Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nayana PYour feedback matters!
I am 22, I have a 8 mm stone in my kidney ftom 10 months bt never it is pain sir please tel me wht am do for this.
Sir, I have stone's in my kidneys. severe pain in my back below ribs. Sir please give me a solution to my problem. Thanking you.
Recently I found that I am loosing my hair and huge dandruff are there. So how can I reduce hairfall and dandruff?
Hii sir. Today during motion 1st time blood come 3 to 5 ml I think. Why? Any problem is there pls tell me.
My cousin has been suffering from a severe hair fall problem from around four years when she was affected by typhoid. We want to know what exactly because she is suffering a lot a insults and humiliation for the hair falls in patches which are hard to hide. Her mother is trying all the advice her friends and relatives give. So we want to how it can be cured permanently.
Dear sir or madam I am 26 year old male. I am suffering from. Anal problem. 2 months back the blood falling from anus while going motion. And I took treatment for that now days it is cleared no blood falling. My question is, in my anal some pain is there while sat on chairs. And also swelling is there while I was in motion. I consult a doctor a week a back, a doctor told some problem is there like fissure. What treatment should I take?. Which types of food should I take? What about non veg. Please give me answer. How avoid these type of disease by foods. Thanks by Sukesh.
What is the truth about hair transplantation? Is it curing and permanent solution for baldness? How much it costs (real) in chennai? May I go for a HT in ARHT clinic? Does it worth for money?
Having a healthy brain is equally important as is staying physically fit. Good mental health is absolutely essential. Apart from regular exercises there are certain foods also which can help you to maintain good mental health. Below mentioned are few foods, essential for having a healthy brain:
- Include Fish in your Diet: If you are a non- vegetarian then include oily fishes like salmon, sardines in your diet. These fishes are replete with omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA. All these are essential for the brain to function efficiently.
- Munch on Nuts: Nuts are rich sources of Vitamin E. Vitamin E can help you prevent your brain from Alzheimer’s disease. Nuts are also beneficial for elderly people and can help them combat the problem of memory loss.
- Keep Preparations with Green Leafy Vegetables on your Menu: Vegetables like cabbage; broccoli is abundant in anti-oxidants. Broccoli is also a good supplement for Vitamin K. These help to develop your memory and also keep brain diseases like Alzheimer's, Dementia at bay.
- Have a Sweet Tooth for Blueberries: This fruit is rich in anti oxidants, vitamin C and K. It helps to deal with problems like memory loss, Alzheimer's and Dementia.
- Add Eggs to your Breakfast Menu: Eggs are rich in choline and also protein. It acts as a very good food for developing a healthy brain.
- Get Addicted to Avocadoes: Avocadoes help to tackle problems like hypertension, blood pressure and also help in smooth flowing of blood. They also contain Vitamin K and C which help in memory development.
- Go for Whole Grains: Whole grains like wheat flour, flour, oatmeal provide energy to your brain. They supply glucose and are thus considered to be very good brain foods.
The above mentioned foods are easily available and can help you to develop a healthy brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.