Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Natesh
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. NateshYour feedback matters!
It was such a nice experience and the facilities provided was excellent
I had an operation for my left ear. After the operation my left leg was swollen. They diagnosed and suggested me to take injection Clexane 60 mg daily 2 up to 3 months which cost me around 1 lakh 50 thousand which i can't buy because my financial situation is very poor. Pl give me your suggestions.
Lately I'm having trouble getting a good sleep because of Heavy Snoring n Drooling. Please prescribe any medicine which can help me cure it.
I have sore throat and I am not able to eat anything and even when I smoke I get coughs mostly dry coughs and even shiver wen smoking.
For past 3 years, I have 24X7 dizziness-instability while walking or standing. Most of the time I have drowsiness-feeling sleepy. For this reason I have to use a walking stick while going out but inside house I manage without it. The above is accompanied with continuous blockage of nose with feeling of watery nose. Blowing nose a few drops of water comes out giving relief for some time but again feeling of nasal blockage is there after sometime. I also have loss of hearing all the time but- managable. I sweat too much irrespective of summer or cooler months. Vertin 8 mg was tried on Doctor's advise but without much relief. Any simple remedy ?
Hey I have some white type of object on my both the tonsil and it is from more than 1 month it is of 2 cm and I have bad breath problem also so can you please tell me that these are the symptoms of tonsillitis or tonsil cancer.
Hii I am 32 years male nd having headache problem nd snoring very loudly. Full day body get restless nd wake up many times in night while sleeping.
I am in a very big problem because of a hole in my ear drum. So how to I pack out that hole with out operation please help me.
I am having pain in my throat, back muscle pain, pain behind eyes, headache n feeling exhauster. Does I have dengue fever. I have been to doctor here near me, (government hospital) they give me some ciprofloxacin tablet, chloroquine tablet paracetamol n something like famotidi. N cetrizine. N written test for malaria. But I cant tested for that bcoz it was closed. So doctor I want to know that I am suffering from n what should I do. Thanks a lot.
A nasal polyp is a growth within the nasal cavity, which may cause problems with your health. Smaller polyps don't tend to create any problem, but larger ones can cause breathing difficulty, sneezing problems, losing the sense of smell and a dampening of taste as well. Conventional medicine usually prescribes surgery, but homeopathy has effective cures to reduce the polyp and lessen the symptoms over time.
Cures for nasal polyps in Homeopathy:
1. Phosphorus: This medication is especially effective if you have nasal polyps that bleed. This is effective with people who have a tall and slender build and tend to develop a thirst for cold water as the polyp grows within them. The polyps may bleed regularly and also block the nostrils in such a way that they get a circular motion when breathing.
2. Lemna Minor: This medicine is very effective when there is an intense level of nasal blockage and you are experiencing anosmia or a loss of the sense of smell. These kind of nasal polyps tend to worsen during the wet season and can even cause a thick white discharge from the nose which has a foul smell.
3. Calcarea Carbonica: Useful in the cases of people who are overweight, some homeopathic doctors tend to prescribe this medication in cases where a person may be quickly affected by seasonal changes, such as hot to cold or cold to hot weather. Other symptoms where this medication is applicable are:
- Frequent sneezing
- Profuse sweating during the night
- Sore nose
- Small amounts of white discharge
- Nostrils are mostly dry
4. Conium Maculatum: This medication is very effective if you have a dry nose, which seems to get sudden discharges irregularly. Instead of a loss of smell, you may develop a more acute sense of smell. If the patient is suffering from frequent sneezes and complains of nasal blocks in the morning, conium can be an effective remedy
5. Sanguinaria Canadensis: This medicine is know be a great remedy primarily for polyps, which are right sided or occur within the right nostril of the nose. Some of the symptoms where Sanguinaria Canadensis is very effective are:
- Profuse amounts of nasal discharge
- Frequent sneezing
- Swollen nasal membrane
- Right sided headache along with right sided blockage of nostrils
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!