Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naresh Bhat
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh BhatYour feedback matters!
I am having Indigestion, stomach pain and loose motions. What is the diet and medicine I need to take? I had taken to much food from few days like fast foods ,tiffins, etc. So please help me to solve the problems?
I have a gastric trouble, I am used omprozle drug but can't relief, what can I do? Pleas sugest drug and diet.
Different between fistula & fissure. Doctor in my anus area left side access phoda like is there what it is.
How long it takes to digest the food. How many times one should pass motion, How we can find out that whatever we eat have digested?
I am Having sharp pain in left abdominal, what it causes and what I need to do to get it rid of this pain?
Cancer is probably the most dreaded disease of our time. There are many different types of cancers, based on the parts of the body affected. As the name suggest, bladder cancer originates in the bladder. It typically affects elderly people but can occur at any age. In most cases, bladder cancer is treatable as long as it is detected in the early stages. However, it has a high risk of recurrence and hence cancer surveillance is needed for many years after treatment.
There are a number of challenges associated with bladder cancer surveillance, such as:
- Anxiety: As expected, it can be quite nerve wrecking to be constantly tested for cancer and have to wait for the results of your tests. A cystoscopic examination is one of the main methods of testing for bladder cancer. Most patients show both pre-procedural and post-procedural anxiety. To deal with this anxiety and stress try meditating or practising yoga. Going for a walk regularly can also help ease the symptoms of anxiety and improve your overall health. Connect with other bladder cancer patients who can understand your experience and fears.
- Adherence: After the cancer has been cured, bladder cancer patients need to be tested at least once every 3-6 months for the first three years and annually thereafter. This frequency increases for Nonmuscle-invasive bladder cancer patients. Many patients prefer to use urine-based tests rather than a cystoscopic examination, but this may lead to more unwanted stress and anxiety and these tests do have false positive results at the time. Adhering to this schedule is often difficult and most patients do not strictly adhere to this schedule. However, this is completely in the hands of the patient. The more regularly you get yourself checked up, the higher the chances of detecting bladder cancer tumours in the initial stages and getting it treated.
- Related infections: Bladder cancer patients have a higher risk of developing tumors in the ureter and kidneys. Tumors may also develop in the inner lining of these organs. The risk of these tumors depends on the stage and grade of the initial disease and the response of the tumor to treatment. As with any other infection and health disorder, your food and water intake plays an important role in keeping toxins at bay. While there have been no proven supplements to help prevent bladder cancer, drink plenty of water to flush your system and keep it clean.
I am having stomach pain from since long time. After eating food the pain is more. The pain is around the naval and upper portion and I feel floating and burning sense inside my stomach.
I have acidity problem because of which I suffer from high level of headache the middle n side portion n my nose eyes also starts paining n as soon as you vomit headache stop. I really want to knw a prefect reason n permanent solution. I am 18 years old n this is happening since from last 15 yrs.
I suffered from lose motion 9-10 days ago and I took O2 medicine 6 nos. For 3 days. After that I became normal. Again today early morning suddenly I started suffering from irregular deification urge. I took a tablet for gas problem. 6-7 times already gone so far. But stool is normal in texture & colour. What should I do if it continues further?
Soreness or swelling that occurs on the inner lining of the stomach is commonly referred to as Gastritis. The main characteristics of this condition include severe stomach pain, constipation, blood in the stool and diarrhoea. The development of gastritis can also cause stomach ulcers. There are many reasons why gastritis or functional abnormality of the stomach is caused, and the main causes include:
- Food poisoning
- Consumption of alcohol, fried foods and caffeine
- Intake of steroids and drugs
- Allergy to certain foods
- Physical stress due to flu or some surgery
- Unbalanced and stressful lifestyle
Symptoms of Gastritis
The main symptoms that occur due to gastritis include discomfort and burning sensation, pain in the stomach, vomiting, poor digestion, dyspepsia, acidity and headache. Some people even experience a feeling of fullness in the upper abdomen after eating food. If any of these conditions last longer than a week, it is advisable to visit a doctor to determine the cause.
- It is very necessary to adopt a healthy lifestyle and eating small and frequent meals is always better than eating large three meals in a day.
- It is always better to avoid foods that irritate your stomach and hence it is best to avoid fried, acidic and spicy foods.
- One of the major reasons behind the occurrence of gastritis is stress. It is necessary that we be trained to cope with this condition and perform relaxing activities that would calm our body and mind like yoga and meditation.
Treatment for Gastritis
It is always better to intake foods like cheese, cereal, baked potatoes, soup and chicken instead of carbonated beverages and painkillers to eliminate this condition. Aloe Vera juice can also be consumed as it is good for treating gastritis problem, and it is very important at first to start with a small amount of the juice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.