Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Navanish PrasadYour feedback matters!
I have stomach problem. I go to flush 6 times a day. Whenever I go out anywhere. I feels that I should go to flush. It is every time. Please suggest me some treatment.
I am suffering from back pain from last 3 weeks. Will you please suggest the solution for get out of that pain?
What is the way to get rid of bad mouth odour so that my girlfriend doesn't have to complain about it while I kiss her?
I am 41 male, my weight is 98kgs, how can I reduce my body weight to atleast 25kgs? I am a graphic designer mostly sit 10 to 12 hrs on the computer, tell me the way to reduce my weight?
I am diabetic since last ten years. Feel sexual inefficiency. Treatment of insulin continues. Age 54. What to do for improving sexual function
Sir, when I started saw computer or tv just with in 15 minutes my back head (above back neck) and back neck have pain and little dizziness started. I nearly to 8 to 12 hrs computer per day. What is the problem.
Hello sir I am 20 years old and I am suffering from Typhoid since 3 months. So please give me some suggestions.
I have hair fall highly from one month. How can I reduce that hair fall? Is it a protein problem? Can you please give me some tips.
My face skin going to so rough I use more then medication but its result is temporary my face skin is as a dot dot type please fill my skin where the incomplete my skin need for skin therapy.
Hello sir I am 25 year old and my height is 5.4 but my weight is low only 40 kg but I want 55 kg how can I help me.
Hlw m ashish m I hv too many pimples on my face and I suffer cold all the time if its winter or summer 24 hrs. please hlp me.
My mother in law underwent 2 sections. Some 3 years back she developed pain in her stomach. Docs said that she had developed some extra fat in her body & removed the same from omentum layer. After that operation, she developed incissional hernia & again operated. After that till now she is having pain in her body which keeps on changing its position & the pain is unbearable. She is surviving on painkillers. She is having gastric problem too. Each n every report of hers is normal. Docs say that its in her mind while actually she is in quite pain. Can you pls help so that she may live a normal pain free life?
Im a male of 25years and ive had issue with growth. I was wondering if smoking weed effects the growth hormones. What tips you have for me that I gain height and weight.
I am 27 year old , I am having too much big acne problem on my face. It is filled with pus. Can you suggest me.
Morning sickness is one of the unpleasant experiences during pregnancy. Some women dread at the thought of it. It is more common in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, especially with the first child. Allopathy attributes this to hormonal changes, vitamin deficiency, dehydration, etc. Homeopathy believes that this morning sickness happens with the physical, emotional, and biological adjustments that the mother has to make with the new baby growing within her. As with all conditions, homeopathy believes in not just giving a medication to cure the nausea but to identify the associated symptoms and manage the woman as a whole entity.
Some of the popular homeopathic options available are listed below:
- Colchicum: The mere thought of food intensifies the nausea, especially fish and eggs. Any movement increases the nausea. There is an urge to consume carbonated drinks. The woman chooses to sleep with her knees drawn close to the chest.
- Sepia: The smell and thought of food worsens the nausea sensation. There is a craving for vinegar, sweets, and pickles. There is a feeling of heaviness in the pelvis. This exhaustion leaves you with a feeling of indifference to close family and friends. Exercise can improve the feeling.
- Pulsatilla: Staying in a closed, stuffy room make the nausea worse. Being out in the open air makes it better. Walking makes it better. The craving for sweet and fatty foods is high, but that worsens the nausea. Water consumption is reduced. Mood is unpredictable, wanting comfort and reassurance.
- Nux Vomica: The woman wakes up from bed with a nausea, but not able to vomit out. The woman is hyperstimulated and feels very anxious and stressed. Light and sound can also add to the irritation. There is a strong insomnia component to this woman.
- Cocculus indicus: Loss of appetite, with even the thought or smell or sight of food making you nauseous. There is a highly tired and fatigued feeling. The person can feel chills, vertigo, and loss of sleep. The symptoms are usually worse in the afternoon.
- Ipecacuanha: The nausea is severe and constant, but is not relieved with vomiting. There is profuse salivation and constant spitting.
- Tabacum: The nausea in this woman is persistent, is worse when in a warm room, and induced by even the slightest smell of tobacco. The nauseas feels better when there is fresh air movement, might ask for the car windows to be open. There is also an urge to leave the abdomen uncovered.
In addition to these, some tips to avoid morning sickness include eating a dry cracker before getting out of bed, avoiding fatty foods for dinner, drinking plenty of water, and including a lot of ginger in your diet.