Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nataraj D SYour feedback matters!
How can I know that my jaw muscles have become big due to teeth grinding? how can I know I grind my teeth or not?
Mera mouth pura din unfresh rehta hai. Me jha brush karu tab 2-3 hour fresh rehta he bad me unfresh ho jata hai. Or meri tung pe wight or yellow color ka kuch ho jata hai. To ye na ho us ke liye kuch kahiye?
I have problem in my teeths and bad smell from my mouth and sometimes bleeding. I consulted the dentist and he cleaned my teeths and descaled and prescribed some antibiotic medicines and special toothpaste of Dr. Morepen lab. Please suggest me what I can do?
I'm 21, 3 days before while I'm diving into swimming pool. I fell down. My spinal cord (one bone got crack and another bone got compressed) I have consulate a got. They said to wear a Taylor brace belt. Actually I'm wearing it. But they didn't gave a tablets. Its paining a lot. I don't know what to do.
Hello Sir, this is jahan raj (24age) from bangalore. My tooth was broken 8 years back, that's way I fixed the artificial tooth. But now I am getting to much of pain, if any changes to regrowth the teeth.
My son is 5 years old and has mouth ulcers since 1. 5 years. I have tried a lot of medicines but no positive results. Please advice me for a solution.
Plaque is a film that forms over the teeth. This film is sticky in nature and it is also colorless. It is formed due the presence of bacteria and materials secreted by the bacteria. Plaque has the potential to damage the enamel of the tooth. If plaque is not treated within a reasonable amount of time, then it becomes hard in texture and causes even more damage.
Reasons that cause plaque:
1. Failure to brush every day: This is the chief reason behind the formation of plaque. Teeth must be brushed twice every day in order to keep them clean and healthy. If food particles remain stuck in the groves of the teeth, they can lead to many problems, like cavities and plaque. Each area of the teeth should be cleaned with a suitable toothbrush. The insides of the teeth should not be neglected.
2. Failure to floss every day: Flossing is unfortunately not so common in India. Brushing helps to keep the teeth clean overall but it does not reach some of the spaces between the teeth. Flossing is therefore required to make sure that the plaque on the gum line and other problematic areas are removed.
3. Excessive consumption of sweet and sugary food: Foods like cakes, muffins, sweetmeats, cold drinks, ice creams etc contain carbohydrates which the bacteria tend to feed on. In the process of creating the film of plaque, they turn the sugar into acid, which causes damage to the tooth. Such foods should, therefore, be avoided as they cause plaque.
4. Avoiding natural foods that improve teeth: There are many natural foods which keep teeth healthy. Failing to include such foods in one's diet could lead to the formation of plaque. Fruits and vegetables like guava or carrots can serve this purpose.
5. Failing to visit the dentist regularly: Since dentists are experts when it comes to taking care of death, everyone should make sure to get dental checkups regularly. Even if one flosses and brushes regularly, plaque may still form. A dentist should be consulted regularly to check if any such formation has occurred. Failure to this may cause the formation of even more plaque and more damage.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth?