Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
My mom's throat is a little bit of bigger then the original shape of her throat. And after the thyroid test the report was normal. But the throat shape don't come to normal size. And she feels pain some times in her throat. What is it and how could she get recovery from this disease? What may be the disease name?
Whenever there is any loud sound played nearby then a cracking sound occurs in my left ear. What should I do?
I am a 37-years old man and I am too thin and sharp my bulge nose. I want to consult for this reason.
This is 25 years old female, who has been suffering severe sinusitis since last three years. Taking only over the counter medications with some relief. I am facing symptoms like .breathing difficulty. Chest tightness on left side. Recurrent headaches. Lightheadedness. I have nose deviated nasal septum. I visited so many doctors but relief is temporary .please suggest me diagnosis.
Some months ago, I got chicken pox and from that I got a hole in my nose. What should I do to get it curred? Please help me!
Dear doctor, From 1 month inside my throat exactly down to uvula 7-8 blisters which is pimple shape. It is painless and sometime cough also coming. That cough color white. I already trying some medicine along with all home treatments like salt water, honey, haritaki etc. SO please help me I'm fully scared about that.
I need help? From a month, suddenly I feel like someone pumped air into my hear and then I've an involuntary cough? Idk what to do please help?
The past 3 weeks my head hurts, I feel dizzy and light headed and my NECK hurts. I went to the er about 2 weeks ago and they said it was a sinus infection so I took the medicines they gave me but it dint work and now its gotten what could it be?
My father is having positional vertigo and is also having TSH beyond the normal range. Please suggest good medicines for both these ailments.
I am 39 years old male and a smoker. I have frequent pain in my throat. I have also heavy gastric problem. Please suggest.
My throat is burning and I have severe pain in my stomach from last four days, what should I do in such condition?
My wife 47 year of age currently suffering from sore throat and fever 101.since 2-3 days please suggest some effective medicine, one more thing she is on medication of psychosomatic drug for depression.
How much can a rhinoplasty correct this? Can it correct it to be a normal nose? Also, hope you could give me the "estimate" cost of the whole procedure. Thanks a lot.
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases.