Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. NarshimhanYour feedback matters!
I am 47 yrs male. I am suffering prolapsus of rectum from last 10-12 yrs. Please prescribe treatment.
Taking Viagra 50 mg will leads to any side effect and also is it will effect the person with kidney stones.
I am 20 years old .I am used to go toilet for every hour twice. So I need to know which disease I have effected.
My brother has a stones each on each kidney another one in left urethra how much costs tto operate all of 3 stones.
I am suffering with constant dehydration resulting diarrhea. Body getting overheated repeatedly. Visited a nephrologist, and in tests uric acid levels are bit high and found small renal calculi in both kidneys. Doctor suggested those stones might have been formed due to excess uric acid levels and prescribed febuxostat. When I asked him about continuous dehydration and fatigue, he told me to visit a endocrinologist.
I am 63 years diabetic. Type 1 since 15years having sugar level 190 ad 260pp taking humalog 20units morning 16 units night. I am bhp grade 1 with right renal lithiasis having stones of 7ad 9mm in right kidney. Due to enlarged prostrate I am facing frequent urination ad bladder is empty at one time. My hbaic is 8. 50 also having bp problems. One serious concern is erectile dysfunction ad premature ejaculaton. Can you suggest some safe medicine for ed ad premature ejaculate. For enlarged prostrate I am taking flotral alfuzion salt ad in addition to insulin I am taking vysov-, m ad diapride m-2. Please suggest safe medicine to cure the above problems. My lipid profile ad renal profile is normal. Please advise.
There is a stone 3.5 mm in my urinary tract according to ultra sound report. I feel pain during urination. What should I do ?
When I remove my waste the blood comes from anus point what should I do I am scared of this disease. I am not able to tell this problem to my parents. Moreover from anus point I am also having pain to remove my waste. If I remove the waste fastly then blood comes out in rapid motion. Tell me any medicine for that or any other procedure.
Doctor my age is 31 and I am female and I am having frequent urination problem, I consume 3 to 3.5 liters of water everyday, but wen I go for urine I feel to stay for sometime waiting as if it wil come more n more, I m not satisfy iin one time n I will sit for some time. N my flow is good it is fast also. I am not sugar patient. please suggest me wat to do? Any natural remedy.
I am 60 years old and having enlarged prostate of size 4.2*3.8*4.3 cm. Vol 35.3 cc. However, the ultrasound of whole abdomen shows a couple of calculi in upper calyceal region, largest of approx dm. 7 mm. Ureter not visualized. Now I am taking Homeopath medicine (Pichi-Q and Berberis vulgaris 30 (German). Please prescribe any allopathic or ayurvedic medicines are available for removal of calculi. Further, what are the reputations of such condition and if surgical intervention is safe or recommended. Thanks.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.