Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Naseer BashaYour feedback matters!
After every 20 to 30 minutes of work, look at a distant away object and blink several times.
People tend to reduce blink rate while working on computer. This can lead to dry eyes. Try to blink 12 to 15 times every minute.
Exercise your eyes at frequent intervals. Eye exercise is simple.
All you need to do is just blink several times, then close your eyes and role them in clockwise and anti clockwise direction
I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? I have an eye power but not not using specs or anything. May be is this the reason for headache?
I have red eyes over 5 days and sometimes also I get them in yellow colour. What should I do to cure them?
I have some irritation in my eyes while studying, even I use my specs regularly. What should I do to get rid of that?
My stomach was painful and five days also come fever and I have red eyes for over five days. What should I do.
I use to work in laptops and in cell phones in hole nights tears comes out from my eye so could you tell me why is this happening sometimes my eyes starts paining is there any medicine or solution for that?
Dear Sir, from some days my eyes is not good, I am 39 year older, and every time my stomach has pain, before some month, my hernia operation had done, now what should I do.
I have short sight eye problem. I have been using specs for 10 years. Can you suggest me any treatment to avoid using specs?
I m 21 year old. One year before I used to study for 7 to 8 hours for about 8 to 9 months. I used my brain intensively. I did not study like this before. Since then I have pain in my head and dizziness all the time. Now I can't study more than 15 to 20 minutes due to starting pain. My eyesight is going to be weak. Please. Suggest me what should I do.
I used computer 8 to 9 hrs regularly, some time feel head-ache and pressure in eye. Using Rose water and cold water daily morning and night. How to prevent eye.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.