Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Nasar MohammadYour feedback matters!
There is redness watering discharge in my left eye. Also it is aching for last 2 days. What should I do to get treat?
Before one month. My friend playing cricket unfortunately cricket ball bite his left eye. Itz turn into red colour. Then he consult a doctor. Doctor gave some eye drops. Then eye became normal after some days his both eyes became red colour please help him.
What type of blood test suits for me if I have PE, ED, Thin Sperm, looking aged, hair lose, weak body, pimple problem, gaining fat, hair white, gaining weight, weak eye sight. Thanks.
I have red below eyes from past 3 months. When I rubb it skin is removing and redness increases. While driving a bike at that time also happen. So what should I do. It is a major problem?
When I play the mobile games minimum 15 minute then my eye was very red color and headache. Please help me.
My eyes are getting weaker and weaker my eye power is -5.50 in both eyes what should I do any solution and what's the last - power of eye.
I am 45 years old. Can I now go for an surgery to rectify my squint Eye? Is there any side effects of this surgery?
She is feeling weak and when she is reading something or playing with computers suffer in headache that is more painful. She has already eye problem and wearing spectacle with advice of eye doctor. How headache can stop?
My mother (58+ yrs) is under treatment for Hypothyroidism (Eltroxin 50 mcg), Hypertension (Olmezest 20 mg) & Osteoarthritis (stage-2) of knee joints. Since past couple of months, she faced the problem of seeing every distant object in black color as well as in blurry image. Recently she visited an eye doctor, who suggested this is because of the eye gel getting dried up. She had cataract also, but that's mostly at initial phase. 1) What could have caused this eye gel to be dried ? Is it something serious & related to other medical problems ? 2) They have prescribed 2 eye drops - Aqualube & Nepaflam daily 3-4 times for 3-months. Is it safe to to use Nepaflam for such a long period ?
Hi, am 23yr old male I have problem of stye in my left eye from last 2 month please help me, what I do.
My eyes irritate. I got my eyes tested a couple of months ago and they were absolutely fine. I don't have any issues with sight. I can see properly. But I have noticed that this happens to me in summer and when we are approaching summer. I'm also allergic to dust and pollution. Need some advice for cleaning eyes as they scratch especially on the lid.
Retinal detachment is a condition in which a layer of tissue called the retina gets lifted or pulled far from its initial position in the eye. This can cause a number of symptoms including slight vision impairment and blurred vision as well as pain. The retina is a light sensitive part that can be found in the rear portion of the eye. This part is responsible for sending visual signals to the brain which helps in forming the images that we see when we set our eyes on an object. If a person with this problem is not treated immediately, he or she can suffer from permanent vision loss.
Risks: You are more prone to retinal detachment if you:
- Have had injury (damage or blow) specifically to the eye
- Have as of now had a separation in one eye, then there is an improved probability of a separation in the other eye.
- Have a family history of retinal separation.
- Have weak eye-sight
Here are 10 facts that one needs to know about retinal detachment:
- Once in a while little ranges of the retina get torn. These are called retinal tears or retinal breaks. These can cause retinal separation.
- Obtuse injury, as from a tennis ball or damage by a sharp object in the eye can prompt retinal dysfunction.
- A family history of a disconnected retina that is hereditary could be one of the reasons for this disorder.
- The second eye of a patient with a retinal separation must be inspected by an ophthalmologist immediately.
- High astigmatism builds the danger of a retinal detachment. The danger increases to 2.4% when compared with a 0.06% danger for a defected eye at 60 years of age.
- In the event that you have lost vision in one eye because of a detachment, it can in some cases take a couple of months to get used to seeing with just the one normal eye.
- Laser surgery: Laser surgery can treat little openings and tears in this part of the eye. Little smolders are made around the opening to "weld" the retina once more into the right spot. It is performed in the eye specialist's clinic.
- Individuals taking certain kinds of eye drop that have the danger of building up a retinal separation. Pilocarpine, which for a long time was a pillar of treatment for glaucoma, has for quite some time been used for retinal separation.
- People with incessant irritation of the eye (uveitis) are at a greater danger of suffering from retinal detachment.
- Cross section degeneration of the retina is a kind of diminishing of the outside edges of the retina, which happens in 7% to 10% of the overall public.