Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen DhariwalYour feedback matters!
My son 1 years 4 months had pus cells in throat and had been prescribed augmentin duo (4 ml twice daily) but got rashes and was given Azee (5 ml once daily) antibiotic. Bimistake I continued both antibiotics 3 doses. Instead of only Azee. Baby had loose stools. Now I have stopped augmentin and rashes have gone. Just wanted to know if any other side effect of two antibiotics would have happened. I am very worried. Please clarify.
My daughter is 6 years old. She is a patient of ahd (size 10mm). My question is which one is the best option either open heart surgery or a device? how long she will be admits in hospital? and what is the cost? please Reply.
I am working woman. I have a 3-month old son. I will be starting work in a week. Until now, I am exclusively breastfeeding my child but will need to introduce formula feed when I start going to work. Please suggest the best formula for my baby.
Hai. My 6 months boy baby having severe cough for last 5 days. I gave medicine as doc. Prescribed dat mucolite and of drops. Suddenly last night he feels like wheeze. So doc. Said that must undergone nephlyzz for days. Somebody said that if take nephlyzz for one time then it will be repeat. Kindly ans me. For dat is der any prob and is it true.
I'm breastfeed my 14 months old baby but I am losing weight gradually every month I am loosing 1-2 kg. Is it normal or there is any health issues.
I have a 3 month old baby off late I have noticed that he keeps rubbing his nose with his hands and sometimes against my shoulder (while sleeping n awake both) while doing this he becomes very uncomfortable n moves a lot. Does it indicate nose blockage or cold or something else?
Sir mjhe pata karna h ki baby ko night mein sote tym dyper lagane chahiye ya nhi. Agar nhi toh diaper ke kya side effect hote hain. Please tell me.
My baby is 2 months and 18 days old. He doesn't sleep whole night. He sleeps next day till 4 am. How to change his routine. I feel so tired. I am working woman please suggest.
Hi my baby has a blood infection caled streptococcus agalactia from the 3day of she was born, since then she is in nicu. Could anyone suggest if the treatment is for 14 days, we have done crp test which was 130 earlier and now it is 70 with lp test which is normal now (was these test required). Does she need to be still kept in nicu till 14th day.
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.
My son is near to complete 3 year .he has often face cold and cough in a month. He doesn't like medicine so never take medicine. What can I do for him please help me.
Is nebulization for 7 years old child is good or bad often my child is asked to go for this treatment by Doctor. How to reduce such type of treatment because I am not ok to give this continuously. so please help me for that
My child (20 month old) suffering from loose motion, greenish with traces of blood, what should I do?
Many parents mistakenly assume that baby teeth aren't important because they are eventually replaced by permanent teeth. In fact, early dental decay not only threatens the underlying secondary teeth, it can cause severe toothaches.
As soon as the first tooth comes in, parents should begin practicing preventive dental hygiene. Babies should not be permitted to fall asleep while nursing or sucking a bottle; this allows milk to pool in the mouth, and the sugar[lactose] in it can cause extensive tooth decay.
Offering a little water at the end of a feeding rinses any remaining milk from the baby's mouth. The gums and emerging teeth can be wiped gently with a gauze-wrapped finger.
Sugar is the major cause of childhood tooth decay; avoid offering sugary soft drinks and sweet snacks. A chunk of cheese or a piece of fruit are better alternatives that provide important nutrients without harming the teeth.