Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Neelesh ReddyYour feedback matters!
Anyone with Chronic Prostatitis ever had a turp done. I did, but it was only one of a number of other factors I was having down there?
Does esophagus cancer or chest cancer can be detect on chest x ray pa view while in the zero stages.
My father is 56 years old. He had sphincterotomy. Cholangiogram showed narrowing at mid CBD. No tumour observed in MRI and CT scan. But CA-19-9 is 1829.5 and CEA is 0.35. Does this indicate cancer.
My father has cancer in food pipe at 3rd stage. We don't want to go for chemo therpahy of radiations. Is there any oral medicine to procure the diseases.
Im 32 years old n I have been suffering from gastritis since childhood with severe cramps. Im using homeopathic and my symptoms are less but since last november Im experiencing mild dysphagya. Im worried because my dad has been diagnosed with eosophgeal cancer. What should I do?
1. CARROT - beta carotene found in carrots are known to lower risk of breast cancer.
2. BROCCOLI - broccoli is great because of its sulforaphane content, this is a compound that fights off breast cancer cells.
3. CABBAGE - cabbage contains myrosinase enzymes and glucosinolates. This is a compound that fights off breast cancer cells.
4. TOMATO - The best antioxidants in tomatoes are lycopene. This will helps in preventing cancer.
5. GARLIC - garlic contains ajoene that is known to fight off breast cancer cells.
6. WALNUT - walnuts contains omega 3 fatty acids and can slow down or stop the growth of breast cancer cells and tumors.
7. PEACH - Antioxidants found in peach can destroy breast cancer cells.
Sir I am 25 years old male. I have prostatic my gland is 27gm and 25cc volume. I have no symptoms. Sir wt to do? How to shrink it?
My question is a smoking cause cancer but ciggrtee is not banded for any country so my knowledge is ciggretee banded for all over country thank you.
Hi doctor my grandmother problem was diagnosed as cervical cancer stage ll B And she gone through radiation treatment for period of 2 months later on days she was fine after for period of 3 months she faced ascites and again under went to hospital for treatment doctor examined for tests LFT, RFT, ultrasound and CT scan Ultrasound diagnosed as liver cirrhosis But liver function test shows normal Taped ascites fluid send for test 3 times Got the result as negative for malignant cells. And aslo Cytology smear of Omental strands shown as negative for malignant cells. Abdominal and chest CT scan diagnosed as moderate hydrometer And left pleural effusion and retroperitonial nodes. This all test done in mnj hospital hyderabad Doctors couldn't find any thing to treat and suggested us to admit in osmania hospital that she has liver problem. But here in osmania doctor sent us again for same repeated test as bole And doctor says after seeing reports due to cancer only she facing ascites doctor My grand mother from last 2 months she only on bed facing bed sores and swollen legs kindly Doctor look into this note and help me out and suggest for better treatment.
Can vitamin and mineral supplements prevent cancer and Will eating red and processed meat give me cancer?
Breast cancer is a type of a cancerous infection that develops in the skin cells of the breast. This condition is more commonly diagnosed after you have skin cancer and is more common in women than men. There are certain signs to identify this disease, which are as follows.
1. Breast lumps - Lumps are patches of skin that occur due to the thickening and swelling of the skin. Breast lumps is a very common phenomenon for women but that does not always lead to a breast cancer; however, frequent and reoccurring instances of the same increases the risk of breast cancer. A breast lump is easily identifiable through the naked eye as it looks different from the surrounding tissues.
2. Blood discharges - The nipple is one of the most sensitive areas in the human body. In case of women, it is meant to emit milk during pregnancy, in order to feed the infant externally. A probable symptom of breast cancer can also be a frequent discharge of blood from the nipple without any visible damage or injury.
3. Breast changes - If you are experiencing any visible changes in the size, appearance or shape of the breast, then it is an indicative sign that you may have breast cancer. Thus, it is of paramount importance that you observe, touch and physically examine your breast regularly for changes. If there is any major change detected then it is advisable to consult a doctor.
4. Inverted nipple - The tip of the nipple is generally bulging and pointing outwards both in cases of men and women. But sometimes the tip of the nipple is pushed inside due to excessive suction caused by the skin tissues present inside the breast around the nipple area. This suction forces the nipple to grow inwards which is abnormal and might harm the breast and skin in various ways.
However, apart from these main symptoms, some other signs are also there that increase your chances of being diagnosed with breast cancer. They are redness or pitting of the skin over your breast like an orange, peeling or scaling of the pigmented area around the nipple, dimpling of the skin on the breasts, and such others.