Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Naveed AzamYour feedback matters!
15 days before my wife suddenly faced watery stooling like diarrhea and vomiting, for that reason I was took her to the doctor .doctor checked blood and gave her two injections for immediate relief from diarrhea and vomiting. But at that time she feels well and good. The stooling and vomiting stopped. But after two days when she was going for latrine she faced stool was so tight and hard, for that reason doctor again prescribed cremaffin stool softener, now while she going for latrine she faced hard stool with blood. After latrine now she faced pain in her anus. She also faced blood spots in her stool. But she never ever faced such problems in her life. After this injections she faced such situations. Please suggest me the solution. Some are saying that this a symptoms of arsa.
I think I hav acidity problems. Coz, aftr having my meal, I experience a lot of burps. And that to as if the food is gonna come out. I also feel that the food is till my throat. So I dnt hava satisfied burp. And I mostly feel the fire inside my stomach and the chest area. Please suggest a quick remedies Thankyou.
Including banana in our daily intake of food its safe or cause digestion problem. How many banana should I consume.
I am suffering from sever gastric trouble for 3 months. Now I am not able to eat any hot or spicy foods. I already use medicines. So please help us.
I have regular acidity problem. Its happens hence last two year. Its increase more and more since over the period of time. I take many suggestion from many expert doctors to killed this problem. But relief only 2or 3 days. What medicine take to totally killed it and what precaution I take to killed problem.
I have lots of pimples and acne black marks on my face and neck part of my body from last 2 years. Only under eye part is free from pimple and acne other than that you can find every were on my face. I tried ayurvedic treatment for 6 months but no use. I has to take 8 ayurvedic tablets every day. It creates acidity problem. Presently am using Himalaya neem face wash. And Himalaya clarina cream. Please suggest me a best treatment . To over come from my pimple problems. Please help me.
My wife suffering from acidity and gess problem last 17 years ,she take every day an capsule of antacid ,is it curable, pls help ,thanks.
How to remove 8mm gar bladder stone without surgery. What is the easiest way to remove it and what are the side effects of removal surgery.
I have anal fissure. Last two week before I consult a surgeon. He says this is starting stage no need of surgery. He gives ispaghol powder, looz syrup, tran vp, etc.Is this right medication? How can I cure this issue?
Hi, Mere husband ki age 35 hai. Unki endoscopy hui thi. Jisme Duodenal Ulcer nikla hai, Mai ye janna Chahti thi kis type ki diet se ye jaldi thik ho sakta hai ya kya precaution lene chahiye. please help me for that
Gas or flatulence is a condition where the microorganisms present in the intestines break down the food and release excessive gases, such as carbon dioxide and methane, which is usually let out from the anus. It can lead to pain in the stomach and an uneasy feeling in the body.
- When foods that are not digested properly are broken down
- Lactose intolerance
- Swallowing air
- Certain foods not being absorbed properly in the digestive system
- When a child does other activities, while eating, then it can cause gas to accumulate air in the intestines leading to gas
- The sweeteners present in chewing gums can get trapped in the intestines and ferment into gas
- Vegetables such as cauliflower and broccoli can cause gas
- Soft drinks that cause phosphoric acid can also lead to gas
- Some children are sensitive to fat and fiber, and consuming these nutrients can lead to gas
The symptoms of gas pain in children are cramps in the stomach region along with diarrhea. It can also lead to irregular eating, being fussy about food and pulling up the legs to the belly.
Treatments and preventive measures:
- Consuming food containing probiotics such as yoghurt and soy can help in treating gas
- Eliminating vegetables such as broccoli and cauliflower from your child's diet
- Decreasing the amount of milk in the diet
- Limiting consumption of chewing gums as they contain artificial sweeteners , which cause gas
- A hot drink such as tea made from herbs like peppermint can help in easing the symptoms of gas
- Encouraging your child to exercise can help in preventing gas
- Getting your child to drink water in proper amounts
- Consuming a healthy diet of vegetables and fruits