Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NayanYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes since 1 week what should I do please tell me and I have headache also since 2 weeks cough and cold also there what should I do?
I am suffering from nose smell. With this smell I can't eat any food. I am using MEDLER pills. Is it can help to cure my problem. This smell is occurs when my nose blocked. After blocking when I take strong breath then start this smell. What can I do for relief?
Sir am 23 year old and I do masturbate daily more than 2 time is it safe. And can I do 1 time in a day?
Am suffer from diabetes from diabetes from diabetes from last two years joint pain problem in My knes.
I feel my legs at unrest while sleeping. It seems something s running inside my legs. What it could be?
I am 35 years old working as a physics teacher in private school. I have met with accident for last 6 years ago and my three bones of legs are fractured, I joined in gandhi hospital so, doctors of gandhi hospital has inserted three rods in my 2 thigh and one in right legh. Now I want the rods to be removed from my legs. So please tell me whether can I have a surgery to remove rods or else let the rods to be in the legs, but am getting pain at the point of screw inserted not at the fracture. Can you please suggest me what I should do. Is any harm in future. If rods are removed will I able to walk again or not and when I should makes rods to remove? please guide me in right way so as to get red of the problem. Please help me.
I Wanna Ask Is Soybean is Wrong For Men? Is There Any Wrong Impact Of Soy Protein On Men Testosterone And Will It Increase estrogen Level In Men. Studied In Many Fitness Related Articles That Soybean In Wrong For Man. So Please Tell Me As A Bodybuilding Point Of View. If I Consume 50gm Of Soy Protein. What Is The Affect Of It?
I have sinusitis and have frequent headaches. I take sinarest often and also flush saline water into my nostrils. How to recover!
I am from a poor Indian family and I didn't get fish and eggs everyday, so my question is should I take multivitamin everyday to fulfilled my daily vitamin needs (multivitamins are not very expensive in the govt medicine shop here.)? And how long I can take vitamin pill without any side effect? I mean is it safe to take vitamins everyday?
Seasonal changes are usually a time when we need to take extra precautions to ensure that we do not end up catching any bacteria that may lead to infections or influenza as well as allergic reactions. Common cold and flu is a common occurrence during such times. Seasonal changes are usually known to cause flu and cold, which can also come with chills, sneezing, cough and fever.
Here are a few homeopathic medicines and remedies that can be used during this season.
- Aconite: This medicine is especially helpful when there is fever after sudden exposure to dipping temperatures. Once the cold starts to affect the patient, this medicine must be taken so that congestion is prevented. It can also be used when initial symptoms like tingling and burning sensations in the nose start.
- Arsenicum: This medicine can be used during harsh winters and can be prescribed for stopping the discharge from the nostrils. It can also help in treating congestion and severe cold. If sneezing fits do not reduce, one can have this medicine. It also relieves burning sensation in the throatand nose, as well as fever.
- Allium Cepa: When the discharge from the nose is cold and heavy as well as thin, it can be cured with the help of Allium Cepa. Persistent discharge is one of the symptoms for which this medicine is usually prescribed. Also, this medicine helps patients who experience cough and discharge once they step out of a warm room.
- Euphrasia: When the top part of the respiratory mucous membrane is affected, this medicine can be used. It is also helpful when there is soreness in the nostrils and lips. Also, yellow and acrid discharge from the nostrils can be cured with this medicine. Dryness and pain is also one of the symptoms for which this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: When the cold first starts and begins to manifest as headaches, this medicine can be used so that it breaks up the cold effectively. Also, dullness and weakness due to oncoming fever can be checked with this medicine. Further, a sore throat can be treated with this medicine. Excessively warm weather that leads to a cold can be treated with Gelsamium too.
- Nux Vomica: If you have caught a cold from damp and cold weather conditions, the doctor can prescribe Nux Vomica. This effectively treats cold symptoms likedry nose, minimal discharge and a tickling sensation in the nose.
- Mercurius: This medicine can be prescribed to treat frontal sinuses that may be suffering due to the flu. Violent sneezing and excessive sweating can be cured with this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic doctor.