Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. NayanYour feedback matters!
Am suffering with headache for last 15days. Am also contact with the doctor but no use. Please tell me the solution immediately.
Got married few month back but on 1st night I realised she is not virgin, even she doesn't shown any sign of pain also but when I ask her about this she told me I am virgin you can check up with doctor, it is almost 6 month is over, please suggest can I get her checked now and whom to contact.
How about a similar contrast between honey and sugar? How much sugar can a non-diabetic adult consume daily?
My nose is getting dry again n again and blood is there with mucus. What is the reason for this and what should I do?
Hi doc I have a weak immune system as I easily get caught by a cough and cold sometimes by high fever and even by some other common diseases (gastric, muscle pain, headache,).I am going to Canada next month for study. As Canada is cold country. So please suggest me which diet, medicine,supplement or anything else should I start taking so that I can easily survive there. And I am 18 years old.
Sir janm ke saath mind slow tha baad me 3 year pahle chalne me problem hone laga abhi conditions ye hai ki pura chal nai raha hai 1 year pahle IGI PATNA me dikhaya MRI bhi karaya par chal nai pa raha hai dawa abhi jo chal raha hai, lobazyme 10 mg, valparin 500mg, neurokind please tell.
I am suffering from severe gastric problem since last 6-7 years. In the year 2013 I had done endoscopy and peptic ulcers were found which was cured by allopathic medicine. At the beginning state I used to take ayurvedic medicines and was also getting good results. But now-a-days I am taking allopathic medicines regularly, as ayurvedic medicines are not responding properly. But I am not interested to continue with allopathic medicines. Hence, please advise me.
I am 36 years old male having a swelling type near the thigh joint when I am standing or walking and when I am lying it disappears, what should I do?
Sir my penis size is about 4.5 inches and above aur isme tedha aur patlapan bhi hai. Kya penis ke aakar aur motai ko badha sakte hai.
Sir I got nervous usually in any little problem. Usually got depress and it effects digestive system. Feel vomiting. Unwillingness for food. And at last week ness affect for long run. Although I back and recover in few days but it happen usually. Please suggest what should do.
Resting at night plays an important role in regulating your daily health and your level of energy throughout a day. Also, not only the quantity but the quality of sleep is also important for a healthy lifestyle. Bedtime habits do play a vital role in shaping up your lifestyle and personality as a whole. Here are 6 lifestyle habits that can help you to get sound sleep on a daily basis.
1. Having a fixed sleep pattern: Going to sleep and waking up approximately during the same time every day helps to maintain an equilibrium in the sleep-wake cycle. If this balance is maintained then your body will be accustomed to this pattern and as a result, you will feel less tired and sleepy during the daytime.
2. Maintaining certain dietary regulations: You should also maintain a proper diet plan and examine the consequences of the foods that you are eating and the fluids that you are drinking. Taking a proper and nutritious diet on a daily basis will help you to stay healthy by not disrupting your natural sleep-wake cycle.
3. Ensuring that your room has appropriate lighting: The level of light also matters at the time of your sleep. You should definitely make sure that there is a very minimal level of light around you during bed time. This should be done because the lesser is the light, the more comfortable you are while sleeping. Additionally, the sleep that you will get into a dark room will also be sound and undistorted as it helps keep all the sensory organs calm.
4. Regular exercise: Exercising regularly helps to improve the overall quality of sleep by making you tired at night and sending you to bed more efficiently. Light to mild exercises also helps cure sleep disorders like insomnia.
5. Opting for some relaxing activities before bed: Depending on your personality, you should follow simple techniques of relaxation in order to calm down the brain before sleep. Some of the most common relaxation techniques include- deep breathing exercise, muscle relaxing activity, visualizing a peaceful setting/ scenario and a light before-bed snack. The above-mentioned activities are just suggestive and you should do anything that helps you to get a sound sleep.
6. Having daytime naps: Having short naps of less than one hour is absolutely okay if you are excessively tired during the day or you did not have a sound sleep the previous night. But, if you are consistently having long naps during the day then you are bound to have sleep issues during the night. So it is advisable to sleep early and wake up early for a healthy schedule.
Related Tip: Would You Like To Burn Fat While You Sleep?