Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Natesh
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. NateshYour feedback matters!
It was such a nice experience and the facilities provided was excellent
I am suffering from upper respiratory tract infection since 2010. Many foods an environment create mucus in throat and nose. How to get rid of this? how to improve inner membrane?
Hello, I am getting so much mucus in my nose and I have it spit it frequently. Also I have cold and cough and the mucus is also occurring frequently, but I am suffering with this mucus problem even before the cold and cough took place. Please suggest me what to do.
I have a sound production in my ears. The disease name is tinnitus. What can I do for that to cure it.
I don't do any smoking or drinks I noticed that when I inhale and exhale there is a problem Few minutes I inhale and exhale from nose left hole then after few minutes from nose right hole Why it is like this, is it a serious problem or what Please let me know the reason why I can't inhale/exhale from both nose holes Thank you.
One nostril is blocked from many years. Sometimes one nostril is blocked and sometimes the other. Also my checks also hurt in pressing. Any remedy for this.
Can I have an elective total tonsillectomy surgery? I have tonsillitis (tonsil stones) causing severe chronic halitosis. They are hidden into the deep crannies and produce foul smell and bad taste in mouth since many years. Will an ENT agree to remove my tonsils to relieve me from bad breath. I live in Bangalore, ENT surgeons nearby my place may please help.
A nose bleed can take place due to a number of reasons, which usually all boil down to acute dryness of the nasal passages. The nosebleed and dryness can stem from sinus, allergic reactions, constant blowing of the nose, infections, and also during very harsh winter months when there is no lubrication in the nose. Nose bleed can also occur due to conditions, such as high blood pressure and when a foreign object gets stuck inside the nose.
Here are a few tips on treating nosebleeds:
- First step: The very first action when you experience a nose bleed should be to sit down. Once you are sitting, you should firmly pinch the spot that is soft. This lies just above the nostril. Do this for at least ten to fifteen minutes. The trick is to stay upright rather than lying down as this will bring down the blood pressure in the nasal blood vessels to stop further bleeding.
- Breathe: Breathe with your mouth as you lean forward to help in draining the blood into your nose, rather than out of it or towards the throat.
- Ice compress: Find a bag of frozen corn or peas in your freezer or an ice pack, and press this firmly against the nose to help in stemming the bleeding. As you are doing so, do not forget to cover the bridge of your nose with a towel so that it prevents you from catching a cold.
Medication and side effects: If you are on any kind of anticoagulants that end up thinning the blood, then you may immediately want to see your doctor about a possible side effects and a change in the medication. This could also be an effect of haemophilia where the bleeding does not stop.
What it can indicate?
- Children: If a child who is under the age of two years suffers from such nosebleeds, then you will need to rush him or her to the doctor immediately as it could point at a more serious problem.
- Anaemia: Nose bleeds could also suggest the presence of anaemia, so you may want to see your doctor about lab tests to determine and possibly rule out this cause. You can also start medication accordingly for this kind of an ailment.
- Nasal Packing: The doctor can carry out this procedure with the help of gauze that can seal the spot where the bleeding is happening.
- Cautery: This is a minor procedure that involves burning the blood vessel that is causing the persistent bleeding with a stick of silver nitrate. The stick will be inserted after local anaesthesia is administered to the patient.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!