Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
What are the symptom of low blood pressure and what are yhe measure to improve the blood pressure at normal level ?
I got married one month back and not completed our best moment yet just because of pain afraid. How can I avoid pain please tell me n my husband n me wants to start married life please suggest.
Hi I am 28 years old unmarried girl. My previous relationship never worked out and now when I am looking for marriage proposals and these are nit getting fixed. Whenever I see my friends or colleagues married having kids I don't feel good about myself and myself try to avoid to be in contact with such people. Sometimes in night I start crying. Please help in how to recover from this.
I am suffering with fungal infections on my skin, used terbinaforce cream, terbicip tablets as suggested by dermatologist but not seems to be permanent solution. Can anybody please suggest me good medicine for this, I vexed of using them.
Hi I am pooja sing I am so tried during my upsc study I do not have any problem but my back is so pain when sitting in lab.
I was planning to start running in field to strengthen my legs and to increase my fitness. So do you suggest that it's good to run in this season?
I m 32 year old male. Having problem of overweight. Is there any medicines for effective weight loss.
It may happen sometimes that you suffer from an undiagnosed medical condition in spite of appearing healthy outwardly. However, your body gives you constant warning signs to indicate that something is wrong with your health. Here are some signs which may be early symptoms of some severe health issues and should not be ignored.
1. Sudden weight loss - If you are not suffering from obesity and you have lost excessive weight in the past 6 months you need to consult your doctor. This sudden drop in weight can be caused by underlying conditions like hyperthyroidism, liver disease, cancer or diabetes, interfering with the way your body absorbs nutrients.
2. Persistent high body temperature - Persistent fever can ring an alarm indicating an underlying cause like UTI or tuberculosis. Lymphomas, which are cancerous, may also be responsible for this persistent fever. If your temperature continues to be 103 F or more or if you continue to have fever for more than 3 days you should consult a doctor immediately.
3. Difficulty in breathing - If your breath is short it can be due to a hidden health problem. Extreme temperatures, obesity, and strenuous exercises are mainly responsible for this shortness of breath. However, if these are not the causes of your breathlessness, you might be suffering from bronchitis, asthma, the blood clot in the lung, pneumonia or any other heart or lung diseases.
4. Bowel incontinence - If you notice unexplained changes in your bladder movement such as blackish stool with blood spots, prolonged constipation and frequent urge to have a bowel movement you should consult your doctor. This sudden change in bowel habits can be caused by a bacterial or viral infection.
5. Personality changes - If you are experiencing deterioration in your thinking skills, have sudden behavior changes and face difficulty in focusing or shifting attention you might be suffering from some severe problem caused by an infection, mental health conditions, poor nutrition, and effect of certain medications.