Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NayanaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old girl and have lots of hair fall issues and dry skin as well have used many hair products and face packs but do not know how to get rid of it. your help in this regard will be highly appreciated.
I'm suffering eczema for last two years I took some treatment but not relief this. Pls suggest me how can remove this.
Hi m suffering from severe acne I had pcod and have one child too that too 1 year 2 month old and now I got ma 1st period and bleeding from a month ths acne s going worse Tsh cbc ultra scan evrything is normal I don no how to get rid.
I am 40 years old, I have psoriasis past 3 years, I contact doctor and take one year english medicine then psoriasis is remove but after 2years that disease comeback again now I take homeopathic medicine past 2 months but it is not well, The psoriasis area is both leg of sabtalar joint, both hand of palm and finger and both elbow also. This area create a sclup and itching.
Enlarged pores can make a face look really unappealing and sweaty. But the good news is that there are a lot of methods available to tackle them. From making the pores smaller to completely eliminating them, here is a list of some fantastic remedies.
Some homemade remedies:
- Baking soda mixture: Baking soda not only helps to reduce pores, it also helps in fighting acne. This can be used every night for the first week and 3-4 times a week thereafter.
- A mixture of lemon and pineapple juice: A cloth drenched in lemon and pineapple juice when applied on enlarged pores, can help them shrink over a period of time. Ensure that you rinse your face with water after a minute.
- Wash your face: Washing your face twice a day is necessary as i stop pores from getting enlarged. Bacteria, oil and dirt enlarge the pores a great deal. Washing the face at least twice a day will reduce the pores.
- Ice-cube treatment: Ice cubes can be applied on the face daily for 5-20 seconds. They not only reduce pores, but tighten the skin as well.
- Yogurt mask: Since yogurt contains probiotics and lactic acid, it is a great weapon for fighting acne and enlarged pores. The yogurt mask shouldn’t be used more than once a week though.
- Healthy diet: Eating fresh fruits and vegetables is a prerequisite for getting rid of enlarged pores. It is also necessary to consume lots of vitamin A, B and C on a daily basis. Consuming a lot of water and staying away from caffeine also goes a long way in fighting pores.
- Sandalwood powder mix: Sandalwood paste made with water is a great remedy for enlarged pores. The paste should be applied and kept that way for 10-20 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water.
- Papaya and banana peels: Papaya and banana contain papain and bromelain enzymes respectively. Rubbing their peels on the face can greatly help in getting rid of pores and blemishes.
Visit a dermatologist
Most dermatologists prescribe topical medicines, which have to be applied on skin or pills for consumption. Depending on the level of pore enlargement, a doctor decides the medicines. Mild antibiotics are often prescribed for patients with enlarged pores blemishes.
Dermabrasion: This is a method where a doctor scrapes the upper layer of the epidermis with a wire brush to get rid of pores and blemishes. This procedure comes handy if the face is affected by scars.
Dermaplaning: This method is similar to dermabrasion. The only difference being that in the case of dermaplaning, instead of the whole upper layer, only the affected part of the skin is removed.
A cortisone injection: This is considered to be the last resort for pores and blemishes. The swelling from the blemish immediately reduces as soon as the injection is pushed.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
I am from delhi. Now I am living in bangalore. And here I am suffering from hairfall problem. How I can overcome of this.
I am 26 years old male, I am suffering from dark spots on my back for more than 3-5 yrs. It looks really bad when I see myself in mirror. Sir, what should I do for this. please suggest me.
I have a lot of white hair. Does using a dye cause side effects. Once I used a dye and my forehead was itching for 15 days. What to do?
How to decrease the waist suggest some proper exercise and diet? How to get rid of pimples on the face?
I want to remove my chest hair, please tell me how do I remove completely and also give me some medicine to prevent the grow of hair in my chest.
I am 22 years old male. I thing my body is not fully develop. I have less beard its doesn't grow fast.
Interested in flaunting healthy, shiny nails...
Avoid biting or injury to the nails..
Eat fish products often..
Vegetarian.. Drink cow milk regularly..
Sir I have more lumps in my whole body, plese give me a suggestion to remove or for treatment. Thanking you.
I wanna ask about face skin. Some pimples on my skin and some dark spots. Please need help. Tell solution please itz urgent.
Lybrate | Dr.Vanishree Vebin speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY