Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Nasir BhatYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic with fasting 130mg or less. I have neuropathic pain and problms in my right foot. Skin peeling off etc. I have bp also. Kindly help, please.
I am a hypothyroid patient. I am using thyrox 125 for last one year. Now my tsh is normal i. E. 1.0. But from last one month I am feeling tingling at one side of face and head and my weight also decreased by 5kg in one month. My face and eyes are facing allergy. Lot of tiredness and when I sleep facing tremors. What is this? My physician has prescribed to reduce the dose of thyrox to100mg. Is it due to drug overdose. All my blood tests like blood sugar, kft, lft, lipid profiles r normal.
I am 35Yrs male, how to control diabetes? What are the foods need to eat for control diabetes? Only veg foods, pls explain normal diabetes how much, it is less 200.
She is suffering from thyroid for 3 years now values are T3-93 T4-7.2 TSH -<0.01using Neo macronizole 10mg please tell what medicine and power to make it normal.
Dear sir, I am 45yrs old diabetics from last 12 yrs now started blood pressure also and always its coming 160/100. Currently taking following medicine. Huminsulin 18"14. Glymy 2 forte 1"1. Cilacar 20 1"1. Telsar beta 50 1"1. Prazoexcel 5 1"1 ecosprin 150 1 extor -10 x1 but not much more improvement in my health. Kindly advise.
I am just 27years old, I got diabetes one year ago. My parents both are diabetic. Once when I was diagnosed with diabetes iam keeping my sugar levels in control with medications. And few months ago I have undergone semen analysis test and I found my sperm count as 20million and motility 40%. Iam married guy and when I came to knew I got diabetes iam planning for children, and also sexual feelings reduced in me and my sexual organ is not fully enlarging while doing sex. And also please let me know is ther any chance to enlarge penis. Usually mine wil be around 5inches. Please let me know how to improve sexual feelings in me and sperm count.
Doctor I having a problem of diabetic so please tell me doctor what I do and what's I not do I want replay to me doctor I am eating sweet.
What are the symptoms of thyroid and what are their causes and what precaution should we take can thyroid be cure once attained in life?
I am 69 years old male. My bp as on 15/4/15 130/80 and glucose fasting is 80 and pp is 132. Hb1ac average blood glucose 108. Creatinine is 1.6. Whether my health is ok.
Some allopathic medicines are to be taken before food for diabetes. Before how many minutes they should be taken? Thanks K Shanmugam.
A person with sugar diabetes whom uses injection n the sugar level always low above 5 what does that mean?
My mother 's Thyroid ultra sensitive tsh level is 28.33, she is 58 year old, please suggest me is this very emergency case? And what should I do in such case.
What are the symptoms of thyroid gland Coz I roommate has a problem if throat, sometime she can't drink water also, but she always wants cold drinks and coldcoffee, I do not know exactly what she is suffering from thyroid or typhoid pls reply me soon.
Is there any food /fruit /veg to be avoided while on medication for subclinical hypothyroidism for an 11 years old. He has gall stones too. But there was no symptom of either hypothyroidism and gall stones.
Hi, I am 43 years old male, Suffering from diabetics and take one tablet Glimixia M1 before Breakfast. Please advise.
I am 65 years old. I am a diabetic type 2 with high blood pressure since last 20 years. I take glycomet gp2 forte one in morning and glycomet gp 1 forte in night. I take tazlok am tablet once in a day. Fasting sugar is 114 and pp is 176. I am also sufferin from joint pain with arthiritis since last 10-15 years. Doctors only prescribe pain killers with different names. When I take pain killer tablet get some relief but when left pain killer again pain starts in joints specially in back and upper part of abdomen. I consulted cardiologist. Doctor says it is due to arthiritis. Please advice me to what medicine I should take so that I may get relief from pain
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended.