Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Navya D BYour feedback matters!
Hello dr I want to lose my body weight at present my height is 5.9inch and body weight is 100kg. Pls give me some precaution and in ayurvedic which medicine i want to take pls help me out .
Sir, my body is warm from past two days. And some thing i'm not feeling well. Can I take medicine paracetamol.
How much do you cost for a permanent skin whitening procedure. And also I've heard of such surgery which removes melanin and does it have any side effects.
I am suffering from hair loss since four years. Loosing hair in front of forehead of both side. Plez give me a valuable advice. Thank you.
I am 20 years old, my weight is very less between 58-59, previously I had problems like I ate something and that I vomit while eating, it seemed like some acidic thing inside, it ws felt in throat, mouth. I have less body stamina, energy, digestion disorders. Its difficult for me to adapt easily in new places, even for once if I eat outside food I am surely gonna suffer something inside. Please help.
Hi I am 54 years now. I have been under psychiatric treatment since 1990, for I was hearing female voice claiming to be my mother in the voices I hear and I heard sometime, not continuously. I belong to india. Can you tell me how long should I continue my treatment. Several times I had problems when I could not get the medicines because of non availability in places I am transfered because of my job. Can I change over to homeopathy or some other line of therapy which would be less expensive and effective. Would you please help me out.
My father's age is 66 years. Bp and diabetic level is normal. His lipid profile is excellent but hs-crp reactive protein level is 3.38 which is very high. He has asthma issue in heredity. Now went under eco, ecg and tmt test. Eco and ecg is normal but tmt report is showing some issue. Now cardiologist suggested us to have angiography to know the exact blockage issue. Now my question is when lipid and other blood report eco and ecg is normal in that case still there could be any blockage? does elevated hscrp level may due to asthma? if there is blockage then why not appearing in eco and ecg? please suggest us. Should we go for blood thinner medicine first or angiography is must.
I m 44 years old I have problem with hair colour. I m facing allergy with Loreol hair color, Vegetal Bio color. I m really confused wt I do please guide me which hair color I can use. Thanks.
There are valves in the each of the four chambers of the heart. These valves make sure that blood flows in one direction only. The blood flows from the atria into the ventricles through the mitral and the tricuspid valves. The pulmonic and the aortic valves allow the blood to flow out of the ventricles. Valve problems occur when the normal functioning of the valve is impaired.
Impaired valve function leads to blood flow obstruction, which in turn can lead to stenosis of the valve. This puts lot of strain on the heart muscles, forcing it to work harder. It may also lead to the blood flowing backwards through the valve and back into the heart.
The various causes of valvular heart disease are:
- Valvular heart disease: If you are suffering from rheumatic fever, it may lead to valvular heart disease
- Congenital heart disease: Congenital heart disease refers to various defects in the heart which are present since birth. In some cases, these defects may include being born with abnormal valves.
- Heart attack: If you have suffered a heart attack, your heart muscles may be damaged or impaired.
- Cardiomyopathy: This is a genetic disorder that is characterized by an inability of the heart to pump blood efficiently.
- Age: Ageing may cause certain changes in the body that lead to valvular heart disease.
Valvular heart disease is treated by various homeopathic remedies that do not have any side effect. It takes a holistic approach to healing the body as it gets to the root of the disease. The various homeopathic remedies for valvular heart disease are:
- Cactus grandiflorus: This remedy is used in a number of heart complications such as stenosis of the valve. It helps in getting rid of the inflammation in the heart muscles, so that the heart can pump blood efficiently.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is another remedy that helps in healing the muscles of the heart by regulating the pulse.
- Kalmia latifolia: Kalmia latifolia is a homeopathic remedy that is used in treating various complications of the heart. It also helps in symptoms of rheumatic fever that may lead to valvular heart disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.