Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. NaveenYour feedback matters!
I have a big sinusitis . 24/7 cold cough I cannot take ice in a whisky aur rum can not drink a cold drink also no curd no lassi . I am fed up . please help.
Recently I taken x-ray in my nose, result mention" paranasal sinus" pls tell about what type of treatment taken.
My son age 8 is always suffering from blocked nose specially when he is sleeping. He is diagnosed as asthmatic. He can not sleep well whole night. He makes lot of Voices like snoring when sleeping. Please guide.
I am 50 years male I have sore throat problem since 2 months after commen colds have taken 3-4 types of antibiotics (luvamox500, clavam 625, mox 500 azeemox etc) but not get relif what should I do?
My wife age is 51 years she is suffering from snoring last 1 year and also thyroid please give me correct suggestion.
My mother is 69 ear old having diabetes more than 20 years, also has BP creatine 1.07. What to do. Please advise.
One of my friend son has tonsils. His age is 4 years. Is there any treatment for reducing that? One of doctor said to remove those when he grows up.
I am having dry cough and I am having sinus also please suggest me medicine for immediate relief from cough I am having severe cough right now.
I am suffering from tinnitus, the cause of tinnitus is high level of noise. I am engineer, so at my company there is hammering on metal plate and once I was standing near to it. From that day my ear can not listen properly, and also 24 hours continuous noise hearing even I am in silence. Please help me to cure tinnitus.
I have redness into my throat aur gala bhi kharab ho jata har 2 ,3 mahine me kya ye tonsillitis ke lakshan hai if yes than is a serious cause for me or not.
Hi sir. I'm having ear pain. I went to doctor. He said. Have infection. Want to do suction. Then they did after that they applied some medicine in it. It's little hurt to me. And gave some medicines. After that I can't hear clearly. I have some different sounds from hear. I can hear everything but it's different what should I do.
I am 22 years old, 5inch 6feet height, 55kg weight, over the last 6 month I am suffering from allergies kind of freezing, often while sleeping I feel itching on the top of throat inside and it automatically led my tongue to hit there and it cause to forcible cough with cold, sometime it become hard to breath and I had a doctor counselling, he said that if my parent having it, you will be also having but none of them not having this kind, I badly need your help to get riff off this because I am a flight attendant I cant continue my work with having this kind, am fearing, please suggest me anything that will to hepl cure this.
In bipolar or depression always low mood if try to buit up confidence always loose. My reason is less income tried n trying to help my self but no use taken antidepressant always feel dizziness. tried many antidepressant threw Dr. no use. Loss sex. No mood. Feeling more deprpsed how to relax my self. After doing meditation little/no relax again mind n self feel low. Now pls let me know how to be relax n enjoy life. Future is disturbing n effecting present pls help as I hv my small little family. Rgds.
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, colds and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
1. Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
2. Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
3. Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
1. Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
2. Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
3. Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
4. Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
5. Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
6. Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
7. Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
8. Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.