Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. NeelamYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old male. The problem which I suffering is bad smell from my mouth. I met 2 dentists. But they couldn't cure my problem. Even then couldn't recognise what was my problem and how to cure. I have a body odour problem also. I think there is a relation between bad smell from mouth and body odour. After bathing, within 1 hr bad smell is coming from body at armpits. Similarly after brush of my teeth within 10 minutes bad smell is coming from mouth. Please give the solution for my problem.
I am kuldeep, aged 23 yrs. I have piarrohea in my gums. I want a special treatment for this to overcome this disease always.
Sir/madam myself 26 years old female used to grind my teeth while sleeping. Elders says its because I have worms intestinal worms. What is the problem. Give solution.
Doctor important facing a alot of problems from teeth. It will be bleeding while brushing the teeth. And some time. It pains. I can't tolerate that. Please get me a suggestion.
My teeth are getting yellow (mostly lower theeh). I brush every day but there is no change to see. What should I do for whiter teeth.
On my left side wisdom teeth is coming. I am getting pain on my left side of jaw and head. What should I do for treating pain.
I am a 27 year old male have chipped the edge of my front top tooth due to a fall would like advice, because i've never visited a dentist before.
I am 30years old, and my teeth become worse, and bad smell comes out, sometimes, gum, swelled up, what I have to do?
I am 23, I am wearing adult braces for 1 year now.in the past few months, after the gaps between my teeth are getting closed, some of my teeth is getting elevated. Like a little crooked, and uneven level from other teeth. Is this normal? Or some mistake done by my orthodontist?
One of the landmarks of a child's development during the first year is the eruption of the little white pearls. The first tooth breaks into the mouth, somewhere between six months to one year of life. The entire set is in place in a baby's mouth by about 20 months of life. Though called deciduous teeth as they fall off after a certain period of time, the last of the milk teeth remains in the mouth up to 12 to 14 years of age.
Listed below are some points outlining the significance of milk teeth. It assumes importance, given that many a times, parents ignore injury and/or decay to these with the assumption that these are anyways temporary and a new set will be in place later.
- Eating: One of the primary functions of the milk teeth is to aid in chewing or mastication and digestion. Though not as strong as their permanent counterpart, they do play a great role in chewing and digesting the food. Children with malfunctioning teeth, especially molars, (missing or decayed) can result into poor nutrition.
- Speech development: The milk teeth play a critical role in the speech development, and speech abnormalities can be seen in people, who do not have an effective set of milk teeth. It is common to see children in whom the front teeth in the milk set are not properly positioned, there could be speech problems like lisping.
- Aesthetics: Needless to say, a good set of white, pearly teeth adds to the beauty of a child's smile. This plays a major role in boosting the child's social behavior including acceptance and confidence levels.
- Space Maintenance: The milk teeth maintain and preserve the space required for their successors. In case where a lost tooth is not replaced, the space may not be sufficient for the permanent one to erupt, and this may even stop the permanent one from erupting. The result could be a blank space where the milk tooth is lost without the successor erupting into the mouth due to lack of space.
Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- Enforce a regular oral hygiene routine including rinsing after each meal or snack, brushing twice a day, flossing and use of mouthwash
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis regular cleaning followed by fluoride paste application if required; this will also reduce the onset of dental caries. Early caries can be identified during these visits and treated before onset of pain.
- Chemical sealants may be used if the pits on the teeth are deep and can get decayed easily.
Visit your dentist regularly to know more and to maintain these pearls.