Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen KYour feedback matters!
Hello sir .sir I am doing masturbation continuously everyday. Wat to do sir I want to leave this. I am kind of addicted to this. Nd is it harmful to do this.
For 5-10 minutes, dip your toe nails in a warm salt water solution if they have become too difficult or thick to cut.
I'm 16 years old masturbating is probably becoming an addiction nowadays I want to limit it before it becomes excess please help. What is should I do?
I am 42 years old, male, in an active profession. In summers, over th last 4-5 years, iv been getting blisters on my left foot only. It starts with 5-7 blisters, but develops to 15-20. They are all located in the middle of the foot's sole. Not on the heel or th front carpal area. Nothing on fingers. Blood sugar is 90 at fasting. Ht is 183cm.
I am 16 year old and I have an allergy of battery when I am eating jaggery I feel an vomiting and stomach ache what preventive measures I do and why I have an this type of acidity please tell me.
How to treat boils developed under armpit? They are turning red now, its a group developed recently. Any home remedy for the same?
My aunt has malaria she is suffering due to that problem. What are the precautions has to take avoid the disease? Pls suggest a good doctor.
I am 22 yrs, sir I want to ask that I had unprotected sex with my girl friend on 11 Dec 2015 and she had her periods on 13 Dec which does not occur on due day due to some reason, we don't know and on 22 Dec 2015 she did pregnancy test (urine test) and the results are negative according to doctor, is there any chances of pregnancy now also or we are safe now. Is it possible dat the results may change after 1 week and they can be positive. How much possibility of change of result is there?
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? My stomach aches, thought it becomes fine in a day, but still it pains regularly, what to do?
Pneumonia is a type of lung infection that may affect one or both lungs. In this condition the air sacs, also known as alveoli, fill with pus or fluid, which makes it difficult to breathe. Moreover, pneumonia is known to cause inflammation in the air sacs. This disease may range from mild to life threatening and the severity depends on cause of inflammation, the organism fostering your infection, your age and general health.
Most common symptoms associated with the condition are:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Shaking chills
- Rapid heartbeat
- Rapid breathing
- Dry cough
- Muscle aches
- Bluish skin tone due to oxygen deficiency
- Blood in sputum that is coughed up mucus
- Labored breathing
- High fever
- Bacteria: One of the most common causes of pneumonia is the bacteria named as Streptococcus pneumoniae. This type of pneumonia may occur after you have had flu or a cold or maybe even on its own. Moreover, it may affect only one part of the lung i.e. the lobe and is also known as lobar pneumonia.
- Viruses: Viruses are one of the main reasons why children below 5 years of age suffer from pneumonia. Viruses that cause pneumonia may also cause cold or flu. Viral pneumonia is usually mild and may be treated at home itself. However, in some cases, it may be very severe and life-threatening.
- Mycoplasmas: Mycoplasma is a type of bacteria that doesn't have a cell wall around the cell membrane which is why they are usually unaffected by most antibiotics which target cell wall synthesis. The symptoms of pneumonia caused by mycoplasmas are mild and the patient does not require bed rest. This type of pneumonia is known as 'Walking Pneumonia'.
- Fungi: People with weakened immune systems or chronic health problems usually develop pneumonia due to fungi. You may also develop fungal pneumonia by inhaling large doses of it mainly found in soil or bird droppings.