Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nayana PYour feedback matters!
I have acidity problem even though I am strictly ayurvedic and do not take any wrong food. I have to clean it by taking 4 glass of water and remove it out by cleaning the bowl, any medicine remedy.
I always try to get rid from my stress but seeing the ppl in difficulties directly influences myself to get attached to their helping concern. I am even trying to ignore but still my interior roars up and let's not take them as such. So how can I minimise my stress?
In susceptible patients, this small increase may actually be able to trigger a heart attack or stroke. In the study, which appeared in a recent issue of the journal hypertension, researchers tested 83 people as they breathed levels of air pollution similar to those in an urban city near a roadway. The air pollution caused diastolic pressure, the lower number in a blood pressure reading -- to rise within two hours. Blood vessels were impaired for as long as 24 hours. Tests showed that microscopic particles in the air, rather than ozone gases, caused the rise in blood pressure and impaired blood vessel function. If there is a high forecast for air pollution levels, then those with heart disease, diabetes or lung disease should avoid unnecessary outdoor activity.
Blood vessels were impaired for as long as 24 hours. Tests showed that microscopic particles in the air, rather than ozone gases, caused the rise in blood pressure and impaired blood vessel function. If air pollution levels are forecasted to be high, those with heart disease, diabetes or lung disease should avoid unnecessary outdoor activity.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am 29 years old. My hubby is unsatisfied vd mi because my vaginas is very loose. Wt should I do now?
Hello, sir/mam M loosing my weight goes decreases day by day I need to gain my weight. Actually in last five years Me hand job kr rha tha too plzz me ab kese weight badau please btaiye.
What are the benefits on my body drinking 750 ml to 1 litre hot water after a lunch / dinner about leaving for 20 mins. I want to reduce belly fat. And what should I do next!
I am 54 yrs old and my weight is 102 kg and I want to lose 30kg weight in three four months. Please advice the chart. My ldl is 180 and hdl is 58. I take drink once or twice in week and I am nonvegetarian.
When pain management doesn't help, what are other alternatives for back pain due to bulged discs and arthritis?
Though in general, gaining excessive weight is not healthy for your body, but at times, people drastically lose weight due to various medical conditions and that cannot be considered healthy as well. Also, sometimes children, young adults and even middle-aged people are underweight due to various reasons and are advised by physicians to gain weight. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for gaining weight. You can read on to find more about them:
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise can help you to gain a balanced body weight. Exercising your thighs, hips, calves, running exercises and pushups can help you to gain weight.
- Reduce stress: Sometimes stress is responsible for unexplained weight loss. So in order to gain a balanced body weight, you must try reducing stress. You may consider practicing yoga or meditation. Yoga and meditation can help you to remain calm and can prove to be helpful in reducing your stress.
- Include dairy products in your diet: Dairy products can help you increase your body weight. Dairy products like milk and ghee are healthy and can increase your body weight too. However, make sure that your intake of these products is controlled.
- Adequate sleep: Adequate sleep is essential for gaining weight. Consider taking afternoon naps as these can prove to be very useful in gaining weight.
- Don't stay depressed: Depression can affect your body adversely and can also bring down your weight drastically.
- Consider Brimhana Therapy: Ayurveda offers a natural therapy for weight gain, which is known as Brimhana therapy. It is a natural nourishment therapy which is proven to be very effective in gaining weight.
- Massage herbal oils on your body: Massaging herbal oils on your body occasionally, can help you to gain weight.
Along with the above mentioned remedies, do keep in mind to consult a doctor in order to cure any chronic illness responsible for your weight loss as it may help you to gain back a stable body weight. Also, it is recommended for you to visit a nutritionist practicing Ayurveda, in order to gain weight in a healthy way.
I want to gain weight but not belly part my hands legs thigh shoulders are so small what should be done.
I am sure many of us have heard to have good amount of calcium, iron, protein to make our bones strong, to improve haemoglobin, immunity for healthy and fit body. Hidden benefits of ragi:
1. Weight loss:
It helps to reduce the appetite. It has a higher rate of fibre compared to other cereals.
2. Rich in calcium:
Calcium is important to prevent osteoporosis in long run specially in post menopausal females and old age people.
3. Rich in iron:
A person suffering from anaemia or low haemoglobin should consume ragi. Also take vitamin c rich food like amla. Citrous foods like lemon, oranges etc to increase iron absorption in body.
4. Reduce cholesterol:
It contains amino acids that hinders the formation of fat in liver and provides overall reduction of body cholesterol.
How to use:
Take 3 tablespoons of ragi flour and add to your wheat flour to make rotis
Porridge for kids
Whom to avoid:
A person suffering from kidney stone and urinary calculi