Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nasreen
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NasreenYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from piles and Is there any home remedy to cure piles or it is necessary to consult a doctor? Please guide me.
A thorn went inside my skin, I just tried to put it out but a part of it remained inside my skin due to which its paining. Any medicine for this wound.
Hello doctor, I'm 21 years old. My digestion is very weak, If I ate little too much like eggs or any other thing I gets loose motion. Please help me to improve my digestion.
Hi doc. Please provide for me some prescriptions for severe cold and throat pain. I will buy in near by medicals please provide some prescriptions.
Good morning Doctor Subject :- Pain in the left side of my chest (especially while deep inhalation) in the morning after a brisk Badminton match just before sleep yesterday which I played after a long while. Details :- I played Badminton 3 days back after a long while. It was a very brisk match. I just went out of my comfort zone and strained all my muscles. Very next day morning, I felt pain in almost all of my body especially left part of chest. Pain was more in that area while I inhale deeply. I didn't touch Badminton for 2 days and pain ceased. But again I played brisk yesterday night just before sleep. Chest pain started again, especially while taking a deep breath.
What is the symptoms of dengue and I have fever for over last 4 days and what should I do if I have pain in my full body.
How to make the stomach strong, I always get gad problem What to eat to make good my digestion system.
Hello sir, My age 29 year. In Morning time not clear my urine or digesting problem. this problem last 15 year. What should i do?
My friend is not being sexual interest as sexual intercourse with his wife. But sometimes he happy with self masturbation. Is it any decease? How can cure it? How increase the sexual attractions with women?
The way a human body works is tricky; to enable proper digestion and to feel fit throughout the day it is best to have a balanced diet. Things that you consider nutritious could be gnawing at your digestive tract. A person could be suffering from acid reflux, continual stretches of diarrhea or constipation, gastroesophageal reflux or an irritable bowel syndrome; kinds of food being consumed should be reviewed and altered as a basic remedy to these health problems.
- Stay away from acidic fruits: A fruit that is acidic in nature will have acidic effects on the digestive system. Acidic fruits should, therefore never be consumed in large amounts. Acid of any kind has a corrosive effect on our internal organs and hence should not be taken on an empty or an upset stomach. Lemons, oranges, tomatoes and other citrus fruits fall under this category of food.
- The myth about milk: Milk contains lactose that is hard to digest. People with lactose intolerance face the results right after consuming milk or other dairy products. Aged people face more difficulties in digesting milk. Dairy products when eaten in excess can result in gas, bloating or diarrhea. It is time you stopped believing in the myth milk is anything, but bad for digestive health.
- Processed wheat is not healthy at all: Bread is the easiest way of making a meal for yourself. However, its effects on your digestive system and your overall health are in no way good. Processed wheat can constipate you as it lacks in fiber. It contains added preservatives that can be harsh on your stomach.
- Ignore that soft corner for fries: While your stomach needs to be provided with food from time to time it also needs to be emptied. Fried food prevents emptying of the stomach. They tend to remain in the digestive system for long making you feel bloated and uneasy.
- Red meat and unhealthy fats will ruin digestion: Most of us like eating red meat and other kinds of fat such as butter, ghee, cheese and ice- creams. These fats are hard to digest and they result in recurrent stomach contractions. Stomach contractions can further lead to two extremes; you can be constipated for a few days or might have diarrhea.