Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have diabetes from many years recently in my legs their is swelling from one week and hb level is 7.7 but now some injections taken and thereafter hb level is 8.7 . So my question is that is their any problem in liver .
Hai sir. For me thyroid is there. Daily I used thyroid tablets. Now it is in normal stage. Can you tell me is there any affect for my pregnancy?
I am 60 years mail. I am suffering from problem of frequent urination. I am not suffering from sugar. Pl. Advise.
Sir I have swelling at bums, neck. Being diabetic, I am advised small surgery. Can't it be dosed with antibiotics or ointments. Also am developed with foot ulcer on my left feet 4th finger applying metrogel sup. Is this due to fluctuating of sugar or any initial damages of urine segregated. Please advice.
I am a diabetic since last 2 years. I am too fat. I tried many medication but nothing worked. Prescribe some medicine for normal daily life ?
Which fruits & vegetables safe with no weight gain for a hypothyroid person? Please help as my weight is increasing too much, wanna control!
Dear Doctor .I am 69 yrs old having bp & diabities 2. For bp. I am taking asomax 5, enam 10mg in the morning & embeta xr 50 in the evening with theses my bp is remain in control;. For diabities I was taking tribet 2 fort, in the morning before b. F & onglyza after bf & in the night metsmall 1000 after dinner. The fatting was 160-180. Now I got checked in escorts new delhi, th Dr. Said that in tribet 2 fort pioglitazone is there with this weight will increase, so he chsnged to gemer 2 ds in place of tribet 2 fott other remains same, but my fasting sugar is 180 -200 my ht is 5ft 6in 7 wt 86 kg. Please advice how to lower fasting sugar. Thanks.
Infertility is defined when a couple is unable to conceive after six months to one year of trying despite having unprotected sexual intercourse frequently. There are various factors that contribute infertility. The latest research states, of every 100 couples reporting to fertility clinics, 40% are cases of male infertility, 50% are of women, and the remaining 10% of both partners being infertile. According to doctors, stress and infertility are co-related terms. Here are some of the points that will give you an idea how to find out the problems related with infertility.
Many couples become stressful after diagnosed with infertility. Women are more stressed than men. women of 32, working with an MNC, had experienced miscarriage due to stress. She could not get pregnant even after going through IVF treatment. Couples who are trying to get pregnant have additional stress.
Several studies indicate people who work in night shifts are affected more with infertility as compared to men working in day shifts. Their biological clock is poorly disturbed. These people usually sleep during the day. They damage their health further with smoking, caffeine and other drinks which they take during working hours in order to keep themselves awake. Stress at work, sitting for long hours, also contribute reduction in low sperm count.
Factors contributing to stress which causes infertility may also include marital disturbance, job or business stress, financial losses, personal injury or illness, death of a close family member and late marriage.
What are the symptoms of sugar. As I am going toilet several times in night but in day its ok. Kindly advise.
My son 4 y old has a nodule, small lump ,or knot like on his neck near thyroid gland. He complains no pain or any difficulty while eating or swelling. Notably the small lump is so small that one can not notice while looking at his neck normally. Wht it may be.
Diabetes is a silent attacker. So, you may continue to be unaware of the disease for a very long time, before you suddenly realize that something is wrong with your body one day. And then tests reveal that you are afflicted with diabetes.
There are some signs that can point to diabetes. Watching out for these can help figure out the problem:
- You might lose weight, and it may really seem like a great thing in the beginning but it is not. When a person has diabetes, he is likely to lose his weight because of the decreasing water level in his body as well as the inability of the body to break down food into more suitable forms.
- If you are taking more bathroom breaks than usual, and if the rate of going to the loo is increasing gradually with time, it can well be a sign of diabetes. When you are suffering from diabetes, your body becomes less efficient in breaking down the consumed food into sugars and utilising it. Therefore, a lot of sugar gets saturated in your bloodstream and your body gets rid of it by flushing it out through urination.
- If you are tired all the time, and by all the time we mean even after getting up from a long and good night's sleep, you may have diabetes. The reason for this is that fatigue comes to you when your body cannot produce enough energy from the food you consume, and this happens only when you have diabetes.
Complications that happen due to diabetes:
- Cardiovascular diseases: This means that if you are having excessive diabetes, then you are at a risk of having a major heart attack or a heart stroke. Additionally, increased blood sugar levels also lead to other heart-related diseases like chest pain, narrowing of arteries etc.
- Retinopathy: In simple words, diabetes leads to eye damage by making the eye exposed and prone to severe eye disorders like cataracts and glaucoma. If you have retinopathy, then you may also have face the consequence loss of vision or permanent blindness.
- Kidney problems: Diabetes causes damage to the blood vessels of the kidneys which may further result in serious kidney disorders and may increase the risks of a sudden kidney failure.