Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. NatashaYour feedback matters!
In my urine, 420000 e-coli bacteria present. Is any relation for digestive problems? My stomach is swelling, even am not taking water. I don't know reason? Please help me.
I have too many pimples in by face. My face is already changed by pimples. Please help me. What should I will do in my face to clear those pimples.
Creams and lotions alone cannot give you flawless skin. For your skin to glow, pay attention to what you eat. Your skin is constantly shedding cells that are replaced by new cells. Eating the right food gives these new cells all the nutrients they require to stay fresh, soft and supple. To make your skin blemish free, try adding these five ingredients to your meals.
- Spinach - Don't eat spinach only for its iron. Spinach also contains vitamin A and B that are known for their anti- aging properties. This helps prevent the formation of wrinkles and removes dead skin. Vitamin B also protects the skin from the effect of UV rays and skin cancer. It is also high in lutein that boosts skin elasticity and prevents your skin from drying out.
- Green tea - Green tea has been used to cure everything from headaches to acne and is high in antioxidants and flavonoids. These have anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent wrinkles. Green tea fights acne by lowering the levels of acne producing hormones. It also helps flush toxins from the skin and improves the skin elasticity.
- Garlic - Garlic is rich in sulphur that prevents infections and helps reduce inflammations. Thus, it prevents breakouts on the skin and helps the skin glow by enhancing blood flow. Sulphur also helps the body produce collagen thus keeping skin firm and supple. Garlic also has a large amount of allicin that is associated with anti-fungal and anti-aging benefits and helps smoothen skin.
- Tomatoes - The high antioxidant properties of tomatoes protect the skin from the effects of sun exposure. Another skin friendly element contained in tomatoes is lycopene that controls an acne producing hormone and protects the skin from UV rays. This also fights cellular damage and keeps the skin hydrated thus reducing wrinkles. The Vitamins A and C present in tomatoes help treat existing acne and rashes.
- Berries - Berries are loaded with antioxidants that help the skin stay blemish free and fight acne. Berries are also rich sources of Vitamin C that help produce collagen to keep the skin from sagging. The ellagic acid present in berries also fights damage caused by the sun. Lastly, the essential fatty acids in berries keep the skin hydrated and smooth.
Eating the right food has an almost immediate effect on the skin. However, in most cases it cannot reverse the effects of aging that can already be seen on your skin. So, don't wait to see your first wrinkle before you begin paying attention to your diet.
Is it that slow metabolism leads to fat and if yes my weight is 95 and may I know the way to fasten the metabolism and loose weight is few weeks only Thank you.
I'm 22 years old and I have migraine. Earlier it wasn't that frequent, but since few months it occurs frequently (almost every alternate day) & sometimes it lasts for 1-2 days. I mostly get it on the left side of the forehead.
How can I cure high blood pressure, sugar and high cholesterol levels simultaneously? what should i do ?
What are the symptoms of dengue? I'm suffering from fever over 3 days. Should I go for a blood test?
uses of tablet smartova instead this tablet we can have any food substitution of tablet pl. Tell me.
Past 3yrs noo growth in height. And now need instant growth of height upto 2feet. What medicines (or anything) is preferred for instant height without any side effect?
I am facing left side of stomach pain. When sits 3 hours continuously this pain occurs. Please advise me any meds.
1) Keep your weight in check - Obese/overweight people are at a considerably higher risk of attacks/stroke in comparison to people with a healthy body weight. Try and maintain the correct height-health ratio at all times by including a healthy diet and regular exercise in your daily routine. Also, get a weight check every six months.
2) Kick your smoking habit - People who are regular smokers are most likely to be affected by coronary heart disease. Keep a tab on your smoking habit and if possible, leave it completely. If you are above the age of 45 and are a heavy smoker, you should immediately kick the butt.
3) Bring down salt consumption - According to scientists, a food product is said to have an unhealthy salt content if it contains more than 1.5 gm salt per 100gm. High intake of salt contributes to an unstable blood pressure and thus you should try and avoid processed foods that have a high salt content. Also, try and use minimum salt when you cook food at home.
4) Avoid saturated fat - Excessive consumption of saturated fat is a major cause of cardiovascular diseases. Make little but effective changes in your daily diet and substitute saturated fats with their healthier counterparts. Avoid fried food products, full-fat milk and red meat.
5) Minimize your alcohol consumption - Everyone knows that red wine is good for the heart, but everything in excess is harmful. Moreover, other alcoholic variants such as beer will actually add to your body weight and make you vulnerable to a number of heart problems. Try and limit your alcohol consumption to one drink a day.
Your heart is your lifeline. Take good care of it. If you fave any further questions on heartcare, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.