Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra VYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fungal infections around my waist and different parts of legs it may be tinea. I visited skin specialist yesterday and she suggested me Canditral 200 mg along with 1-AL 5 mg and onabet 2%. I used this 2 dosage yesterday and since then I have joint pain on my right knee. please advise.
Last 1 week I am getting Blood while passing stool. Something is hurting in the anus area. May be it is fissure. Please help.
I gets red blinded in full body. I take medicine daily. But if I forget to take. On very next day full body gets red. So please consult.
My skin so mch dry even in summer season, it should be from by birth, touched to body rough whole body is affected? 21 Years old looks like old age skin my hand and feet also.
Hello sir, I am 26 years old , I have a skin problem. My has white layers during winter, hope psoriasis. Is there any permanent solution for it, my skin is dry, can I change my skin type.
Is it truth cinnamon powder makes skin good and healthier ,i seen in online cinamanon is better than turmeric, so I decided to with cinamaonn ,but I do not know which type of method I choose to take wit water or milk?
My BMI is Normal. Neither underweight or overweight, but still I want to stay Slim. I eat Chicken a lot. Mostly 2 days in a week. Also I am lover of oily and Junk food. I am scared that Non veg and oily and Junk food can make me Fat. Please help me out that how to stay Slim and with all these diets how shall I manage to stay Fit. I eat Junk and Oily food since my Childhood.
Are you bored of how your skin appears? Well, there are techniques to give it a new life. Your skin’s natural baby look can be back with techniques like Laser Resurfacing. It is a technique that can improve the appearance of the skin. It can improve the skin on the face, neck or hands. It is an effective method of reversing the damages that have been caused due to sun exposure, raging and unhealthy lifestyles. It can be ablative or non-ablative. In the ablative technique, rapid pulses of light, which have high intensity, are used for removing the layers the have been damaged by sun rays. Non-ablative lasers are usually non-wounding in nature. In this method, collagen growth is activated and catalysed. This gives a tight look to the skin.
When to Go For Laser Skin Resurfacing?
There are certain conditions that need to be considered prior to taking up this method. Here are some of the conditions listed below:
- When you find your skin to be sun-damaged and there are wrinkles around the eyes and mouth, it is a good idea to go for this treatment.
- You can go for this treatment if you have experienced certain irregular changes in the colour of the skin. There could be blotchiness or brown spots even.
- You can opt this if your skin’s beauty is getting marred by scars. The scars can make your skin surface look uneven and rough.
- This is useful to get rid of precancerous skin growths.
Well, every beautifying technique has some advantages and unavoidable disadvantages. One must consider all the aspects involved in the process before deciding to opt for it. Here are the pros and cons of the process:
- It helps in smoothing and tightening of the skin.
- It can leave you with long-lasting improvements in the present quality and texture of your skin.
- It can also be useful in getting rid of facial hairs and hairs on the neck, chest and hands.
- It can lead to scarring and pigment changes.
- It can escalate skin disorders. It can also aggravate allergic reactions or cold sores
- The process is not effective for wrinkles. It is quite natural that the wrinkles caused by movement of the facial muscles will have a tendency to reappear.
These are some of the most important aspects of this treatment. But, you must consult your dermatologist or surgeon before deciding to go for this surgery. He or she will tell you what suits you the best. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.