Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nataraj PatilYour feedback matters!
Im a diabetes patient and my foot is infected foot and it is very cracked foot can you tell me how to cure my foot.
Hello I want to ask abt my skin my face to neck color is dark but from down its fair is this bcs of sun tanning or else and is it treatable can my face color become fair.
Hi dear Sir madam I am suffering from stomach pain since three weeks ago as I walked into the local doctor but it's still continuing please assist me what should I do.
I have sex first time with my gf before her period day but her period was not happen and again on day after period date by using condom both the day does her period date get shifted or she is pregnant.
I am 29 year old male I have pain in my jaw and neck before it was pain on chest both side my all the reports regarding chest al are ok positive I have done lipid profile I have done echo and all test regarding chest all are fine. What to do some times its pain on ear also.
Why hairs goes thin. Reason behind thinness of hair. How can we thick our hair and get rid of thinness.
I am suffering from osteogenesis imperfecta, so what's it's permanent cure? I have undergone treatment with several doctors, and they told it's not curable, so please suggest me it's permanent treatment.
My friend have a problem of fast ejaculation. And his hair is vanishing half from eyebrow and from back of the head in some parts hair is losing. Please suggest the solution for this.
A breast augmentation surgery can leave you with bigger and fuller breasts, but can also leave you with a few scars. These scars typically appear on the lower half of the breast, under the arm or around the areola. Scarring depends on the type of skin, as well as how well your skin heals after the surgery. Like any other, the scars caused by breasts augmentation surgery can be treated in a number of ways. Some of these are:
- Silicone gel scar treatment: This involves applying silicone gel onto the scar and allowing it to dry. For best results this needs to be applied daily and left on, for as long as possible. Silicone gel shrinks the scar while simultaneously flattening it and lightening it.
- Silicone sheeting: Silicone sheeting is a strip of silicone available in a variety of shapes depending on the type of surgery undergone. It is a self-adhesive and can be reused. This is typically used to treat scars on creases or areola scars. Both silicone gel and silicone sheeting are most effective when used within 6 months of the surgery.
- Cortisone creams: Cortisone is a hormone that helps fight inflammation. Creams that contain cortisone when applied on a scar can help lighten it and reduce its size. If you plan to use cortisone creams to treat scarring, ensure that the wound has healed completely before applying the cream.
- Dermabrasion: This is a minor surgical process through which the upper skin layer is removed. This is especially useful in cases of raised scars but not suitable to sunken scars.
- Massaging the affected area: A soft circular massage of the operated area can help drain the lymph nodes beneath the skin. This helps reduce inflammation and softens the skin. This also helps break down dense collagen and prevents the formation of a raised scar. However, do not attempt to massage your breasts without consulting your doctor first.
- Laser treatment: Lasers can be used on new as well as old scars. The number of sittings required for laser treatment depends on the size and type of scar. When used on keloid scars, laser treatment can help flatten the scar and reduce redness. Lasers can also be used to stimulate the production of collagen to help the body heal itself. Further, ablative lasers can be used to vaporize scars and are the preferred form of treatment for sunken, irregular shaped scars.