Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Natarajan V P
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Natarajan V PYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old female. I was suffering from throat infection for 2 days. I took medicine .and my blood report shows igE level is 1620 which is very high. What does it mean? I used to get recurrent throat infections, breathing trouble and cold.
Sir, my age is 49 yrs and since last 5 yrs I am suffering throat problem, my food pipe has become narrow and its difficult for me to eat food and drink anything, as it takes too long time for me to finish my lunch, I need to take very small bite like a kid.
I have too much of cough. So please tell me any solution on that. There is also a pain in my throat.
I have a small swelling like a ball next to my throat, I have from past 3years only I feel pain when I get cold, what exactly this could be how to reduce this or remove. Previously wen I checked with one of the Doctor they said it comes due some dandruff or something they said.
I m 26 yrs old male. Health is good, I have clear phlegm in my throat from 6 month. It is not yellow. Now I smoke occasionally. Before 3 months I have quited spit tobbaco.
I have too much allergy. When i cleaned my tongue is fractured. Blood comes from nose. I have sinusities. Short breathing. Please suggest.
I repeatedly fall ill and each time with sore throat, difficulty in swallowing, sometimes small irregular fever, runny nose, headache at the top of eyebrows, enlarged tonsil, body weakness and like. Please help me get rid of these ailments permanently.
Sir I am taking treatment of ACID REFLUX from last 2 month rabeprazole Capsule one a daily . Sir how long treatment will going some time feel better but some time same conditions feel like heaviness or stuck in my throat any risk in this treatment.
I am 18 years old. I love listening music in high volume not so high just block outer noise. I am hearing like this for over 6 to 7 years but every day 15 days in a month now I stopped hearing songs because I am afraid of my ears sometimes a felt very little aches after stopping listening sngs is feeling better. Can I listen songs only once in a month with high volume or can I listen once in 10 days. I am tempting to hear music so loud what I have to do to get rid of this temptation.
Sinus disease leads to chronic illness reducing the productivity of life grossly for years. Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.