Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. NaveenYour feedback matters!
Meri akal teeth nikal rha hai. Or bhot dard ho raha hai. Tonsils bhi ho gye hai kya karu. please tell me.
Had an episode of vertigo with unconscious with involuntarily urine and motion passed. Also with profuse perspiration with nausea. ECG seen of sinus bradycardia, CT scan normal. EEG normal 2D echo normal. No any known case of diabetic and hypertension. What is the your diagnosis?
I am suffering sinus. When always wake up in the. Morning my head severe painful,any prevention of this please kindly give the suggestion on this any related.
There is a baltod symptoms in my ear I hav went to many doc but tere is no relief Lot of allergy in my ear What medicine should I take.
Hii sir I have facing problem in my nose since long time, some time suddenly blood flow from my nose what should I do.
Its been an year, my nose bleeds at times. It doesnt pains Bt bleeds and a clott like blood comes out. This happens twice or thrice a week. Consulted docters But till now no such help conceded. Bleeding stops after I pour cold water from my head and wipe my nose. Situation is embarrassing when it happens when I am at office, please help.
Water come out from my left ear for last few days and I also feel itching in that, so I use cottonstick to clean wax. What should I do to stop both water and itching?
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.