Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen PYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old female and my boy friend and I were committed nt totally bt he just touched his upper part of his penis where sperms exit and by mistake he just touched my labium majora, labium minora, vaginal opening so is there any chances for pregnancy entering sperms into my body through dis indirect touch of sperms to my sex part bt widen an hour I consumed mpill tablet. Will dis help?
I'm 18 years young. I have a bad habit of staying awake till midnight and getting up late in the morning. I have tried a lot to sleep early but I don't feel asleep. What should I do to have my bad habit corrected?
Hello doctor! I am 33 years old. I started drinking in 2007 and continued till July 2016. It was mostly on weekends or in parties. Now I want to quit drinking completely. I am suffering from acidity and that is the only problem which I am facing. I want to know doctor if I quit drinking now then will I be safe in future or is there any chance of any dangerous disease in future. Please doctor suggest what is beneficial for me. Thanks a lot Sir.
What are sytoms of cancer how can it be cured what is the reason behind white scars on the screen and the symptoms of stomachache.
I have a muscle or nerce swelling type something in my scrotum right side a small bump is there and by touching I can feel it like a nerve or muscle connected to it going down.
My age is 44 years and I am suffering from hypothyroidism and uric acid . In the year 2012 have suffered from TB . Now for last couples of year I am dry skin hands and foot especially when I am in air conditioner. Please suggest?
Can a diabetic with bipolar disorder hypertensive thyroidal like me give birth to a normal child? If yes pls guide when should I conceive.
Sir I have masturbate 2 -. 3 times a day .approx 4 days in a week .it a reason for body weakness and fairness loss. Is their any othe side effect. What is the way to prevent masturbate.
I have pain in my throat about 2 month. So I could not eat any thing. When I want to eat food my throat have paining. So I feel very weak. And illness. What should I do.
I am having hernia I am taking homeopathy medicines is it ok or I have to go for surgery I do not have pain till now and when I sleep it goes inside no bulging can I continue homeopathy I am 63 yrs old male.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am suffering from sexual problem. My private part is not work properly pls tell me doctor what can I do. My sexual organ is not work properly.
Is coconut oil good to apply on penis and what are its advantages to apply on penis and also which other oils are good to apply on penis and make it long and strong.Please suggest.
Night fall prblm hai hafte me 2 baar or more. Jb main urine karta hoon us k end me lase ki form me kch aata hai kya yeh harmful hai? your ese thik karne k home remedies kya hai. your main kaafi slim hoon. Agr main future me mota hota hoon toh kya penis bhi thick hoga?
Hi, I am suffering from diabetes type 2 is permanently cure by ayurveda medicine. Is it possible? If yes so kindly tell me what? Please help me.
1. Why are pen in my head above 3-4 month? 2. Are squash and pure fruit juice better for children than fizzy drinks? 3. How many soft or fizzy drinks can children have a day?
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.