Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nayana PYour feedback matters!
I lost a lot of weight suddenly and because of that I got sunken eyes I'm trying really hard to pop the eye out but nothing seems to work please help me I apply almond under eye cream too. Please suggest me something that would work within a few days and the skin under my eye would pop out again also don't suggest expensive procedures as still i am a student and won't be able to afford it please suggest a cheap and effective method.
Dear sir I have pain in my teeth from last 4 days. I cant eat hit and cold items. Kindly suggest what should I do for fast recover.
Hi, I'm 26 year old. I was facing itching in my foot from 2 days and unable to sleep whole night. Can you please suggest me how to cure it.
Hai I'm 22 yes old, I'm a female I have an oily face and I have more blackheads on my nose. So I could I stop blackheads. So can you suggest me any soap for oily face and also to get rid from black heads.
My aunt is suffering from fisher from last 3-4 month. Doctor advise for operate. But she want to take a treatment without operation. So please tell me what is the treatment for pisher.
My hairs are turning white very fast, almost I guess 20 -25 percent of my hairs are white now, I am 22 years old only I want serious advice on medicines, hair oil,shampoo, please help me out of this.
Burning in chest and stomach, and severe pain in vagina or uterus. Toilet krne k baad hi stomach k niche bht pain hota hy.
Doctor. I am a woman of 49 years. I feel severe depression, lack of concentration, irritability, anger, negative thoughts, lack of self confidence etc prior and during my periods. Usually I become normal by fifth day. Please suggest a medicine suitable for me along with how should I use it. Thanks a lot for helping me.
I am only 21 but my almost hair are white, since I was 15 m facing this problem. This is heredity problem but I m facing this more than anyone in my family.
I'm 20 years old guy my thighs are big and I want to reduce it how can I reduce it and shape it instead of joining gym my height and weight is 5.7 and 75 kg approx respectively. And even I want to reduce waist fat and maintain abs please suggest home treatment of exercise to be done because I'm suffering from mild spondylosis in lower spine l4 and l5 kindly see to it and please be specify with exercise name and diet. Thank you.
My mother was admitted to Hospital for viral pneumonia converted into bacterial which is now cured after spending 24 days on ventilators invasive and 6 days at Non invasive ventilator. From 27/11/15 to 26/12/2015. Thereafter on medication at home for 30 days with oxygen support up to 15/02/2016. Now she is fine but still not able to walk at her own. Need second view on her all medical reports are available. Her age is 61 years and have type 2 diabetes with hypertension. From few days she is feeling chills and loose motion .
Tulsi - a **miracle** plant
Tulsi is regarded as an 'elixir of life' and believed to promote longevity. It is considered to be an adaptogen, balancing different processes in the body. It has also been suggested to possess antifertility, anticancer, antidiabetic, antifungal, antimicrobial, hepatoprotective, cardioprotective, antiemetic, antispasmodic, analgesic, and diaphoretic actions.
1. It is considered as a tonic to retain youth and avoid aging. Vitamin c, vitamin a, phytonutrients and the essential oils in tulsi are excellent antioxidants and protect the body from nearly all the damages caused by the free radicals.
2. It is anti-carcinogenic and it found to be effective in healing nearly all types of cancer and tumors.
3. It reduces total cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Thus, it is useful for heart disease patients.
4. It is useful in the treatment of respiratory system disorders. A decoction of the leaves, with honey and ginger, is an effective remedy for bronchitis, asthma, influenza, cough and cold.
5. It can protect from radiation poisoning and also heals up damages caused by radiations. It acts as a vaccine against pox if consumed regularly.
6. It is used as a mouth wash. It is very good for maintaining dental health, counteracting bad breath and for massaging the gums. It is also useful in pyorrhea.
7. It also cures ulcer in the mouth. It is also known to help inhibit the growth of oral cancer caused by chewing tobacco etc.
8. It is an excellent antibiotic, germicidal, fungicidal and disinfectant and very efficiently protects our body from nearly all sorts of bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
9. Consumption of tulsi leaves decoction helps prevent and heal fever.
10. It has a hypoglycemic effect, so it reduces blood glucose levels. Thus, it is useful for diabetics.
11. It helps in building up stamina, hence used to prepare herbal tea.
12. Its regular consumption can protect eyes from all the damages done by the free radicals, such as cataract, macular degeneration, glaucoma, vision defects, opthalmia etc. Due to its high antioxidant properties.
13. Recent studies on tulsi proved to be a useful medication for people living with human immunodeficiency virus (hiv), and acquired immune deficiency virus (aids).
14. Tulsi, being a detoxifier and mild diuretic in nature, can help reduce uric acid level (main culprit as far as kidney stones are concerned) concentration in the blood as well as helps cleaning of the kidneys through urination.
15. Tulsi oil application on the body keeps mosquitoes and other insects away.
B. How to use-:
1. Tulsi leaves extract (swaras)-
- how to prepare - take some fresh tulsi leaves, wash them, then crush them well and squeeze the pure extract.
- dose - 2tablespoon in adults empty stomach in the morning.
- beneficial in cold, cough, fever, oral ulcer, liver disorders, indigestion, bronchitis, insect bites, cancer ((bacterial and viral infections).
- extenal application of tulsi leaves extract- in fungal infections, ringworm, insect bites.
2. Tulsi leaves decoction (kaadha)-
- how to prepare - take some fresh tulsi leaves, wash them, boil with 4cups of water. Boil this until 1cup of water remains.
- dose- drink half cup (lukewarm) in the morning on empty stomach and a half cup in the evening.
- beneficial in pyorrhea, cold, cough, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, gastric disorders, tuberculosis (bacterial and viral infections).
- a decoction of the whole plant lowers the blood sugar (glucose) level and is said to control diabetes mellitus.
- a decoction of the root of tulsi plant is given as a diaphoretic in malarial fever.
- the regular consumption of tulsi leaves extract or decoction helps prevent viral fevers, cough, cold and many other diseases.