Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. NatrajYour feedback matters!
Am having uti? drinking 2.5 liters daily. I cant drink more water. If I drink more water am getting immediate vomiting. But then I dint get recover till now. Am pregnant and in 9th week. Did my uti harm my baby?
Hi. I had unprotected sex on 15th and 16th February. My periods are due on 23rd February. Can I get pregnant.
Sir aise to mera 11 July ko period shuru huaa tha or pahla din se hi gharb nirdhok kha rahi hun or sex period ke 6v din me kiya tha par mujhe hamesha thakan mehsus hote rahta hai. Sir agar mai pregnant huyee bhi hun to aap mujhe gharbpat karne ki pill ka name bhi bata dijiye please sir help me.
I am a 45 year old lady with one child. I am getting irregular periods. Firs three days I experience too much bleeding with blood clots. The period continues for 7 days + Sometimes, the gap between two menestrual periods is only 15 dys. Irregular cycle. Pl. advise...
Dear sir I am having leucorrhea problem since 2 year after my 1st child birth. I have tried many treatment. It treated but when my husband come from traveling and we had sex problem again started please help me sir.
Is it Daily sex is good for getting pregnant or is there any time gap for sex to get pregnant, what is the perfect time to sex mainly to become pregnant - Please Advise.
Decline in muscle strength and flexibility, slower balance reflexes and some vision problems are some of the prevalent causes of falling down amongst elders.
I am 21 years old in the Last year of college. I had sex with my fiancé. I was under medications for menstrual cycle and some how I missed two medicines so I couldn't take it anymore. I had my periods on 30th april to 3rd may, I had it on 5th of May and just because of missed medicines I had my periods again on 9th to 12th. I am not sure whether I am pregnant although I had the tests done it's ll negative. Please help.
I am 22 years, woman. My last period was on 7th June and I am supposed to get period on 7th july as I had regular period cycle of 30 days, but may be like once or twice a year it gets delayed by 3-4 day, but having partial sex on 26th june, no deep intercourse happened it was just a try but no ejaculation. It didn't even last for 2 seconds, also fingered, but not sure if there is some semen on finger. My period this month was on 12th july, as it was delayed for four days as I said earlier yearly once or twice I get delay in my periods even though I had normal bleeding then but this month the first day period was normal, but the second and third day was light not even half a pad got soaked. Fourth day it was only few drops and fifth day no period happened. Prior to this I was stressed for a week also. I have no nausea, no headache, no stomach pain, no tender breasts. I am very confused if I am pregnant or got aborted by now or is it just some other reason. Please advice.
I got married couple of weeks ago and we decided to have consumption when we start understanding each other. But by mistake while cuddling her membrane got broke. And now, we are confused whether she will get pregnant or not. Although I know that nothing had happened because I took it out when she started crying. My question is that is there any chance that she will get pregnant?
Protein has many important functions in the body and is essential for growth and maintenance. Protein needs can easily be met by eating a variety of plant-based foods. Combining different protein sources in the same meal is not necessary. Sources of protein for vegetarians and vegans include beans, nuts, nut butters, peas, and soy products (tofu, tempeh, veggie burgers). Milk products and eggs are also good protein sources for lacto-ovo vegetarians.
Iron functions primarily as a carrier of oxygen in the blood. Iron sources for vegetarians and vegans include iron-fortified breakfast cereals, spinach, kidney beans, black-eyed peas, lentils, turnip greens, molasses, whole wheat breads, peas, and some dried fruits (dried apricots, prunes, raisins).
Calcium is used for building bones and teeth and in maintaining bone strength. Sources of calcium for vegetarians and vegans include calcium-fortified soymilk, calcium-fortified breakfast cereals and orange juice, tofu made with calcium sulfate, and some dark-green leafy vegetables (collard greens, turnip greens, bok choy, mustard greens). The amount of calcium that can be absorbed from these foods varies. Consuming enough plant foods to meet calcium needs may be unrealistic for many. Milk products are excellent calcium sources for lacto vegetarians. Calcium supplements are another potential source.
Zinc is necessary for many biochemical reactions and also helps the immune system function properly. Sources of zinc for vegetarians and vegans include many types of beans (white beans, kidney beans, and chickpeas), zinc-fortified breakfast cereals, wheat germ, and pumpkin seeds. Milk products are a zinc source for lacto vegetarians.
Vitamin B12 is found in animal products and some fortified foods. Sources of vitamin B12 for vegetarians include milk products, eggs, and foods that have been fortified with vitamin B12. These include breakfast cereals, soymilk, veggie burgers, and nutritional yeast.
The ultimate pleasure one gets from sex is by experiecing orgasm or climax many women do not feel orgasm by peno vaginal sex because when they are aroused, there is swelling of labia and clitoris. The clitoris moves behind the labia during arousal so that penis can't rub against it during trusting movements. For women seeking ultimate pleasure, this is frustrating and can lead to perception of inadequacy in both men and women
This can be improved in many cases by appropriate sex positions, your technique to stimulate your partner but still many times it is inadequate
These can be helped by surgical procedures like vaginoplasty (tighten the vagina! and g shot. G shot is opd procedure, no hospital addmission is needed and sex can be resumed after 2 weeks the g spot becomes more prominent, making sure you get adequate penile stimulation during sexual activity cost is affordable results are very very good
I am 3 month pregnant hb is 12.40 I am jst taking folic acid do I need to take any other medication for wellness?
Hello doctor gud morning. Ultra sound pelvis report. Uterus: appears bulky measuring 9.1 × 7.0 × 6.7cm, anteverted. Poorly differentiated myometrial and endometrial echoes. Heterogeneous coarse myometrial echoes noted. Areas of hypoechoic foci noted diffusely within the myometrium - possibly representing cystic degeneration. Visualised endometrium measures ~ 4 - 5mm. Seedling fibroids noted in posterior wall. Ovaries: right ovary not clearly visualised? H/o surgery done. Left ovary appears enlarged in size, measures ~ 4.5 × 3.9 cm. Multiple follicular cysts of varying sizes noted within. Largest measuring ~ 2.7 ×2.1 cm. A small tubular structure measuring ~ 2.1 × 1.8 cm noted adjacent to left ovary? Hydrosalpinx? Paraovarian cyst. POD: no free fluid in POD. No adnexal mass lesion seen. Bladder: Normal in contour. No intraluminal echoes seen. IMPRESSION: features of Adenomyosis Suggested MRI Pelvis / clinical correlation. My question s still she didn't having child. If it is possible to conceive to take any treatment. Which treatment she will take to conceive. Pls tel me doctor.
Ayurveda addresses the physical, mental and emotional well-being of a person. According to Ayurveda, emotional instability is caused by miscommunication between the head and the heart. Here are ten ayurvedic tips to uplift your emotions and calm your inner self.
- Go to bed on time: A good night's sleep is essential not only for your physical health, but also for your mental health. Try going to bed by 9 pm on a regular basis. This will give you a restful night's sleep and allow you to awake feeling refreshed.
- Wake up with the sun: An early start to the day keeps you from feeling dull and tired and boosts your energy levels. This also prevents build-up of toxins in your body and helps keep circulation and internal communication lines clear.
- Go outdoors: Start your day by taking a walk outdoors early morning. This releases positive neurohormones that elevate your mood and activates the body's energy centres.
- Avoid constipation: Clearing the waste created by your body on a daily basis is crucial to having a calm persona and not suffering from low mood swings problem. Drink plenty of water and make it a habit to eliminate your bowels at a particular time of the day to prevent constipation. Eating food rich in fiber or eating a few prunes, figs or cooked apples before going to bed can also help prevent constipation.
- Eat food that is easy to digest: Food that is easy to digest does not cause bloating and other indigestion-related problems. It also prevents the buildup of toxic chemicals and boosts immunity. When your physical health is good, your mood gets elevated as well.
- Try herbs and spices: Spices and herbs help the body absorb nutrients and prevent the buildup of toxins in your body. Try including flavouring agents like turmeric, amla, peppermint oil, coconut oil and cumin in your food to make yourself feel happier.
- Get a massage: A massage relaxes the body and eases stress. It also releases toxins, improves circulation and invigorates the body. Use any oil you like for a massage as each has its own unique properties.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the cornerstones of good physical and mental health. Aim for at least half an hour rigrous exercise or break it into smaller intervals as per your time suitability. Yoga can also be very beneficial when it comes to elevating your mood.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is the yogic way of breathing. This teaches you to breathe slowly and consciously so as to release pent up anger, stress etc and calm the mind.
- Meditate: Regular meditation at the beginning or end of each day can also help calm the body and mind.