Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naveen Krishnamurthy
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen KrishnamurthyYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from dry cough with mixed blood in liquid stage vomiting and rising the body temperature. Then what is symptom of throat cancer. Please Reply me sir.
My problem is when I am sleeping cuff come from mouth and also store in larynx's and some times smell of pus come from nose. I think its sinus problem please give me proper suggestion.
Hello doc. I actually have asthma but now its controlled but from many days. My nose seems like blocked always. Neither I have cold or cough. But its kind of blocked I continuous ly have to dig my nose for proper respiration. Wat could be the problem. N am allergic to dust. But this problem is recent.
Dear Dr. I have continuous snoring during my sleep and insomnia also and have sedation in morning when I wake up. Please guide me how to recover from this.
Since the past 4 years I have been unwell, feeling dizzy, agitated, stressed, fear of unknown, always in a hurry, loss of energy, constant state of alert, self pity, not knowing what ails me, though my symptoms are not frequent, they effected me often. I have consulted heart specialist, psychiatry whose medication have been unsuccessful so far to my conditions. When the symptoms are active, I lose courage, get angry at the slightest, have no stamina, had no feelings for my surroundings. I weight around 70 kg before my illness, now I weight over 85 kg or more. I don't have the energy, liking to exercise myself to be fit with all the illness creeping upon me. I would like your honest and helpful predicaments upon my state of illness which has been obstructing me in leading a normal life.
Sinus disease leads to chronic illness reducing the productivity of life grossly for years. Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.