Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naveen
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. NaveenYour feedback matters!
Sir I am facing some ache on upper chest and some problem with breath. Please tell me what should I do.
I am 21 year old boy and I have a problem that when I feel hungry and take something to it and that thing makes me like vomit and I can't eat that. I am a student and I am thin. So kindly reply me with some suggestions.
I am suffering from dry cough for last two weeks and heavy chest pain whenever hard cough. So pls suggest what can I do.
My mother has been diagnosed from a very low blood sugar which was calculated from past 15 days via a device that was attached to her upper left arm called as a chip. The doctor said it is very damaging for the brain. My mom is diabetic and is already on meds for BP and Sugar. What exactly should her diet be like to get her sugar in normalcy? Please if possible throw me some idea about future problems about low blood sugar and how it can possibly kept in control. My mom is 49 years old.
What are the precautions which should be taken in diabetic patients before extraction of decayed tooth.
You're said to suffer from the problem of premature ejaculation if you ejaculate a minute after penetration or are unable to delay ejaculation during sex. There are certain risk factors and complications associated with this condition and being aware of them can help in effective management of the sexual dysfunction.
Risk factors involved:
1. Erectile dysfunction - Your chances of developing premature ejaculation increase if you regularly face trouble in getting or sustaining an erection. More importantly, the fear of not being able to get an erection can cause you to rush through your sexual experiences.
2. Stress - Premature ejaculation increases if you suffer from mental or emotional stress. When this happens, your ability to relax and pay attention during sexual intercourse decreases.
3. Health problems - Even the presence of an underlying health condition like a heart disease may make you rush through sex and ejaculation. Moreover, many heart patients have been reported as having experienced a decrease in satisfaction and frequency after a heart surgery or heart attack.
What are its complications?
Complications that premature ejaculation can cause:
1. Fertility issues - Premature ejaculation can decrease your chances of having a baby or can even make fertilization tricky. During conception, two things need to happen, which are penetration of the vagina and ejaculation, when the latter occurs before penetration, it affect your fertility chances.
2. Stress in relationships - Relationship problems are another complication that you may face when you have premature ejaculation.
More importantly, a strained relationship can give rise to dissatisfaction between partners. If you experience PE, the best thing to do is not blame yourself or consider yourself as inadequate. Communicate with your partner by speaking openly about the subject. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.