Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Dcter when I masturbate sperm has come very low I mean very little. Plezz how can I fixed this problem n how can I control masturbation. N I think because of this pimple are coming on my face? Right or wrong. Plezz dcter help me. N answer my last question plezz.
I am recently married and I did 4 or 5 times intercourse daily with my wife would it affect my health.
Dear sir I have a problem with headache from last two weeks so please kindly solve my problem. Thanks.
My pennis is 1/5 inch long without erection and 2.5 inch long with erection. I had an operation at my childhood. My side skin of pennis was cut. Pls help me to grow my pennis long fast I want at least 4-5 inch long pennis no matter how much time it will take. Pls help me to grow my pennis with no side effect.
Fever, head ache, gastric trouble and loose stools. Please suggest me medication I am. Having dolo ,diclofenac and pantoprazole .please advice me.
Hi My Father is 57 years old. 4 months back he was told that there are ulcers in the stomach and given treatment. Now that is controlled and later he started saying that legs are paining, heart is pulling and I may or live for more days, I may dies. I consulted and MD general. He referred psychiatrist and then he had given medicines. Then that time onward he started complaining that he is not able to sleep in the night time. How the complaint is no sleep, Legs getting pulling and paining, skin is getting burning sensation. Could you suggest to which doctor we should consult. We had gone here and there and consulted many doctors. All the do check up for sugar, BP,Thyroid, lipid profile etc and found that there is fault with them. Thyroid is having some minor problem and he is taking medicines for that.
Heart attack, also known as myocardial infarction, is a severe condition where death of the heart muscle occurs because of the loss of blood supply. The blood loss usually happens because of the blockage of a coronary artery. Due to electrical instability, ventricular fibrillation is caused. Heart attacks may result in permanent brain damage or even death.
- Symptoms of Heart Attack: There are many early symptoms and signs of heart attack, which should be recognized. Symptoms of heart attack vary from person to person. Here is a list of the primary heart attack symptoms:
- Chest Pain and Discomfort: Chest pain is the basic symptom of a heart attack and occurs in different forms. The chest pain has a pressure, fullness and squeezing sensation and starts from the center of the chest. The pain may go away and re-occur and may spread down to other limbs of the body.
- Headache, Toothache: The chest pain occurring due to a heart attack spreads all over the body and the jaw. Even the back and head are affected. Sometimes pain in these regions is present while chest pain is absent.
- Shortness of Breath: A gasping sensation or feeling shortness of breath is another common sign of a heart attack. Such breathing difficulty is called dyspnea. The shortness of breath occurs before or during the chest pain.
- Nausea and Vomiting: The feeling of nausea or sickness in the stomach is another possible symptom. It is accompanied by belching or burping and sometimes, the heart attack is associated with a feeling of indigestion. Nausea is more common in women. Vomiting also occurs alongside nausea.
- General Epigastric Discomfort: In several cases, patients describe the pain of a heart attack as stomach pain. The pain is heavy and uncomfortable and persists for several minutes.
- Sweating: Perspiration or sweating occurs during a heart attack and the patient experiences cold sweat in avid amounts.
Emergency Treatment for Heart Attack:
- A person who has a heart attack should be rushed to a hospital.
- Several tests are carried out to detect the cause of the attack. A 12 lead EKG is carried out to supervise electrical activity within the heart and detect the damaged areas.
- Blood tests are undertaken to check enzymes and in certain cases, cardiac catheterization is required where pictures of the blood vessels are examined.
- Emergency medicines are given to the patient to stop the formation of blood clots and include aspirin, heparin and other drugs. Other medicines are given for thrombolytic therapy, which dissolve already formed blood clots. They work to reduce the heart damage. Nitrates are also used.
A heart attack is a severe condition and must be attended to immediately. Emergency treatment procedures are essential to save the life of an affected person.