Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NatarajYour feedback matters!
Jab sex karte hain to bahut jaldi ho jata hai night fall bhi ho jata hai hafte me 3 - 4 baar. Please help
I want to know how I can increase the size of penis as it is short of normal length and thickness. please suggest me sir thanks you.
I'm 21 years old boy. I've a stomach pain after taking food. Only can eat a little food. Otherwise feeling disappointments, like fainting, breathing difficulty. I had tested colonoscopy. But there is no problem. Please say what I do?
What are the symptoms of diabetes? Is there stages of diabetes? ?What are the stages? And how can diabetes be prevented? ?
I have problem in sex when I start the play to sex it's out very early with in 2 mins please give me the solution.
I m loosing my erection timings, also falls very fast. Just at the age of 30. How to gain back my normalcy as it was before?
I used to produce thick white semen. I used to masturbate daily. Now though I stop it but my semen is so watery and not thick. Penis is bent. I fear to marry. Should I not marry? Help.I am 27. Another thing. When I give gap of 15 days between two intercourse I can please my girl but whenever I try to have sex before 15 days I get erection problem. Its horrible.
How to get relief from cold and chest congestion I am suffering from high cold nose is blocked even I tried Normal steam I get relaxation for some time but now chest is congestion making feel heavy chest.
I'm suffering from diabetes since last 6 months. Doing morning walk 45 minute and I don't take medicine's. My pregnancy report got positive. My fasting is 135. So is there any problem for baby. And wat type of precautions should I take..
I have spinning in my head (vertigo) and ringing of years. Also nausea and sometimes I have a little headache. Its since over 2 months. I have done brainMRI test also. All the reports are normal. Plss help me.
Good morning sir. My age is 48 and I am suffering from fast sugar since last 1 year. In first checkup it was 110 in second it was 120 and even after eating no sweets nothing sugar related things at present sugar is 130 (fast) No one ever had sugar in my parental family only my maternal uncle had sugar so my queries from you are. 1. If there is any specific age limit in which diabetes can occur or it can occur at any age? 2.Dr has not prescribed me any medicine so I want to ask beside jogging and exercise and diet control what else precaution should be taken?
When the sugar concentration in the blood increases suddenly and unreasonably, the resulting condition is known as diabetes. Sugar or glucose is generally used in order to provide much needed energy to our bodies. But when the pancreas dysfunctions, it leads to a problem in the insulin production. As a result, glucose or sugar gets directly absorbed into the blood, instead of getting absorbed by insulin. And this leads to the condition of diabetes.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans.
Beet juice: apart from being a nutritional powerhouse, beet juice is a great source of nitric acid. The latter helps with blood flow in the body. A smooth blood flow, on the other hand, helps the brain in functioning properly. A study has found that people who consume beet juice have an increased circulation in the white matter resulting from an increased brain activity. This juice is sweet in taste and can be consumed every alternate day.
Berry smoothies: acai is a fruit which has a south african origin and hits the top of the list when it comes to brain assisting food. It increases the flow of the blood and dilates the blood vessels. However, this is extremely expensive. Berries also have a similar effect on the brain, but they are less powerful in nature. What can be done is to mix a little ingredient of acai in frozen berries juice and drink the same every day. Frozen berries retain the freshness and the nutritional benefits. This drink will improvise your brain and increase blood flow in the body.
Pomegranate juice: pomegranate is a great antioxidant and it very aptly limits the free radicals from damaging the brain cells. Antioxidants are also credited with increased blood flow and protection of the heart. A healthy cardiovascular system is synonymous to an increased brain function. What is surprising is the fact that pomegranate has more antioxidant content compared to red wine and green tea. Pomegranate juice can be consumed daily during the morning or afternoon.
Carrot juice: carrot is known for its healthy components that are beneficial for the eyes. Recent studies have revealed that they are great for the brain too. Like other colored vegetables, they are a great source of antioxidant and have a high content of beta-carotene. Carrot juice can reduce the inflammation of the brain cells and improve memory. Carrot juice is not at all bitter and the same can be consumed every alternate day after your meal.
Cocoa: a harvard study revealed that two cups of cocoa on a daily basis greatly helps a person in improving memory. Cocoa contains flavanols that keep the blood pressure normal and relaxes the blood vessel linings. Cocoa is also known to be a great antioxidant agent that limits the free radical to affect the brain cells. Cocoa should not be overloaded with sugar and should be consumed hot before starting your day.