Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra VYour feedback matters!
Here is some Black marks on my face like sunburn my skin colour is bright but because of this sun burn it looks to messy please help me to get rid of this . And look Handsome Like previous time I looked like.
My face is dull and I had already used home treatment for this and some other treatment what should I do.
My brother Sam is suffering from ACUTE FISSURE in ANO. Whenever he passes stole heavy the fissure opens and gets bleed with severe pain. We consulted the hospital and from DNC they identified it is ulcer in anal with fissure. Medicine provided are Liquid Paraffin, steroid 2%gel ointment, Ranitidine, dolcolux, and requested to take hot water salt bed. Please help me how to get smoothly.
I have pain near buttock n anal. But it feels like there is a tumor over there. When I touch it pain. I can feel the difference between both buttocks. What it could be. What type of doctor I should be concerned.in my precious query I did not mention anything about any kind of tumor. please help.
I an having oily skin my skin is getting darker day by day and also heaving pigmentation also what should I do.
My skin is bit oily. I want fairer skin. Please suggest me a good sunscreen which is suitable for my oil skin and which ensures my fairness.
I am 32 years old. My foot cracks got severe. I used to put my legs under Luke warm water weekly once. Still breaks and lot of pain. I used crack cream too. Still no use. What to do.
Preputialplasty is a cosmetically more acceptable procedure.
My lips were very red and after getting married my bottom lips became dark and its very annoying, consulted a doctor who asked me have some vitamin tablets and a cream called tosti oral gel and so many other medicine but nothing worked all I need is red please refer me good cream so that I can have red lips as I had.
My hand skins are rough from last 2 months. Not the whole hand but just the fist side. I went to a doc he gave me some creams but after completing course still the skin is going hard. What should I do?
I am 27 years male, my face color is very dullness and dark and pimples, I want skin whitening and clear face, what should I do, please choose a better medicine for color improvement, thank you.
I am having tight and hard feeling in anus and pinching pain and cold sensation around penis, groin and inner thighs. Blood n urine test r normal. Doctor advised me 10 days doxycycline 100 mg which I have taken for 8 days but not much improvement. Please help.
I am female of age 18 years, on my face there is black dark spots of pimples and blackheads. so what can I do to remove this? Please help me.
I am 26 yrs old male and have dark circle under both eyes and facing acne & black heads problems for the 6 months. Please tell what should I do?
Suggest some fairness ointment/medicine which gives permanent magical results and for how much time period.
Please suggest me a best fairness product for oily skin which will ensure my fairness and which does not cause pimples. My skin is bit dark and oily.
I am 18 years old. Many tiny pimples ar growing on my face specially on my forehead. My skeen become more dark. Before 3-4 years ago my skeen colour was fairy bright and white. But now it became brown and dark colour. My skin is dye specially on winter after a wash white layer freezes on my face in winter. Now a days much more tiny pimples are growing. specially on my forehead. please help me thank you.
Every woman strives to achieve flawless, glowing skin. Today, men are far behind and thus a good complexion is envied and sought after by everyone. Skin condition is affected by a number of factors including diet, sun exposure, age etc. Though skin conditions like acne, freckles, sun spots etc are not life threatening it can lower your self confidence and the quality of your life.
Homeopathy is very effective in treating skin conditions like these as well as to improve the overall state of your skin. The best part about following a homeopathic treatment route is that it is associated with negligible side effects. Also, unlike topical skin creams that only address the visible symptoms, homeopathy addresses the root cause of the problem and thus ensures that it does not recur frequently.
Some common homeopathic remedies that can give your skin a glow are:
- Sulphur: This is an effective way to clear dull and dirty skin and can be used to treat number of skin ailments. It nourishes the skin from deep within and helps clear pimples and scars that may have formed as a result of them. Sulphur is also used to treat dry and scaly skin.
- Berberis aquifolium: This is an excellent homeopathic remedy for clear skin. It is used to treat patchiness, acne, scars etc and can lighten complexion and make it glow.
- Psorinum: This homeopathic remedy is ideal for people with oily, greasy skin and a dark complexion. It helps clear pimples and reduce the oiliness of the skin. By deep cleansing the pores on the skin, it adds a glow to your face and keeps it clear. Psorinum can also help lighten complexion and give your skin an even tone.
- Bovista: Often excessive use of cosmetic products does more harm than good to our skin. In such cases, bovista is the ideal remedy. This helps clear pimples, patchiness and other skin problems triggered by excessive cosmetic application. Additionally, it brightens the skin and makes it glow.
- Sepia: Menstrual irregularities or hormonal imbalance at the time of pregnancy can lead to a condition known as chloasma. This can be seen in the form of discolouration of the face and brown spots. Sepia is a very effective remedy to treat this condition. It clears the spots and discolouration and gives the skin a healthy glow.
When prescribing a homeopathic remedy for a skin condition, along with the visible symptoms, a doctor must also consider the lifestyle of the patent and their overall mental and physical health. Thus, what suits one person may not suit another and it is always best to consult a homeopathic doctor instead of self medicating.