Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen D. KiniYour feedback matters!
An excellent doctor whom I have seen ever
My 2 month old baby is on formula milk as iam not having breast milk from Day1. He has constipation on Dexolac premium. So we have switched to nan pro 1 and after using that he has vomiting from 3rd day. We have taken him to hospital and doctor gave him domstal and enterogermina. Now iam confused whether to use dexolac or nan pro. Please help me.
I want to ask about my son he is 7 year old. His behavior is not good not talked in mannerable way. Never listen and follow to anyone. always jumping shouting making face etc. Never concentrate on one thing. If we did not do whatever he like he shouts hits to everyone. Did not concentrate on his studies too.
Is it compulsory for a two months old baby to take vitamins supplement such as vitamin d and other vitamins as my baby vomits whenever she is given oral drops.
Is zentel oral suspension safe for 11 months old baby? How much dosage should be given? Can I give it to my baby.
My baby girl 4month old. After breast feeding she vomiting every tym. Why she vomited every tym. Its some serious prob?
Hello doctor, my child is 5 month old started to give her home made food (baby food made at home) along with breast feeding. I just want to know can I add dry fruits in powder form, especially cashew nut, and raisins, badam. Please help doctor.
My daughter studying in grade 1 is not going to school. She tells that she fears of omitting in school and she get bored to have 5 hrs in school? Is any homeopathic or allopathic medicine so that creating interest to go to school? Or any other solution?
I have a girl child. Her age is 3. 6 yrs. She is suffering with cold n flu. The main problem is at night she is unable to sleep because of coughing. And this happens to her every fifteen days. She catches cold first and then severe coughing
My nephew is a 5 months old, can we give him sugar free rose flavoured Milk, it is safe for him? Or we should give him unflavoured milk, bcoz he doesn't like unflavoured Milk. And one more question can we give him fruits juice like strawberry, watermelon apple mango juice in Food mesh nibbler fruit feeder? please reply.
Are you aware of the number of people who suffer because of pneumonia? As the weather becomes cold and damp, chances of getting affected by pneumonia increases. Pneumonia can originate from virus, bacteria and a host of other factors. It is one of the most common ailment which affects the adults, all over the world. Hence, it is important for all of us to prevent ourselves from pneumonia and for that we can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Know about the symptoms of pneumonia first: It is difficult to detect or diagnose pneumonia, especially in people over the age of 65. In older patients, the common symptoms such as fever, chills, cough may not be experienced. You should watch out for non-respiratory symptoms like weakness, dizziness, delirium and confusion. It is even more difficult to diagnose pneumonia in people who are suffering from preexisting conditions.
- Practice good hygiene: Common respiratory infections, influenza and cold may cause pneumonia. You should follow hygienic habits. Wash your hands regularly before meals and use hand sanitizers in order to prevent the illness from spreading. You should also maintain proper oral hygiene as several oral infections may also lead to pneumonia. You should also keep away from people who are affected by pneumonia or any other illness like flu, cold and serious diseases such as measles or chicken pox. All these factors may cause pneumonia.
- Get vaccinated: It is recommended for people of all ages who may be at a risk of getting pneumonia to get vaccinated and immunised against pneumonia causing virus called pneumococcal pneumonia. This is a one-time vaccine, which prevents and reduces the severity of pneumonia. A booster vaccine after every five years may also be prescribed. Elderly people should be vaccinated against all diseases which cause pneumonia.
- Quit smoking: Smoking accounts for being a major cause or risk factor for pneumonia. It increases a person’s chance of getting pneumonia as the lungs’ ability to defend themselves from the infection is reduced. By quitting smoking, you will be able to prevent pneumonia.
- Maintain a good general health: Maintaining an overall good health and following healthy habits will help you in preventing pneumonia. This is because your immune system stays strong and is able to fight efficiently against pneumonia-causing infections. A proper diet with all essential nutrients is also recommended along with regular physical exercise and proper rest.
Severe cases of pneumonia are capable of making you suffer and you may be admitted to a hospital. According to studies, it has been estimated that more than 60% of people over the age of 65 need to be hospitalised because of pneumonia.