Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen KrishnamurthyYour feedback matters!
I am a 27 years old man, am suffering with my throat problem, if I take food items or any type of liquid items, immediately among with that flavour from my throat comes a cauff.
I have tinnitus problem for left ear only. When ever I am will at ac room the problem is more. What to do?
I feel nasal cycles, like at one time I can breath with one nasal hole only, holes keep changing automatically, is it normal?
Winter started. Every year facing lots of problems regarding catching cold easily. Only sneezing and running nose occurred if I m not covering my nose while traveling by cab or bus. Or if i m going out at night time. I m terribly facing this problems from 10 years before only in winter. Lots of sneeze and running nose occurred. After that if I take CTZ then it normalized. Please. I m seeking good treatment.
My 7 years slipped inside room while running, got some swelling on his lt side head above ear applied some ice for 3 days but still on the swelled portion but some portion is little hard still also please suggest me what I should do and which specialist I should meet for consulting its swelling on head.
I am male of 67 years old. I have been diagnosed nasal polyps. I often get post nasal dripping. What is the remedy ?
Recently, I have started getting spins. I doubt its vertigo. I want to get rid of it permanently. How can I get permanent solution for it?
I have Sinus problem due to which daily in the morning I use to sneeze is there any natural solution for it.
My age 33 and I have little clot bleeding in my left ear. Few days back I have pus in my left ear now pus is not coming only blood clot is coming when I applied drop liquid in my ear.
I am suffering from throat infection, headache, fever and full body pain. Can you please suggest me for this.
I am 22 years old. I had acne on my face so I have taken the medicine AZITHROMYCIN 500mg, ACNE STAR 20 and VITAKIND I from taking this medicine pimples reduces but by taking overdoses I suffered from redness on my face, mostly on facial position some time it feels like heat comes out my ears also get red. So please guide me the medicine which helps in reducing redness from my face and in how many days I will be fine.
I am a 37-years old man and I am too thin and sharp my bulge nose. I want to consult for this reason.
When I take breath I feel something struck in throat an throat pain and dizziness occurs everyday. Is it normal or not. What can I do?
I am having tonsillitis. A little of dust or smoke will irritate my throat. I wonder if an operation will be a permanent cure to this. Please suggest.
I have an sinus problem I start sneezing every morning I woke up. What is the medicines or treatment for that?
My voice is decreasing day by day but their is no pain or no irritation in/out of my throat, what should I do?
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.