Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Navita VermaYour feedback matters!
My teeth became so much senstive when am eating cold items it I reflecting on my teeeth so please can u give solutions.
I have got a mouth-sore inside my mouth(near the extreme teeth) resulting acute pain. Used mouth jel namely ORAjel . But no relief. Please advice.
Hello doc, i am 27 years old male. Suffering from mumps since 4 days. Face has swollen across jaw line. And there is pain also. Visited a doctor and having all the medicines but problem has not gone. Please advice what should i do
Hi I am 20 years old. I brush my teeth daily and properly but still my mouth stinks a little. Although many times I changed my tooth paste. What should I do now? Is any test required?
Age 74 mouth me laar bahoot jyada aa raha hai or iski vajah se khaana nahi kha paa rahaa hoon, kya ushe mai ent specialist ko dikha sakta hu?
Sir. Last year I was advised by a doctor to remove the last tooth on the lower jaw (right side) due to infected tooth cavity. As per every one advice I have said ok & the tooth was removed therefore I am taking good care of my teeth, brushing twice a day. Good rinsing when I ate food. But recently feeling pain in my left side lower jaw as same last teeth to high where I can not eat food properly or brush at the side due to pain. So I consulted a local doctor and he said we have to go for root canal & I do not even know what is that meant to be. I do not even know what is best thing to do now? Need some advice. Can I go for the treatment or should I consult another doctor. For a better.
Now a days I feel like having pinch of salt to taste. Not in food but as it is and I am having ice cubes that too whole 4 times a day. What's the problem i am going through. Please reply.
Sir, I have undergone Flap Surgery. One teeth broken above surgery portion. Half of the teeth is there. Nowadays there is pain in the teeth extreme right above. Whom I have to consult and what is the treatment.
I am thinking of removing my right molar tooth as it is becoming loose and damaged by carries but am scared if it will cause any complications like oral cancer. What should I do.
I have some sensitivity problem in my gum. I feel sensation while eating or drinking food or water. please suggest some medicine.
I am 31 year female. I brush and floss, use mouthwash regularly but still I have bad odour problem from my mouth. Kindly advice.
What should I take care after my teeth scaling done? I have done my teeth scaling and polishing today.
I have yewlo teeth since 2 week so please help me to clear and white teeth and my weight also so weak.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is very simple if you follow these basic tips and incorporate some healthy habits in your daily routine. A little care goes a long way in ensuring that your smile stays bright and your teeth stay strong. A healthy smile resides in a healthy body. Value your smile and follow these simple tips for your oral health.
- Going to the dentist at least twice a year is the best preventive measure that you can take to spot anything unusual going on in your mouth or jaws.
- Brushing twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste is very important for healthy, cavity-free teeth. Don't aim to simply scrub your teeth, rather clean them gently using proper brushing technique.
- Many people don't consider Flossing to be essential for oral health but if you don't floss, you miss cleaning almost 35% of your tooth surfaces. If you're unaware of the technique, ask your dentist to demonstrate it for you.
- If you often find food particles getting stuck between your teeth, use an interdental brush or floss but Don't ever dig in using a toothpick. It leads to gum recession.
- Using a frayed, worn out toothbrush for your teeth is as good as not brushing at all. Make sure you change your toothbrush after every 3 months. Keep it at least 6ft away from the toilet area. Keep it dry as a wet toothbrush attracts bacterial growth and clean it ocasionally by washing it with warm water to get rid of the bacteria.
- The tongue plays an important role in reducing bad breath but it is often forgotten while brushing. Keep your tongue clean and scrape off all food debris using a tongue cleaner.
- Having a good diet is equally vital for your oral health as it is for your overall health. Include healthy, Vitamin C rich citrus fruits in your diet as they are highly beneficial for your gum health. Consume plenty of water and fluids to keep yourself hydrated. It also helps in reducing the incidence of mouth ulcers. Avoid taking excess of aerated drinks/soda.