Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
So I have blackheads on my face from 3 years I tried many things but it doesn't work can you give me some suggestion to remove blackheads.
I am suffering from acne. My friends suggest me many ways to cure it. But I am in a confusion about their suggestions. How can I get rid of this?
Sir I have a severe back pain and headache since last 1 week. Is there is any better way to resist it. I face very difficulty in doing hardworks.
Urticaria or hives are red, raised lesions that occur anywhere on the body, usually around the trunk, hands and legs. They appear as small round rings or large patches that changes shape, may itch and be surrounded by a red flare. They can be acute or chronic, with acute almost always being an allergic reaction. It is often due to unknown causes, ranging from chronic irritation to parasitic infection to temperatures to water types.
Homeopathy treats diseases as a whole, and similarly, when treating urticaria tries to identify associated symptoms and thereby treat the cause also. After a detailed discussion about predisposition and associated symptoms, a customized remedy will be prescribed, which may include one of the following common homeopathic remedies.
- Apis Mell: The hives consist of isolated patches that are painful, tender, itch at night, feel like bee stings, become purple. There is burning pain, slight fever, and warmth of the surrounding skin. It is worsened by changing weather and exercise, causing severe itching and burning. The patient may already have asthma.
- Arsenic Album: The urticaria is caused by eating shellfish and causes burning and restlessness. The condition gets worse being at the seaside and by getting into sea water. Arsenic is also useful to treat urticarial symptoms during the recession of the lesions. The person also could be down emotionally with depression, despair, indifference and irritability. If the lesions are more severe, the restlessness is also severe. It is worse after midnight, from 1 to 2 a.m.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Prepared from the leaves and bark of the plant poison ivy, Rhus works on multiple body systems including skin, joints, eyes, extremities, and overall vitality. In addition to urticaria, it is also used in cellulitis, arthritis, fevers, etc. It is effective if the urticaria has a burning sensation, inflamed reddened rash that is worsened by cold and improved by warmth.
- Urtica urens: Made from a plant called stinging nettle, which itself has a tendency to produce urticaria, it is used when there is urticaria from bee stings or after eating shellfish. The lesions are red with severe burning and itching, recurring every year, could be associated with weather changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: The common salt sodium chloride is potentized, and its inner healing power activated. It is used for chronic urticaria, where the lesions develop after severe irritation.
- Dulcamara: The lesions develop followed a general prickly sensation setting in and at night when it is cold and damp. The hives are irregular white patches surrounded by a red area that itch badly. The hives are associated with violent cough, swelling of the lymph nodes, fever, restlessness, sleeplessness, decreased appetite, nausea, vomiting, bitter taste, and intense aching in pit of stomach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
I have lots of black spots on my face. And I am very tired about it. What I can I do for remove the spots?
I have very thin hairs and my hair growth is so slow I am using sunsilk long and health growth but no effect what should I do.
Hello Sir, I am 22 years old. My hair fallen in every day what should I do to protect my hair and increase the density of hair growth. Thank you Sir.
I have this rashes like thing all over my body. Its been more than a week. It reduces and again increases. It itches when I sweat and while having bath. What should I do? What ointment should I get for this? Kindly suggest me.
Sir I am affected ringworm on my thigh,knee and also in my face.In my face it is around the eyes and it is spreading to the side of the nose how can I overcome that?
Im suffering for hairloss problems for last 5 yrs. Baldness appear. 100 hair fall per day. I hv used minoxidil nd finasteride tablets. But nothing happen. So please Give me any effective medicine wich works. In gaining nd prevent hair loss. Any ayurvedic aur allopathic.
My mother got skin infection like hives. She took medicine also but no effect still hives are growing on her body and itching on her body. She applied cream also but than too no effect cream name: dermadew and medicines which she is consuming as given by doctors are, 1. Hydroxyzine hydrochloride tabletsprednisolone. 2. Dispersible tablets. 3. Levocetirizine dihydrochloride tablets. But no effect. Still she is suffering from skin disease and after eating medicines and applying cream also no effect and I took her to some other doctor and he said no use of that medicines and he gave some other medicines to her to eat but recent medicines is on her gastric problem. But other doctor also didn't gave her proper medicines and now she is suffering from skin as well as gastric problem. Kindly please suggest some medicines as of now so that she will get relief.
What is the best treatment for callus on foot. I am suffering from heavy pain because of these. Now I am taking home medicine.
From the past one year, I have observed that my hair are becoming grey at a very fast pace. I see this as a problem as my age is 34 and it makes you look like a little old. I have not approached any doctor for this as yet. I think this may be due to the fact that my one nostril is generally always blocked (though not fully blocked). I am not sure of the reason. Wish to have more insight.
Blemishes refer to the discolored patches on your skin left behind by skin disorders such as pimples, acne, pigmentation or due to skin pores clogged by excess oil secretion. Blemishes, pimples and acne are some of the skin problems, which keep on affecting your skin and are hard to keep at bay completely. If you are suffering from the distressing problem of blemishes and wondering whether it is possible for you to get rid of them forever, then the good news is that it is not absolutely impossible. But in order to do so, you have to persistently work hard on your skin care regime.
Following are some interesting ways to eliminate those blemishes forever:
- Skin exfoliation: Skin exfoliation is a very effective process for getting rid of blemishes permanently. Exfoliation helps to shed the upper layer of your skin or rather the affected layer of your skin. But after exfoliation, a strict skin care routine must be followed everyday, which should combine cleaning, toning and moisturizing, so that the pimples and acne do not get a chance of popping out again.
- Avoid overexposure to sun: Too much exposure to sun can worsen your blemishes and make them darker in color. It can also create difficulties to get rid of them. Sun exposure may lead to break out of more pimples and acne, which in turn will leave behind marks on your skin.
- Cut down on sugar: Research shows that consuming excess sugar can trigger the break out of acne on your skin. Therefore, cutting down on your sugar intake will prevent further acne breakouts, which, in turn, will help you to get rid of your blemishes forever.
- Apply lemon juice: Applying lemon juice to the affected areas on a regular basis is another great remedy.
- Avoid oily and fried foods: Excluding oily and fried foods from your diet can help reduce the excess oil secretion by the skin pores and also prevent clogging of the pores.