Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen DhariwalYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. Is lactogen safe for new born babies. My baby weight was 4.25 kg while delivery. Now it's 4 kg. My feeding is not sufficient for him it seems. So if it cries in hungry, we give lactogen often. Is it safe or it has side effects?
My daughter is 14 years old. Her insulin level is high (139) and thyroid level low (.478), she has developed black patches around neck and around mouth. What to do to get rid of this situation. Please advise.
Adenoids refer to the mass of lymphatic tissue situated at the intersection of the back of the nose and throat. They are a part of the body's immune system and play a noteworthy part in battling infections in kids. Adenoids fight off the microbes and infection that enter the body through the nose. They typically occur in children of five to seven years of age and from that point, they begin to decrease. They vanish when the child gets older. This is the physiological development and relapse of the adenoids. However, permanent adenoids are an issue in view of a number of annoying symptoms they show in a child. The major among these are breathing through the mouth and wheezing because of nasal blockage.
Homeopathic medicines are a very safe option than surgery in kids with extended adenoids. It has been noted that adenoids, when surgically removed, tend to regrow. Homeopathic medicines focus on strengthening the child’s immune system. The cures are as follows:
- Baryta Carb: Baryta Carb is one of the top recorded homeopathic medications for swollen adenoids. It is likewise the medicine to endorse where both tonsils and adenoids are broadened. The child feels sensitive to ice in extremes. The tiniest exposure to icy air causes cough. Cough also shows up at the slightest change in climate. Sneezing and thick yellow nasal release may be seen. Pain in the throat increases on gulping.
- Calcarea Carb: Calcarea Carb is another brilliant homeopathic medicine for amplified adenoids with the tendency to get infected. Calcarea Carb will be recommended where the youngster is exceptionally helpless to cold and falls sick after each such introduction. This weak immune system for diseases brings about broadened adenoids or tonsils.
- Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol: Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol are extremely helpful homeopathic medicines for treating ear grumblings because of expanded adenoids. Agraphis Nutans is the best treatment for deafness because of expanded adenoids. Homeopathic prescription Merc Sol is highly used in case of an ear infection connected with swollen adenoids.
- Kali Sulphuricum: Kali Sulphuricum is among one of the top recorded homeopathic solutions for adenoids that regrow after surgery. The symptoms controlling utilisation of Kali Sulphuricum are a blocked nose, mouth breathing and wheezing. Yellow coloured nasal release is also common.
- Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra: Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra are incredibly helpful homeopathic medicines for developed adenoids. A youngster that needs these drugs will have an increased nasal blockage. The nasal hindrance is most set apart around evening time. Breathing through the mouth because of a blocked nose is also very common. Ammonium Carb is likewise used for a seeping nose, particularly in the morning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hello Dr, Please tell me if I will take apetamin while breastfeeding is it safe for my baby and me Because I eat a lot of food per day but I can't gain weight please help me.
My baby is one and half year old. She did not eat well properly. What can I do what food shall I give her?
My daughter age is 5years and 5month she look bulky and her weight is 32 kg, please advice me what should I do?
Dear Sir/ Ma'm, I am having a baby boy of 2 years and he is still use to take breastfeeding. Please let me know how it harmful to mother & for child? Also suggest prescription for the same?
According to most experts, Depression and Diabetes have been intricately connected in a vicious cycle. While the prolonged and sustaining nature of diabetes directly makes one vulnerable to the bouts of depression, doctors tend to locate traces of depression in the family history of an individual in order to diagnose the roots of diabetes. It won't be too far-fetched to state that both causes as well as affects the other.
If you have diabetes, either type 1 or type 2, you have an increased risk of developing depression. And if you're depressed, you may have a greater chance of developing type 2 diabetes. The good news is that diabetes and depression can be treated together. And effectively managing one can have a positive effect on the other.
How Diabetes and Depression Correlated?
There are myriad ways in which diabetes affects depression and vice versa.
Firstly, tackling such a long drawn disease and its various pitfalls might cause a lot of anxiety to one and lead to depression. Whereas on the other hand, depression reduces the zeal to live and thus results in poor lifestyle choices which in turn causes weight gain, unhealthy food habits, physical inactivity. As we are well aware, all these have the potential to wreak havoc for any patient of diabetes.
Similarly, diabetes ushers in various other health complications, adversely impacting one's productivity. This may cause depression in a lot of people.
On the flipside, depression impedes one's ability and enthusiasm to work or communicate, this in turn intervenes with one's monitoring of diabetes. Since these two extremely malevolent diseases have such close connections, medical science recommends ways to grapple with both. The rigors of managing diabetes can be stressful and lead to symptoms of depression.
Diabetes can cause complications and health problems that may worsen symptoms of depression.
Depression affects your ability to perform tasks, communicate and think clearly. This can interfere with your ability to successfully manage diabetes.
Treatment: Depression is just like any other illness, it can be treated. Treatment can lift the depression and improve diabetes control.
Looking after your diabetes will help decrease the risk of getting depression. If you already have depression, good diabetes management will help lessen the negative impacts it can have. Depression is no different to any of the other complication of diabetes. It is a genuine illness for which you need to seek help and support from health professionals.
The treatment for depression and diabetes involves a coordinated approach that monitors both diabetes control and the symptoms of depression. It is about finding the treatment that works best for each person. For example, people with diabetes and mild depression may find that regular physical activity improves depressed moods and also helps control blood glucose levels.
If you suspect you might have depression, take control of your health by:
- Going to a doctor or other health professional
- Getting involved in social activities
- Engaging in regular moderate physical activity
- Learning about depression and diabetes
- Very particular about medicines prescribed for Diabetes
- Eating healthily and including a wide variety of nutritious foods
- Achieving and maintaining healthy weight
- Limiting your alcohol intake
- Getting help, support and encouragement from family and friends
- Asking your doctor to check your blood pressure, cholesterol and blood glucose levels If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.