Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naushad AlamYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old (male). I am suffering from back pain. I went to orthopaedics but he recommend to go for physiotherapy. I regularly go for physiotherapy but no relief.
Respected doctor, am not able to sleep well for tha last 2 weeks. I went to bed at 10 but am not able to sleep even though I feel sleepy. It continues till 5 or 6 o clock. Am feeling a slight disturbance in my legs also.
My Name: Anil Bumiya age: 70 years, residing at Baroda (Gujarat)- suffering pain in left knee since last two years. Time of using Stairs pain is non tolerable. Local Dr. Suggested for Partial (unicondylar) Knee replace Surgery. My question is before surgery what type of test require? Require number of days stay in hospital? What care require after post surgery? Approx. Total cost of Package.
I have 23 years old boy I have too much neck and back pain and high fever and cough so tell me some medicines.
I am having cold and cough and headache with knee pain and at times I feel dizzy can you suggest me anything?
I am 19 years old. I have a back pain since ½year. I've consulted many doctors, bit all tell me to have some pain killers or tablets. However I still have the severe pain in my back. Can you please suggest me any solution to this problem?
I am 19 years old I play football and after playing games my back aches a lot. Pz tell what should I do?
I am 43 years old and I am suffering from backache pain sometimes, knee pains and general weakness. What I can do?
My wife has diabetic since last 10 years, she gets pain in the heels of the legs very often. What is the remedy?
When I walk a longer then I feel too much pain over my back. So what should I do to get relief from that?
Hi Doctor, Good morning. I have pain in lower back for 2 days. Yesterday night itself ain has enormously increased. Not able to sit. Whenever I pressured my lower back while sitting or walking the pain has increased. Not able to make sit or stand (more than 2 mins). I am lying down from morning. May I know why it's happening suddenly? Please advise me ASAP. Thanks. Siva.
I am having a fluctuating back pain from upper back to lower back. I am 28 year old, I have a bit of history with this but I am a very adventurous and have recently started playing tennis and after I felt really good but I don't know if that is the reason for my back pain. Please advise how can I minimise my pain and any medication required.
Chronic pain is one that lasts for a long time or might even last for a lifetime. It could either be seasonal - that you would experience only in winters, or it may be persist throughout the year. There are many ways to cope with or get rid of chronic pain.
Mentioned below are ten ways in which you can deal with chronic pain:
- Meditation: Meditation and deep breathing can help ease pain and strain on the muscles. Concentrating on the breath, overlooking your thoughts, causes the body to unwind. While you can learn to meditate by yourself, taking a class is a better idea.
- Lessen stress in your life: Negative sentiments like depression, uneasiness, stress, and outrage can make the body more sensitive to pain. By figuring out how to take control of anxiety, you may discover some relief from pain.
- Help get rid of pain with the natural endorphins from exercising: Endorphins are cerebrum chemicals that enhance your mind-set while blocking pain signals. Exercise has another pain decreasing impact - it reinforces muscles, preventing re-damage and further pain. Furthermore, practice can hold your weight down, decrease heart problems and control glucose levels - particularly critical if you have diabetes.
- Cutting down on alcohol: It is not easy to rest with pain and liquor can aggravate pain issues. In case you are living with chronic pain, drinking less or no liquor can increase your pain improvement process.
- Join a care group, meet others living with chronic pain: When you are with individuals who have chronic pain and share what you are experiencing, you don't feel alone. You additionally gain advantage from their knowledge in adapting to the situation.
- Try not to smoke: Smoking can intensify pain flow issues and increase danger of heart or respiratory diseases
- Track your pain level and exercises each day: To treat the pain, your specialist needs to know how you have been feeling between visits. This will help in prescribing the right kind of exercise so that your muscles get their strength. Keeping a log or diary of your everyday "pain score" will help you track it. Towards the end of every day, take note of your agony level on the 1 to 10 pain scale.
- Get a massage for chronic pain: Massages can decrease stretch and soothe strain - and is being utilized by individuals living with a wide range of chronic pain, including back and neck pain.
- A sound eating routine: A nutritious diet is essential from multiple points of view - supporting your digestive system, reducing the risk of heart diseases, keeping your weight under control, and enhancing glucose levels. To eat a low-fat, low-sodium diet, these are important: new leafy foods; cooked dried beans and peas; entire grain breads and oats; low-fat cheese, milk and yogurt.
- Discover approaches to keep yourself occupied: When you concentrate on pain, it worsens as opposed to getting better. Rather, discover something you like doing - a movement that keeps you occupied and thinking about things other than your pain. You will not have the capacity to maintain a distance from pain, but rather you can take control of your life.
In case you are unable to get relief, visit an interventional pain physician and seek urgent medical attention.