Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naveen K V
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen K VYour feedback matters!
I am 54 yrs. I have black patches on my both side of eyes. Can I know the reasons and medications in home, Ayurvedic and allopathy?
Hi, my 10 years daughter was good fair till 4 5 years but now her skin colour is getting darker day by day please suggest.
I am 29 year old and my hight is 5.2 inch. My weight is 65 kg. My skin colour is dark and I am suffering from dark circle. My face is some lite some dark. I want to clear my skin please suggest me medicine or any skin treatment.
I am 19 years old having tsh 9.81 and taking thyronorm 12.5 since 10 days should I increase my dosage of thyronorm 12.5.
I have very dry skin and have tried many moisturizers and soaps, but it is the same, it is worse condition in winter.
Hi. I would like to know the best treatment to get rid of the post chicken pox scars on my forehead. There aren't many. Just 2 in my forehead and 3 on my right cheek area. They appear as pits.
Hello Respected Doctors, My face is kind of oily type due to which the my nose on upper and cheeks get filled with some oily type stuff, when I press it they comes out which smells bad. And also I'm disturbed due to small hairs visible on top of my nose, which can be seen clearly. I remove them with my nails which gets out easily but in few days the grows back. Please help me please.
Are you thinking of undergoing a facelift surgery? It is a common form of cosmetic surgery which is undertaken for reversing the age-clock of the face. Although the procedure is considered to be largely safe, it is good to have a knowledge of the side effects and complications. You can expect complications such as scarring. It is very important to choose an efficient and experienced plastic surgeon as the success of the surgery depends a lot on him.
The major side effects of a facelift surgery are similar to the side effects of any kind of surgical procedure. However, there are some distinct complications which are associated with a facelift surgery. They are as follows:
- Pain: Although most patients experience minor pain after a facelift surgery, a pain medication is usually prescribed by your surgeon for easing any kind of discomfort you experience. Skin numbness is likely after the surgery, which fades away on its own within a few days.
- Swelling: A lot of swelling occurs right after a facelift surgery is completed. However, this is nothing to be worried about as swelling is a part of your body’s natural reaction to any kind of injury. It subsides on its own as the body starts healing itself. The major swelling goes away within a few days, but some swelling may be experienced for several weeks after the surgery.
- Bruising: Similar to swelling, bruising is also a natural aspect of the body after a facelift surgery. It occurs as the body reacts to the changes. Bruising is most common during the first few days after a facelift surgery, and it is most likely to occur around the eyes. It takes about 10-15days for the bruising to go away completely. Improvement in bruising can be observed with each passing day.
- Scarring: Scarring is likely to remain pink for some months after a facelift surgery, after which it turns whitish and hardly noticeable.
Risks: Apart from the risks associated with any surgical procedure, other risks and complications which are likely after a facelift surgery are as follows:
- Injury to the nerves which control your facial muscles, although this is temporary.
- Problems related to proper skin healing. This is more common in patients who smoke.
- Crusts on the incisions made during the facelift surgery are also indicated. This too is temporary.
- A numb and tingling sensation around the incisions may be experienced.
However, it is also important to point out that facelift surgery is one of the most commonly performed facial surgeries all over the world with very good and satisfying results. More and more women and men are opting for this because it causes age reversal like no other method. The age is almost reversed at least 7-8 years and it is a very long lasting procedure. Most of the people look at it as an investment that they make on themselves rather than as an expense. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.