Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Nazma ShabeerYour feedback matters!
Main roz morning walk karta hun. Cycle chalta hun. Breath acha control hota hai. Dono mein koi problem nahi. Humhara ghar mein gharelu jagada bahut hota hai. Yeh baat baar baar sun ke. Mujhe kuch time high blood pressure aur low blood pressure ho jata hai. Main jaldi gussa ho jata hun. Main puja paat bahut believe karta hun. Isliye shanti milta hai. Aur koi ideas bolo gharelu jagada bandh ho jaye. Aur main physically fit rahun. Kindly reply.
Doctor, I don't know what's going on with me. M getting short tempered, some of my friends told me, my words polite less, rough. I speak always louder, which I can't control, please help me. I want to be a good person, please tell me what should I do to control my self.
I am 18 years old male. I am not able to sleep due to stress. I have tried sleeping dose but feared of side effects. suggest me a measure.
My father is having problem to sit on his arse due to pain in the tail bone. He hardly sits down in a chair or a sofa n lies down on his bed in stomach. It has been a year this coxis pain has troubled my father. Kindly suggest a solution to it. We've been to doctors who have said to take rest. The pain decreases when he is on leave n take rests but however the pain comes back again as he has to travel in bus or train sitting. I kindly ask you a solution to it. What do we need to do to cure it.
Is there any treatment for diabetic retinopathy and vitreous hemorrhage in Ayurveda. Pls tell m m very depressed by this. Don't wnt surgery.
How can I save myself from over anxiety? What measures should I take to reduce it without any medicine?
Homeopathy is a medical science, which is used to cure diseases and is based on the principle of "like cures like". It was developed by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann who was a general physician by profession in Germany. The concept, "like cures like" may sound a bit weird, but it is proved to be successful and homeopathy treatment for any ailment is preferred worldwide. Depression is a kind of mental ailment or disease, which could make a person lose hope of living life and results in hopelessness and sadness.
There seems no cure to your problems. But in homeopathy we have all the answers to your problems. First we need the signs and symptoms to identify depression. Homeopathy medicines are totally natural and have fewer side effects than allopathic versions.
Types of depression:
- Depression due to stress
- Depression due to menopause
- Depression due to workload
- Depression in teenagers
- Depression in old people
- Major depression
- Atypical depression
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
Symptoms of depression are:
- Feeling hopeless and sad: The first signal or symptom is the feeling of hopelessness. In this, the patient loses the hope in everything. They feel like being trapped in some kind of cage, from which they are not able to come out.
- Lack of interest in anything: Everything seems to be of no use or interest, even your daily work. You don't want to do anything; even the things, which you loved to do like your hobbies and passions, which you no longer find interesting.
- Sleep irregularity: Insomnia or oversleeping. Either you sleep too much or do not sleep at all. This could be because of work or other stress in your personal or professional life.
- Irritation or unnecessarily getting angry: You start losing your temper easily and that too for silly reasons. You think you are losing control.
- Appetite problems: You either stress eat too much or too less or sometimes not at all. You are not willing to even eat your favourite dish is a sign of depression.'
- Concentration problems: You can't focus or concentrate on a particular thing for a long time.
- Frustration: You start feeling worthless and might even think of ending your life and getting out of this problem. Your behaviour changes and you can't think properly on one topic.
No need to get disheartened if the above symptoms are plaguing you, because the solution of your problem is in homeopathy. Homeopathy medicines do not have side effects and they remove the ailment from the roots. Medicines like Arsenicum Album, Ignatia, Natrum Muriaticum, Sepia help in various kinds of depressions. These should be taken in proper quantity as directed by the physician to get cured properly.
Related Tip: "How To Deal With Someone Who Is Suffering From Depression"
How to concentrate in study I can't able to concentrate I know here I will get ans from real doctors.
I am fed up from my family issues and I feel hopeless, I feel uncontrollably and insecure like personal as well as family. How I can come out this situation.
I am suffering from depression from quiet some time now and I do not want to take medicines. What should I do to avoid depression without taking medicines?
I have stomach pain and tension in all morning also with backpain and i am full time tensed with out any reason please give me suggestion?
Commonly people believe that you can understand your blood pressure is high if you are feeling dizzy suddenly or you are not able to sleep at night. Also sweating profusely is often related to having hypertension. But, to be honest, hypertension usually does not have any symptoms, which might help you get alert and take action to control it. This actually imposes a great threat to your well-being as you do not understand if you have hypertension. It is extremely important for you to keep checking your blood pressure level in order to avoid developing hypertension and hence developing a risk to your heart.
Although there aren't any major or very noticeable symptoms, here is a list of some rare symptoms which you can follow:
1. Headaches: If you are suffering from dull headaches almost regularly, it might be because you blood pressure has increased. The headaches can be a dull buzz or a severe migraine like ache. Keep monitoring your headaches and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
2. Dizziness: You might suddenly feel dizzy or you might feel you are about to pass out if your blood pressure increases. Make sure you refer to a doctor as soon as something like this happens.
3. Nosebleeds: A sudden occurrence of nosebleed might also be a symptom of a sudden increase in your blood pressure.
4. Severe anxiety: Severe anxiety or a panic attack is often referred to as a symptom of hypertension. If you have a sudden panic attack with no apparent reason, it may be because your blood pressure has suddenly risen.
5. Shortness of breath: High blood pressure may often cause a shortness of breath. You might experience it during various every day activity like walking, climbing stairs, etc.
6. Nausea: A sudden increase in blood pressure might make you feel nauseous. You might even vomit when this happens. Make sure you consult your doctor if this happens.