Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Navya Vavuluru
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Cervicitis
Submit a review for Dr. Navya VavuluruYour feedback matters!
It is 2 months now. After my cesarean and I didn't use a belt around my waist. I'm 5'4" in height and 76 in weight while pregnant and 66 at present. What precautions should I take in order to keep my weight under control and please suggest which exercises I can do.
The harmful effects of drinking water in plastic bottles:
1. Harmful substances: apart from harmful chemicals in plastic, water when get stored in plastic bottles also produces harmful substances like fluoride, arsenic and aluminium which can be poison for human body. So, drinking water from plastic bottles would mean drinking slow poison that will slowly and steadily deteriorate your health.
2. Dioxin production: plastic does melt in hot environment. And we, often store water in plastic bottles while driving and so many times leave it in the car where it is in the direct exposure of sun. Such heating releases a toxin called dioxin which when consumed can accelerate breast cancer.
3. Bpa generation: biphenyl a is an estrogen-mimicking chemical which can lead to lot of health problems like diabetes, obesity, fertility problems, behavioural problems and early puberty in girls. It’s better not to store and drink water from a plastic bottle.
4. Liver cancer and reduced sperm count: because of presence of a chemical called phthalates in plastic, drinking water from plastic bottles can also lead to liver cancer and reduction in sperm count.
5. Vitamin based bottled water: nowadays, we get water mostly in plastic bottles and to increase its health content, manufacturers make it vitamin-enriched to attract buyers. But this is even more harmful as it carries health-harming additives like food dyes and high fructose corn syrup.
6. Impact on immune system: our immune system is immensely affected when we drink water in plastic bottles according to nutritionist in mumbai. The chemicals from plastic bottles are ingested and tend to disturb our body’s immune system.
कैम्फ़ॅ को सिनामोमम कैम्फोरा पेड़ से निकाला जाता है जो कि मुख्य रूप से वियतनाम, चीन और जापान में उगाया जाता है। यह भारत में कपूर के रूप में भी जाना जाता है और मुख्य रूप से पूजा के प्रयोजन के लिए इस्तेमाल किया जाता है. यह ऊनी कपड़े में भी रखा जाता है ताकि कपड़े की कीट को दूर रखा जा सके। कपूर आदर्श रूप से अपने चिकित्सीय गुणों के लिए जाना जाता है और सदियों से उपयोग किया गया है।
कपूर के तेल के विभिन्न घटक पिनने, कैम्पेन, बी-पिनन, सबिनें, फेललैंडीन, लिमोनिन, 1,8-सिनेलाइन, वाई-टेरपिनीन, पी-सिंबेन, टेरपीनोलिन, फुरफ्यूरल, कैम्फोर, लिनलुल, बोर्निल एसीटेट, टेरपीनन -4-ओल, कैरियोफिलीन, बोर्नियोल, पीपरियोथोन , गेरानिनोल, सफेल, सिनामाल्डिहाइड, मिथाइल सिन्नमेट, यूगेनॉल हैं।
कपूर के लाभ
1. त्वचा पर खुजली और जलन के लिए: शांत और सुगंधित कपूर का उपयोग त्वचा की खुजली और जलन को कम करने के लिए किया जा सकता है। प्रभावित क्षेत्रों पर लगाने से, कपूर में मिश्रित तंत्रिका अंत को सक्रिय करता है, और यह एक सुखदायक सनसनी पैदा करता है। कपूर का उपयोग मामूली जलने के इलाज के रूप में भी किया जा सकता है और जले के निशान को हटाने के लिए नियोजित किया जा सकता है।
2. मुँहासे का इलाज: यह यौगिक मुँहासे के लिए एक उत्कृष्ट उपाय माना जाता है क्योंकि यह लाली और जलन को कम करता है।
3. नाखूनों में कवक का इलाज: कपूर का पेस्ट का उपयोग करके अपने नाखूनों में कवक की वृद्धि को कम कर सकते हैं। नाखून कवक जिद्दी हो सकती है और पुनरावृत्ति की प्रवृत्ति है। यह कवक की वापसी की संभावना भी कम करता है।
4. फटी एड़ियां ठीक करने के लिये: फटी एड़ियों से राहत के लिए, आपको अपने पैरों को कपूर और पानी के घोल में भिगोना चाहिए और फिर पैरों को साफ़ करना चाहिए। इसके बाद, आप उन पर क्रीम, मॉइस्चराइज़र या पेट्रोलियम जेली लागू कर सकते हैं। यह आपकी त्वचा को नम बनाए रखेगी और दरारें होने से रोकेंगी।
5. स्वस्थ, मजबूत और सुंदर बालों के लिए: कपूर का तेल बाल की जड़ों को फिर से सशक्त कर सकता है। कपूर के तेल अंडे या दही के साथ बालों को बहुत आवश्यक पोषक तत्वों की आपूर्ति कर सकता है। जब कपूर के तेल को लैवेंडर और कैमोमाइल जैसे आवश्यक तेलों के साथ जोड़ा जाता है, तो यह बाल विकास को बढ़ावा दे सकता है। कपूर के तेल का आवधिक उपयोग बालों की बनावट को नरम बनाने और बालों के झड़ने से लड़ने में सुधार कर सकता है।
6. गर्भवती महिलाओं के लिए: गर्भवती के पेट पर हल्के ढंग से मलाई करने से दर्द कम हो जाता है और मांसपेशियों की ऐंठन से मुक्ति मिल जाती है।
7. विंसकुलन के लिए: कपूर के तेल की शक्ति और सुस्त सुगंध एक अच्छा डिकॉन्गेंस्टेंट हो सकता है। यह तुरंत नाक और फेफड़ों के जमाव को कम कर सकता है।
8. तंत्रिकाशूलरोधी: न्यूरलिया एक गंभीर दर्दनाक स्थिति है जिसमें आसपास के रक्त वाहिकाओं के सूजन के कारण नौवीं कपाल तंत्रिका पर प्रभाव पड़ता है। कपूर के तेल से इसका भी इलाज किया जा सकता है। यह तेल रक्त वाहिकाओं के संकुचन का कारण बन सकता है, जिससे नौवीं कपाल तंत्रिका पर दबाव कम हो सकता है।
9. एक कामोद्दीपक के रूप में: कपूर के तेल का सेवन, मस्तिष्क के उन भागों को उत्तेजित करके कामेच्छा को बढ़ाता है जो यौन इच्छाओं और आग्रह के लिए जिम्मेदार हैं। यह एक शक्तिशाली उत्तेजक है, इसलिए बाहरी रूप से लागू होने पर, यह प्रभावित भागों में रक्त परिसंचरण बढ़ाकर सीधा होने की समस्या का इलाज करने में मदद करता है।
10. एक शामक के रूप में: कपूर का तेल शरीर और मन को आराम देने में मदद कर सकता है। नहाने के पानी के साथ मिश्रित होने पर यह एक कायाकल्प प्रभाव प्रदान करता है।
She works in a software company and daily she comes back to home very tired. She doesn't feel energetic after coming from office, what she suppose to do?
How to confirm pregnancy from home after one month of my missing period date and using mtp pills cause any side effects.
Myself Dr Shilpa Bansal consultant gynaecologist at Harleys Clinic, Mumbai at Andheri West.
Today I am going to talk about a common endocrinal abnormality imbalance which is happening known as Polycystic ovarian syndrome. According to the present statistics about 20 to 25% of Indian females suffered with it, Polycystic ovarian syndrome becomes a part of an Android excess problem there are other problem such as adenomas, hyperplasia of adrenal, stress and thyroid abnormalities which too mimic something like symptoms of Polycystic ovarian. In Polycystic ovarian syndrome we expect various signs and symptoms to trouble a lady, at the teenage this becomes the teenage crisis, symptoms like she has acne, she has weight, she has bald patches, hirsutism becomes the issue weight which is uncontrollable or which is very difficult to lose. These teenage prices after sometime do become reproductive age crisis or medial crisis, in medial crisis again she is struggling to conceive she is struggling to get her period back to normal, if unattended that time again leads to old age crisis. Old age, she is at risk of endometrial carcinoma, she become at risk of diabetes, she become at risk of atherosclerosis. Now after all of this the point is that we can't blame everything on hormones you get stressed you skip your periods and your hairs start falling and you blame it on hormones, not that. There are various causes for getting the symptoms as well, so correct diagnosis is very important that are we really dealing with PCOD or there is something else which needs to be attended. So now the situation is how to combat PCOS, how to handle the picture, first people who do not have it please don't get it. We have to understand the importance of discipline in life, we have to understand the difference of diet in 8th schedule in our daily life, we have to give importance to the sports in our daily activities in our daily schedules, this helps a woman not to become a PCOS. Moreover, thin lady does not mean a fit lady, if we eat a junk food, if we are induldged into activities which are not good that we all of us know comes with the price, she eventually would be the one of the candidates to become PCOS. People who are struggling at the moment with the PCOS, we need a group of people to handle PCOS like cosmetologist to handle pimples coming we need, a diet Counsellor to tell you what portions to be omitted, what portion to be started, how much you should be taking to combat that weight issues and for the gynaecologist we can give you certain medications to combat those acute crisis in which all the things are troubling you and we decides the time you need to take it up to. People who are struggling with the PCOS again have to understand that we have to take care of the diet, we have to take care of the exercise and we can put some of the medications but that is for sometime to combat those acute crisis. We need lot of more people like as a cosmetologist, who can take care of the acne hair, fall and hirsutism. We need of the diet counsellor who can talk to you about your diet which things can be added which can be omitted, we need a psychotherapist sometimes if there is a mood swings which are troubling a lot are there is a depression between a part of the PCOS. We can help you out with certain cases of infertility and because of PCOD, we can correct the menstrual irregularity through medication, till you reach your own target, till you did the right weight with you hoping to get in the end.
In case of further questions or any queries you can write to us through lybrate or you can contact Harleys clinic.
A Small Penis: Some Advantages
A small penis is often the butt of many jokes and most men wish to be associated with a larger model rather than a smaller one. Yet, as is widely reported, proper skill and good penis care are ultimately more important in terms of sexual fulfillment than penis size. Nonetheless, if for nothing more than the physical impression it makes, men take pains to being known as the possessor of a small penis. However, there in fact are advantages to having a more modestly sized endowment.
- Fear factor. Pornography would have the world believe that when a woman lays eyes on a penis of jaw-dropping size, she immediately goes into frenzied lust and can barely contain herself until she has possession of that monstrous penis. In fact, when a man is truly huge, many women have the opposite reaction, worrying about how a piece of equipment that large can fit inside of her and whether it is going to cause pain. (In fact, the vagina is remarkable for its ability to accommodate large penises, but there can sometimes be pain involved, especially if there is not sufficient lubrication.) A man with a small penis need not worry about evoking such anxiety in a potential mate.
- Lowered expectations. One of the key advantages of a small penis is that expectations are lessened. Many people make the assumption that a big penis is going to equal great sex, but that is not always true. The average amount of time that elapses from penetration to ejaculation is around 3 minutes, and that holds true regardless of size. With a bigger penis, many women expect more and are disappointed. With a small penis, they don't have exalted expectations and may in fact be surprised at how successful their partner is at lovemaking.
- More care. And indeed, often a man with a small penis is an exceptional lover. It's not unusual for a modestly endowed man to want to prove that it truly is skill that counts more than size. As a result, he may be more inclined to engage in passionate foreplay, to experiment with new positions, to take time to ascertain what his lover wants and needs. That's by no means to imply that a man with a big penis will not do this - just that the small penis man tends to have more reason to do so.
- Better condom fit. Some men with large penises complain that condoms are too tight or otherwise don't fit properly. Count among small penis advantages the ability to more easily get a proper-fitting condom - which is important not only for comfort but also to decrease the chance of the condom breaking during sex.
Are there disadvantages to having a small penis? Yes, of course. But those are harped on so frequently that men can lose sight of some of the advantages. Regardless of size, men need to be appreciative of what they have and work on how to best use it.
Advantages are nice, whether one has a small penis, a medium or a large one. But penises of all size can benefit from the daily application of a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin. The best crèmes will include a number of vitamins, such as B5. Also known as pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 is a vital nutrient required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue. Penis skin can be kept more attractive and appealing if the skin is well moisturized (so select a crème with Shea butter and vitamin E) and if it gets plenty of vitamin A (found in many crèmes), which has anti-aging and blemish-fighting properties.
Menstruation is the monthly discharge of blood from the vagina, which lasts for about 5 to 6 days. It is the shedding of the inner lining of the uterus, when pregnancy does not occur after the release of egg from the ovary. Menstrual periods are generally often accompanied by painful cramps in the lower abdomen, heavy bleeding, weakness, water retention, irritability and malaise.
What is Menorrhagia?
Very heavy or prolonged periods are medically termed as menorrhagia. It is abnormally heavy bleeding if there is a requirement to change sanitary napkins or tampons several times within a very short span of time. Passing large blood clots, night time bleeding, bleeding for over 7 -8 days, are other symptoms that one might be suffering from menorrhagia.
Common Causes Behind It
Menorrhagia is mostly a cause of hormonal imbalances, particularly in the levels of estrogens and progesterone.
Fibroids, cysts or polyps in the organs of the reproductive system, which includes the uterus, ovaries or fallopian tubes.
History of miscarriage or failed pregnancies.
Use of contraceptives
How can you treat heavy bleeding during menses
Change of diet: You must include more minerals, iron, magnesium and calcium in your diet. Your diet must comprise a lot of green vegetables, fresh fruits and dairy products.
Some non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen may be prescribed to reduce the blood loss.
Certain hormonal therapies to regulate the hormonal imbalances and menstrual irregularities.
Home remedies such as intake of certain herbs, ginger and coriander seeds help to control heavy bleeding.
Increasing magnesium intake to balance out levels of oestrogen.
It is best to stick to natural remedies, as it generally does not create complications in other bodily functions.
If the bleeding cannot be controlled even after a change of diet and home remedies, you must consult the gynaecologist as soon as possible. Heavy bleeding is a serious problem, especially if accompanied by dizziness, fluctuations in the blood pressure, nausea and weight loss. Severe cramps and constant bleeding can hinder daily routine, therefore, the earlier you receive medical attention, the quicker you will get relief.