Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Navya D BYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old, My weight is 82 & my height is 6" I am doing workout daily but my weight is not decreasing. Please Help.
Mere hair bahut jhar rahe hai or mujhe dandruff problem bhi hai, so please koi home made tarika bataye jis se ki mera bal jharna band ho jaye aur new hair grow bhi ho.
The girl got her face waxed with honey wax. Now its been 2-3 months, big pimples are continuously popping up in the same area that got waxed. Suggest a solution.
My daughter's age is 13 years & her height is 5 feet 4 inches. She is wishing to become taller & stronger. Can you please help me with the sufficient information.
Now I am in Kota and I am feeling very lazy and I have also lost my body strength. Due to these reasons I can not concentrate on my studies. Please suggest me some ways or medicines that could help me.
I am a 33 y y male and having male pattern baldness from pas 8-9 years. I took Homeopathy as well as allopathic treatment but there is no sign of improvement. Hairs are getting grey now. Can you help to re grow hairs and stop the whitening?
Now a days many of my patients are complaining regarding their hair falling problem. So this hair falling problem will be depending on their body constitution. Generally the body as per the ayurvedic principle will be vataja, pittaja, kaphaja type. So if pittaja constitution body is vitiated automatically due to heat generation in the body the hair falling is also one of the problem will arises in the body. So if the vitiated pitta is treated for prashamana (to bring normal condition) automatically the hair falling problem will be subsided. So being an ayurvedic super specialist doctor I am treating these hair falling problem to all my patients in india as well as in other countries also.
Happy thoughts, happy minds. Read Hindu metroplus fortnightly thursday
Obesity is a state of mind body illness. As with all chronic medical conditions, effective management based on partnership between a highly motivated patient and a committed team of health proffesionals is the key to dealing with it. Obesity needs a strong mental wellness and behavioural control. This is about a 50-year-old sluggish lady suffering from weight gain, disturbed sleep and choking during sleep. To compound matters, her history of binge calorific eating caused rapid gain resulting in body mass index of 32. Obesity is pan endemic and responsible for all cardio respiratory, sleep and psychological disturbances. We create a positive mindset by cognitive behavioural therapy, a mental wellness by stimulus control techniques and non food rewards. Stimulus control involves changing the mindset towards food stimulus by positive thought insertion. Every thought has a stimulus, stimulus brings a perceptive change in mind and perception brings behavioural changes. Behavioural changes bring actions. Action involves sinful eating. We change the thought and we call it happy thoughts and happy mind. Normally it involves 12 sessions over a period of six weeks. Structured programme involves self monitoring of caloric intake and physical activity, goal setting, stimulus control, non food rewards and relapse prevention. Follow this structured protocol 1. Two glasses of water in the morning. 2. 30 minutes of brisk walking. 3. Ten minutes of breathing exercises. 4. Specific stretches using stretch bands. 5. Fifty abdominal crunches. 6. Rest and relaxation through the Corpus pose. 7. A cup of green tea. 8. Two atta roti, low carbohydrate high protein chapatti. The atta should have chana, millets, kuttu, bran, maize, fenugreek seeds. Green vegetable cooked in one tea spoon full oil (canola or olive oil) and one small bowl of homemade paneer. 9. Mid morning smoothie with tomato, amla, orange, gourd, guava, lemon, mint and ginger without water 10. One bowl bhuna chana pre lunch 11. Two diet fibre chapattis/ one bowl of parboiled rice, one small bowl of boiled mixed legumes, one small bowl yogurt and mint chutney 12. Evening, roasted snacks with green tea 13.15 minutes of chaotic breathing 14. Pre-dinner: vegetable soup 15. Dinner with baked beans/ fish/ lean meat/ soya chap with yogurt 16. Listen music and do OM chanting 17. Follow right pre-sleep habits 18. Sleep well. This lady lost ten kilograms in five months and became very alert and active in the day. Her sleep disordered breathing got corrected and in fact she lost 14 kgs with her motivation and self discipline.
I have a hair fall problem. My hairs are falling at a very fast pace. Please suggest some home remedy.
It is one of the most common expressions around, 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away'. As apples have properties that no other natural product or fruit has and its advantages have been demonstrated over time.
It is possible to get these benefits from different other fruits, however; an apple combines everything and makes it easier. It has been proved again and again that if it is not straightforward, simple and quick, individuals will not deal with their well-being. Hence, here is a very simple way to be healthy. This is how an apple tends to keep the doctor away:
- Apples contain Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps protect your immune system. Many individuals who need Vitamin C in their diet have poor healing and tend to get injured effortlessly. Apple contains vitamin C in abundance and hence, are of great help.
- Prevent heart diseases: The reason it can prevent both coronary illness and cardiovascular diseases is because apples are rich in flavonoid. Flavonoids are additionally known for their cancer prevention qualities.
- Low in calories: A normal sized apple has between seventy to hundred calories. Eating an apple when craving sweet or chocolate can make the craving vanish since apple itself contains sugar, yet gives you just one-quarter of the calories.
- Pectin: Pectin is a type of dissolvable fibre that brings down both pulse and glucose levels. It can likewise bring down the levels of LDL, which is the bad cholesterol in the body. Pectin, as different types of fibre, keeps up the strength of the digestive system. Apples are a fantastic source of pectin.
- Boron: A supplement found in abundance in apples, boron strengthens solid bones and a sound brain.
- Phenols: Apples contain phenols, which affect cholesterol. It decreases the bad cholesterol and builds up the good cholesterol. They keep LDL cholesterol from transforming into oxidised LDL, an extremely risky type of cholesterol, which can be destructive.
- Avoids tooth decay: Tooth decay is a contamination that truly harms the structure of your teeth, which is formed because of bacteria. The juice of the apples has properties that can kill up to eighty percent of those bacteria.
- Shields your brain from infection: This is something many individuals do not have the foggiest idea about. When you consider that your brain makes you the person you are, it gives you a rational point of view. Apple has substances called phytonutrients and these phytonutrients prevent neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinsonis.
- Healthier lungs: People who eat five apples or more every week have brought down their respiratory problems like asthma.
- Forestall Cancer: Cancer tends to form in different areas and organs of the body and spreads later on. Apples focus on different tumours, for example, colon growth, prostate disease and breast cancer in ladies. Hence, its positive effects are not just limited to one type of cancer.
So grab an apple right away! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.