Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen PashaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am getting black spots on my legs (below knees) of size about 1 inch. It disappears after few days and comes at some other place. The area is little hard when it comes (similar to blood clotting). Please suggest some cure.
I am 14. After coming from outside I have allergic reaction. My face become different after some time it will disappear. Pls suggest me some home remedies, cream name. It's hurt me lot.
I have pores on my face. They look very pathetic. Although they are small but they are enlarging slowly, Will laser treatment help? Or any other solutions.
How can my friend get rid of ring worm? He is a table-tennis player and he used to practice for hours. Nd oftenly due to so much of sweating nd not doing the timely changes of his clothes, he has spots of ring worm on his lower back nd thighs. And he is having this problem since last 2 years and the infection is increasing day by day. So doctor please guide with effective ways to get rid of this problem.
Hi, My wife has blessed by a beautiful girl by cesarion operation one 14 July 2016 but now her stomach have several cesarion marks which looks unfavorable so please suggest some medicine which help to remove these size marks .
I have black marks on my forehead. Phele kam area blackish tha but ab forehead park abhi area mera black ho gaya hai and face par bhi chin ke sides pe bhi dark skin ho gayi hai. Colour fair kaise kare please help me.
I have dark circles which are very prominent. Even after taking good sleep for 7 hours and drinking plenty of water its not reducing. Any of these creams available in market are helpful? I have tried couple of them but they do not seem to be very effective.
I am having operation marks on my forehead and having chicken pox marks all over my face how can I remove it.
I regular smoke a cigarette & my lip color very dark black so I removed my lip black color. please guidance mi.
Hello, I'm 17 years old I have a deep crack in my feet due to which I'm unable to walk properly I tried no of ointments but all went in vain. Please suggest me what should I do.
I am 26 year old lady. Having severe dark circles. Seriously want to ged rid of them. Please help me out ?
In left leg their is stitches, we want to remove that for beauty of legs. What should i do for that?
I have more dark circle under eyes. It's growing continue. I took many treatment but no any one give better result. When I take medicine then its in control. But after medical treatment it grows again. Now please give me right suggestion because its so troubling for me. My face become so ugly.?
My skin is very oily. Pimples get out many of the time. Rashes also comes out. What can I do! please help me out.
I have hyper pigmentation and freckles on my face want to know treatments /medication/remedies to get rid of these as my skin looks so patchy bcoz of this and also to mention that I have oily skin.
Acne is a condition that usually occurs when you are in your adolescence, but sometimes it can happen when you are an adult as well. In women, it occurs when they have reached their menopausal age. The chances of adult acne occurring in women are higher than men.
What causes acne in adults
- Stress: If you are under stress on a regular basis, then the body tends to produce a hormone called androgen which stimulates oil glands in the skin, resulting in acne flare ups.
- Hormonal imbalance: Hormonal imbalance in the body may lead to acne breakouts. You may experience imbalances in your hormones during your periods or when you have reached menopause. Acne may also occur if you have started or stopped taking birth control pills abruptly.
- Family history: If other people in the family are prone to acne, then you may be genetically predisposed to it.
- Medications: There are certain medications which can cause acne to flare up. They contain chemicals that stimulate hormones in the body thus, resulting in acne.
- Skin products: If you have oily skin, then using products that contain oil may aggravate acne. They may also contain chemicals which may clog pores in your skin.
Symptoms of acne in adults are often seen as bumps on the skin, blisters filled with pus and inflamed black heads. Apart from these some people also witness hard and painful lumps beneath the skin.
- Stay away from junk food: Avoid eating junk food and fried foods as they can aggravate oiliness in the skin and result in pimples. Rather, replace them with natural foods and other complex carbs.
- Drink plenty of water: Drink plenty of water as it helps in filtering out the waste products and toxins from your body.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking causes blood vessels to narrow and thus, limits blood circulation in the body. This may cause multiple complications in your skin, acne being one of them.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.