Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neelima Anand
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neelima AnandYour feedback matters!
Doctor sahab daant (Teeth ) nikalwaya h to 10 15 din se halka hlaka pain rehta h side me kya krna chhaiye.
From the last one week I suffered with mouth ulcers on tongue, teeth edges and entire mouth. Due to fever. Unable to take any solid/liquid food from 5 days. Using lot of tabs, gels, mouth wash etc. Even having throat paining. Pls suggest me.
Grinding or bruxism involves moving the jaw with teeth held tightly together.
This results in visible wear and flatenning of teeth.
Clenching is holding the teeth together and tightining the jaw muscles.
It may be done conciously or during sleep.
It may lead to jaw pain, stiffnes, enamel wearing, recession, clicking sound in the jaw joint etc.
Making patient aware of his situation
Bite guard or night guard is made to wear at night
From past week something weird happed in my mouth. I'm enable to eat, the upper palate, chick n even toung is acting red in color, i'm finding hard to swallow. How can I get relief from this?
Do whitening toothpastes whiten teeth more than regular toothpastes? Is bottled water better for you than tap water?
I am sexually engaged with my bf from past two months. Yesterday morning I saw a painless mouth ulcer on my lower lip. Small ulcer. First it was little swelled and blister type then it became middle yellow and side red ulcer type. But painless. I applied hexigel on it from yesterday and today its almost healed. Redness is little and ulcer has also started healing. Almost dried up. Last year also I had ulcers but it was painful. I google and found that syphilis causes painless sores which last 3-6 wèeks. But my sore has already started healing in a day and almost healed. Do you think it can be syphilis or oral cancer? I don't smoke but very rare I take alcohol like twice in a month or sometimes once in 6 months. My boyfriend does not have any sore in his genitals so I think its not syphilis. I have folic acid deficiency. I am tensed so please help me out.
Today, the average size soft drink is 20 ounces and contains 17 teaspoons of sugar. More startling is that some citric acids found in fruit drinks are more erosive than hydrochloric or sulfuric acid—which is also known as battery acid. These refined sugars and acids found in soda and citrus juice promote tooth erosion, which wears away the hard part of the teeth, or the enamel. Once tooth enamel is lost, it's gone forever.
- There is a beverage that does not produce such irreversible results. When deciding between the many options available, the best thing to drink to avoid tooth erosion is brewed tea, according to a study in the peer-reviewed journal of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD).
- Apart from tasting good, brewed tea has many health benefits. Tea is loaded with natural antioxidants, which are thought to decrease incidence of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes.
- One researcher compared green and black tea to soda and orange juice in terms of their short- and long-term erosive effect on human teeth. The study found that the erosive effect of tea was similar to that of water, which has no erosive effect. And, when comparing green versus black, he discovered that there is a better option among those as well.
- When we look at tea and read about the benefits, it's amazing—not because green tea is 'the in thing'—but because there are advantages. Green tea has been identified to being superior over black due to its natural flavonoids (plant nutrients) and antioxidants.
- But, if you do drink tea, experts suggest avoiding additives such as milk, lemon, or sugar because they combine with tea's natural flavonoids and decrease the benefits. In addition, stay away from prepackaged iced teas because they contain citric acid and high amounts of sugars. It does not matter whether the tea is warm or cold—as long as it is home brewed without additives.