Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NatrajYour feedback matters!
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on 20th of March and I cummed inside. Her period date was 28th of March but she missed her period. She haven't yet got her period. We took a pregnancy test on 5th April but the result was negative. There are no symptoms of pregnancy except the missed period. Is my girlfriend pregnant.
How to treat a tear at lower part of vagina which occurs because of sex and cause bleeding whenever we do sex but it is painless.
Hi Sir, I am asking this for my wife. Our marriage was on 31st December 2015 and till April 16th she had menses. Then she took bath on 21st April and till date she didn’t have any menses and she got back pain too. Also can you please tell me after that how many days need for a pregnancy test? Thanks.
I had protected sex on 23rd July and took I pill on 24th evening as a precaution. My period due date is 28th and still haven't got my periods. Is there chances of pregnant?
Hi I'm 26 years old not married, I'm getting bleeding more than 1 week is it any problem pls help me.
I had sex with my wife on april 1st week. Next month she got her period lightly with black colour blood. Is that pregnancy. If it is pregnancy how to abort it. We have not planned for that now only.
My friend she is having a vaginal infection. She used medicines, still she gets infection. It includes itching mostly. Can you suggest something for her?
A week ago me and my girlfriend had sexual activities and not sexual intercourse Soon after that act she started feeling nausea and headache next day she had fever and vomiting. I am afraid that my sperms have entered her vagina by my fingers actually because we did not had intercourse. And I never ejaculated inside her or on her body I did it in my pants My hand were dry like my finger did not not had ejaculated semen just had wetness of precum I ejaculated after the act was over in my pants. We had oral sex. But my girlfriend is feeling weakness and sudden headaches. Also her face is bit swollen Her breasts have become bit bigger today. Her date of menses is 11th of may that is 4 days later. Can she be preg? What do I do if she misses her period and gets prg. How to terminate it I cnt go to clinic please help me with home remedies please its urgent and m scared.
I am having fibrodenama in my breast since 5 years.Its size not yet increased till now i met some doctors starting some told to do a minor surgery in a one day period another gyenic-doctor told after marriage and delivery also i can wait for that surgery. Now i am married and i have a child.Again i went to a doctor she told no need of surgery as the size of FIBRODENAMA is not increased.Pls suggest is it good to leave like that
I am staying in hostel doctor, I have periods yesterday small drops only because its my 1st day, but today my 2nd day nothing chance two to three drops, what shall I do? I'm very worried this is my 1st time experience. I m very much worried and whether I need to some tonic or food items.
I am 20 years old girl and since a week I am suffering from vaginal irritation and burning sensation. Please suggest any ointment or medicine.
HY I am a boy Of age 17 and I wanted to have sex With my girlfriend so Can I perform without any STD OR STI Tension guide The Preventions please.
Hello Doctor, I need your advice, health issue is related to my mother (age 52). She is going through Menstrual Cycle Problems and I don’t know adjectly how to deal with this health issue. She is living in muzaffar Nagar (UP) because of this natural phenomena of nature she lost lots of blood and feeling very weakness. According to Local doctors it is happening due to infection also they suggest it can be a tumor now we have two statements need your expert advice so that we can take further steps.
Does using condom only is enough to prevent pregnancy. Can a girl can become pregnant by fingering if sperm present on that finger. If so how to prevent pregnancy from this activity. Why because it is very much difficult to ensure whether sperm was spent on that finger or not.Please tell.
Hello doctor. Need your advice on second pregnancy. Currently having 1 year little one through C-section. My age is 31. Is it right time to get pregnant again.
Mango is one of the most loved fruits and is known as the king of all fruits. This fruit has different flavors along with fragrance and qualities that will prove best for the body in many areas. It is the seasonal fruit which is mostly found in tropics. It is the tress which is cultivated in different regions in India. It is the juicy fruit which has a unique taste that makes it different from other fruits.
Health benefits of Mango
- It has antioxidant compounds and is rich in fibre, minerals and vitamins.
- It is rich in potassium, which is best for the body and helps in the composition of cells along with body fluids that will help in controlling blood pressure and heart rate.
- It is rich in vitamin B6 along with vitamin E and C. Vitamin C will help in developing immunity, which helps the body in fighting many diseases.
- It contains some amount of copper that will help the body in producing red blood cells.
- It is also rich in Vitamin A which is important for the skin and keeps the person’s skin free from allergies or wrinkles.
- Consumption of mango will help you to protect from lung and oral cancer.
- It protects the women from breast cancer. Not only women, it protects men from colon and prostate cancer with the help of polyphenolic compound.
- It helps the body in losing weight as it contains nutrients and vitamins which are best for the body. It also contains fibre which helps in the digestion process by burning many calories.
- It is good for eyes; regular consumption will lead to good eyesight. It also prevents night blindness.
- Mango is also used as a body scrub by mixing it with honey and milk. The application of this mix gives smoother and softer skin.
- It helps in the reduction of kidney stones.
- It is rich in iron, which is best for pregnant women as it increases the level of iron in the body which makes blood healthy.
- It helps in controlling the cholesterol levels in the body.
The above-mentioned points are just some of the benefits a mango offers as fruit; there are many more. But before you consume this fruit, consult a doctor as they can guide you better because people with diabetes may have to restrict its consumption.