Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen T KYour feedback matters!
I have painless lump on left hand side shoulder for the past 20 days. There is no other effects in my body. Whom am I suppose to consult?
I have oily face there is oil on my face even I wash my face several times in day with face wash but still the oil comes specially on nose I also had severe acne problem 1 year ago but now no acne problem but too much oil on face irritate me.
I am 18 year old male. My face is having marks and spots, making me look older than my age. What should I do?
I have black spots and dark spots on my face also pimples on neck & nose what I do? Tell me the best medical treatment or creams face pack face wash syrup what is best for skin?
I am suffering from rashes on the inner side of thighs between the joints of two legs, I have nadoxin plus cream at home. Should I apply it on the rashes to get rid of it?
Which is better for covering up during a sunny day, light or dark clothes? Also, is there a danger from tanning sprays rather than tanning beds?
Hey how to get ride of my face problems. I have large pores on my face. Could you suggest any medication?
My legs and neck have very much tanning. I want to remove unevenness from my face also. It has become very dull due to dark circles and unevenness which results in hyperpigmentation. Pls help me. My skin is not much dry and not much oily. It is normal. How to remove tanning soon as I have to attend a marriage next month?
Dear sir /Mam my skin is dark I will try lost of cream but affect of colour of skin, for head and below of eye skin colour is dark, so your prescribed any cream and any helpful things and suggest.
My face is oily. I used pendram Plus 2 month cont. Then face lighting yellow type. I am using pendrum plus and acromos plus after mix use on my face. Nearly after 15 days my face lighting and white but after some day red pimples started on face. And khtm hota hai to dark spot chor jata hai. Pimple (not red) on my whole what can I do ?
I am 19 years old, I have got blood with my stool from last two days and it feels me a burning sensation in rectum during evacuating.
Good m sir I am nisha singh my eye dark circle round I am use many product But not good result please help me.
I am 18 year old male. I have milia under my eyes and facial ance for last 3 years. Is three any medicine or cream for it or any home remedy. In which field i. E allopathic, homeopathy or ayurvedic have treatment for milia?
Hiii, once upon a time on my face have more numbers of pimples. Now that is going. But that is made black spots on my face. Please tell me solution to this problem.
If sunburn is taking the mickey out of your fun time in the sun or your summer vacation, then you may want to read this article or pin it up where you can see it every day. Sunburn is something that does not show up immediately. It can happen when you have been in the sun for too long a time, and without the protection of proper clothing, hats, glares and sunscreen lotions.
So what can you do when you feel that first sting of sunburn? Here's our list!
- Swift Action: You will need to act fast towards cooling down the onset of a sunburn. Taking a quick dip in a pool or a lake if you are near one can help in soothing the area so that the sunburn is not too bad. Also, you can then cover yourself up and step indoors immediately, where you will be properly shaded from the sun. You can continue with the cool treatment by using a cold or ice compress to press around the area that is burning or has been most affected. Remember to stay away from the exact spot as it may lead to inflammation.
- Avoid Drying: Do not let the area become too dry. Take frequent showers but stay away from harsh soaps as they may make the area dry which leads to chapping and pain.
- Breathe: Allow the skin to breathe. Do not obstruct the area with too many items of clothing and wear cotton fabric or other light weight clothing that will protect the area and let the skin breathe. Stay away from tight clothes as this may lead to chafing of the skin and the sunburns.
- Moisturise: One good way of getting rid of sunburns quickly is to moisturise as soon as you have had a bath or a shower. This will help in locking in moisture which is not really possible when you moisturise the surface later. Use a gentle lotion or cream based moisturiser and stay away from products that contain petroleum gel as this may irritate the skin further and clog the area instead of getting absorbed into the skin.
- Inflammation: Tackle inflammation by taking corticosteroids or other anti inflammatory drugs. These should be prescribed by a doctor. Aloe Vera can also be used to soothe the inflammation.
- Hydrate: Drink plenty of fluids for fast regeneration of the skin cells and so that the burns do not draw the fluid from the surface if the skin.
Take all the necessary precautions before you step out for some fun in the sun with proper sunscreen and protective clothing as well!