Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naveed Pasha Sattar
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naveed Pasha SattarYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old female. I hav got much fairer body than my face. I want my face to hav the same colour as my body. Also I have dark spots on my face. Pls suggest a beneficial remedy.
Mesotherapy literally translates to “treatment of the meso” - the layer of skin with fat and subcutaneous tissue. The mesoderm is the target layer here, into which natural substances, tested chemicals, vitamins, and other agents are injected to treat conditions like cellulite, fat accumulation, and ageing effects of the skin.
The procedure involves the injection of safe, tested and approved substances for benefit of the skin. Mesotherapy has been in use for a long time in Europe, though it is gained popularity over the last couple of decades now. Mesotherapy is used for -
- Weight reduction
- Cellulite removal
- Anti-ageing treatments for wrinkles and dark spots
- Acne scar removal
- Stretch marks
- Facial rejuvenation
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid contour)
Here is a list of benefits -
- There is no invasion into the cellular layer, unlike in laser or liposuction.
- There is no scarring with mesotherapy, unlike with liposuction.
- It is done as an outpatient process, and the patient can walk out after the procedure.
- No sedation is required with mesotherapy.
Comparison with other options:
- In comparison to liposuction which does not treat cellulite but makes it more prominent, mesotherapy treats cellulite directly. The result of the therapy is smoother skin and reduced fat in selected areas. The removed fat tissue is flushed out from the body, and does not appear anywhere else, as is the case with liposuction.
- When used for anti-ageing effects, vitamins, collagen, and elastin are used. The head, neck, and face areas are usually treated, and the skin begins to appear younger in about a week’s time.
- For people seeking weight loss, Mesotherapy helps break down existing fat and also helps break down love handles, double chin, and other visible fat lumps. This helps in almost immediate weight loss. Added with skin contouring, there is no loose skin left behind either.
What to expect during the sessions?
- After a detailed history, pre-treatment pictures are taken.
- The doctor identifies what chemicals need to be injected, and allergy testing is done for these. Two areas are injected with small quantities and watched for a day to see if there is any reaction.
- Once it is deemed safe, further injections are given the next day.
- Topical anesthesia is usually not required.
- Results will be evident after a couple of days and will continue to be more evident..
- Repeat sessions may be required for some people, depending on the severity of the condition and the response of the person.
- There could be minor effects like bruising and pain, which disappear within a couple of days.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have some skin problem which starts in summer mainly body parts are affected due to which dot spots white in colour appears and they are itchy what to do about it23-12 1990.
Dryness around my lips, which is not healed even by drinking lots of water. Can you suggest what to do?
My age is 23, sir my problem is that I have dark circles below my eyes, what should I do to remove the dark circles.
On my face during these days I got lot of white heads which are very irritating could you please tell me a solution.
Hi, I am 20 years old and my skin is so dull I want to look fresh every time and I also don't have even skin tone what should I do?
I am 21 years male. One day in morning I see blood in my stool. And nxt day I see a soft muscle in my anus. Then we ignore and take constipation syrup. And everything is good. But today again I see blood in my stool. What should I do.
With summer right around the corner, it is tremendously important to stress upon the importance of using sunscreen. The right sunscreen provides protection from the spectrum of harmful rays of the sun that are known as uva and UVB, which not only create the threat of skin cancer but also fasten the process of skin aging. Taking adequate measures against these hazards is thus of prime importance.
No sunscreen provides absolute protection from the harmful rays of the sun but using the right product in the right way will take you far in shielding yourself from their harshness. These are the do's and don'ts you need to follow before you apply sunscreen the next time.
Do: choose a sunscreen that is, at least, spf 30+
That is the minimum protection that your skin requires. And if you must stay outdoors for an extended period of time, opt for a product with a higher SPF rating.
Do: apply sunscreen 15-30 minutes before going outdoors
For the product to be most effective, it needs to be fully absorbed by the skin before exposure to the sun; the reason why applying approximately 30 minutes before you step out of home is a must.
Do: test a small amount of the product on yourself before application
Apply a small amount of sunscreen on your wrist first and check for allergic reactions if you're trying it for the first time or are switching over to a new brand. In case it causes an allergic reaction, discontinue use at once and consult a dermatologist regarding, which sunscreen you should use.
Do: use sunscreen every day of the year
The sun's harmful rays persist in all seasons, whether it's summer or winter. Even on cloudy days, it's advisable to apply sunscreen to protect the skin as UV rays are still able to penetrate through thick covers of cloud, thereby harming your skin.
Don't: apply sunscreen only on the face
Make sure you apply it to every part of your body, especially the hands, forearms, thighs and ears, which are commonly exposed to the sun. Not only are these more prone to skin ageing, but the risk of melanoma (skin cancer) is also tremendously high in these portions of the body.
Don't: forget to reapply
Sunscreens rub off quite easily due to sweating or contact with water. Reapply as often as you can, ideally every 2 hours.
Keep in mind that apart from the application of sunscreen, it is also necessary to keep the skin covered as much as possible to protect yourself against skin ailments caused by exposure to the sun. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
My daughter is 22 months. Her skin has become very dark since she was kept in light for jaundice immediately after she was born. She was continuously kept under light for 10 days. Please suggest what can be done. Also her skin is very dry.
I have been facing chapped lips from past 3 years. Every morning when I wake up the lower portion of my lips gets cracked. Is there any ayurvedic treatment or allopathic work.
Hii doctor I am 20 years old nd have too many dark circle. Can you please tell me wht should I do to remove thm as they look odd.
Hi, I have severely black and white heads on forehead and upper part of cheeks. Doctors says its permanent and the cure is only temporary. Anything you can help me with. Diet wise or any medication.
Wrinkles are a normal yet unsightly sign of aging which can come about due to various reasons including too much exposure to the sun, poor diet, excessive smoking and drinking, lack of proper sleep, advent of age, loss of moisture and elasticity as well as collagen which creates a smooth and supple look, and other such reasons. Cosmetic and plastic surgeons are now turning to a variety of methods to lessen the pronounced look of wrinkles and remove them for younger looking skin. Here are a few methods currently in use.
- Fillers: Fillers like collagen and others including poly lactic acid, Calcium Hydroxlyapatite, and Hyaluronic acid can be used to restore the elasticity of the skin even as they provide precious hydration. These injectibles can be used on the face as well as the hands for a smooth and supple look.
- Botox: To get rid of the lines on the forehead and to prevent the onset of more pronounced wrinkles, Botox or Botulinum Toxin Type A is a favoured element used by many cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists. This is usually administered via injection.
- Retinoids: This is administered with a surgical procedure in order to remove uneven pigmentation as well as the roughness of skin which sets in with age and excessive smoking and sun exposure. It may cause skin peeling and redness.
- Laser: The use of laser resurfacing can also help in stimulating collagen production of the skin, which restores some of its elasticity so that wrinkles may be removed and further wrinkles prevented.
- Surgery: The use of surgical methods like face lifts, brow lifts and other cosmetic processes can help in giving the skin a tighter look which does away with the appearance of wrinkles. These are usually minor procedures from which one will heal fast.
- Dermabrasion: This method is a surgical one that basically sands the surface of the skin in order to remove the wrinkles. It can cause side effects like permanent discolouration of the skin as well as scarring for particularly sensitive skin.
- Peels: Glycolic acid peels and deeper peels that use elements like Salicylic acid can be used to go deep into the skin and making it smooth again. It basically makes a difference to the fine lines. There is a chance of side effects like scarring, bruising and general discolouration in this method as well.
Adequate sleep, good nutrition, avoiding excessive sun exposure and a good skin care regimen can help in keeping wrinkles at bay for a long time. Moisturising with products that contain plenty of vitamin A and E can also help in reducing fine lines.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!