Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. NasreenYour feedback matters!
I have cold problem and in the morning I feel like vomiting but its just like dry. Nose are always blocked. What should I do. I do lot of workout in gym. No any other disease rather than cold. Pls tell me what should I do?
I am suffering from constipation, I am taking colvac alternate days, but it is not getting cured. Can you suggest how to cure it faster?
I do marble fitting job and I don't have asthma But when I reach home after doing my job I feel irritated when breathing I feel chest pain sometimes as well.
I am 25 year old male and have too much sweat problem for last 2 years . My body sweats too much at the same time others are vry comfortable .most of the time my clothes are fully damp looks like I wear wet clothes . What should I do now?
Doctor here is bleeding and pain at lover to my wife after 10 day of sex . She take unwanted 72 after sex . Please suggest .
My friend have fever from last 3 days what can I do 2 days ago I went to hospital doctor giving tablets But not effective what I can do?
I have OPEN TB, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MANY DAYS IT WILL TAKE TO CURE TB FULLY. HOW SHOULD I BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE FROM OTHERS TO SEE THAT IT WON'T SPREAD. THANK YOU.
I am 24 years old man. I am sort of addicted to masturbation. I nearly masturbate around 3-4 times in 24 hours. And I also ejaculate low quantity of semen. Is dis because of excessive masturbation. Will I have a problem to make a girl conceive. please help me for this queries.
I feel nightfall for some days. And for some days I sleep well. What is the reason for it? Any treatment for it?
I am 33 years old. I used to masturbate 2-3 times 7 years ago. I am married. Now it urges to masturbate in alternate days. Now a days I can feel some foul smell after masturbation. And I can see some tiny black matters in sperm which I ejaculate. Apart from these everything is normal .pls clarify.
I am suffering from piles problem not able to sit properly and their is lot of itching and sever pain please suggest me what is the home remedy for this problem.
I am suffering from IBS, a gut brain axis problem.in my case it leads intestinal swelling and constipation, though there is no abdominal pain&inflammation. Problem occur severe frequently. Levosulpiride 25 mg, a medicine, an antagonist of dopamine D2 receptor is used to cure problem that relieve for a little time. My question-is there any permanent cure of this type of IBS ?
I haven't been able to sleep properly. Either my right or left side of my nose gets blocked. Any quick suggestions to avoid such problems. Thanks in advance.
Gluten free, super foods are lining the shelves of supermarkets and taking over our lives as we endeavour to become more responsible about what we eat the impact on our body. One such food includes the nutrient and mineral rich Quinoa, a grain that originated in South America, and is now available worldwide. Here are the ten health benefits of Quinoa, as proven and backed by scientific research.
- Nutrient heavy: Quinoa is a nutrient rich, whole grain, non-glutinous super food with plenty of fibre as well as magnesium, Vitamin B, calcium, potassium, phosphorous, copper, iron, zinc and various important antioxidants that can flush out toxins easily and effectively from the system.
- Plant compounds: This grain also contains plant compounds like quercetin and kaempferol which have anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties as well as anti-viral qualities.
- High fibre content: The high fibre content of this grain helps in reduction of high cholesterol, high blood pressure and other such issues even as it aids weight loss in the long run.
- Gluten free: This grain is perfect for people who are suffering from gluten intolerance. It also offers refined starch without adding on the gluten value that most grains have.
- Essential proteins: The amino acids content in this grain makes it a healthy high protein ingredient. The protein content here is “complete” due to the high amino acid formulation.
- Blood sugar control: Quinoa will also help in controlling the blood sugar level and is especially beneficial for patients of diabetes because it has a low glycemic index which does not stimulate hunger and obesity very easily.
- Oxalates and other minerals: With its high oxalate content, Quinoa reduces the excess calcium absorption which can prevent recurring stones in the kidney. It is also rich in the four essential minerals including magnesium, potassium, zinc and iron. Zinc, especially has a lot of benefits for women.
- Metabolic rate: The metabolic rate gets a definite push thanks to the health benefits of Quinoa. This grain can be added to a high fructose diet to negate the otherwise harmful effects of fructose.
- Anti oxidants: Quinoa has been proven to contain more anti-oxidants than all the five most popular grains and cereals which help in fighting various diseases and signs of aging. Letting these grain sprout makes them even healthier.
- Weight loss: If you are looking for a weight loss partner, then look no further. Quinoa can hasten the metabolism rate thanks to its high fibre content which also ensures that you end up feeling full early on with smaller portions.
So turn to Quinoa as your staple grain today for the best health results! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.