Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. NarendraYour feedback matters!
Mujhe stone h. Jiski wajah se mai bhot pareshan rehti hu. Iska aur tez masale wali sbji khane se acidity ho jati h aur pet me pain v rahta h.plzz koi solution bataiye na.
I am 27, married female, no kids, and pass atleat 2 stones in a year. This is from last 6 years. I have just passed a stone 5 days back, and did a course of norflox 400, for 5 days, because of uti. Then for upset stomach-infection-course of norflox tz-5 days. Now after completing the course for these 2, I am still suffering from uti, and upset stomach. What should I do. Any antibiotic, which can solve my both the problems?
Sir/madam what should medicine prefer if some stones are there inside the body? Tell me the better medicine or advice?
For about two weeks my urine is yellow in colour of even though I have been drinking so much water. What may be the reason for urine colour?
From yesterday I feel burning while urinating and I feel like urinating frequently. Last night I had fever but no burning I was normal, I take d'cold slept n now no fever But burning agn started. Now I am drinking more amnt of water. Which medicine do you prefer? Shud I take any antibiotic? If its will not work tmrw mong I ll visit doc. Suggest me please Thnk you.
I have got dark coloured dry skin over my buttocks, near to anus and inside my thigh. The dry skin is almost round shaped and has got heavy itching tendency. What should I do?
Levofloxin. Ofloxian, ciprofloxion this medicen salt are same. And it also work same for uti and prostate infection?
I have some prostate enlarged problem. Now using urimax. 4 mg When I using this tablet urine coming naturally. If not urine coming slowly. Iam using urimax. 4mg since from last 4months This tablet only good or any other medicine.
My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. I have problem of frequent urination. I have right kidney stone of 5 mm. And my prostate is 21. 6 cc.is it normal? Some doctor says its size is between 11 to 16gms?
I am having a problem of dribbling after 10 minutes of pass the urination. I am not having any fever or any burning or irritation during urinate. I have already done ivp and ultra sound as well as sugar test but over all it was good. As per ultra sound there was some urine left in bladder after urination which released after 10 minutes or as I will sit as soon as it comes out from 4 to 5 drops which feels me very uncomfortable. Please suggest.
Just below my belly button on the left side it hurts a little when I want to poop, sometimes it hurt when I want to pee alot, also my anus hurt a little when I'm pushing the stool, when this pain occurs it feels like I have to poop and then I go and poop, the stool is little soft, what could be the reason. (It only hurts when I want to poop or pee sometimes) sometimes I cart when the pain occurs.
Blood came with urine once on Sat 26th Sep. Did CT scan THAT SHOWS enlargement of prostate and thickening of Urinary Bladder. Urine test was also done. Puscells 1.5- 2 and RBCs were found. Physician has prescribed-- antibiotic first and then Anti bacterial-(Martifur and Musran 600. Now as on today Oct 5. Feeling good. No dripping after urinating. No light burning sensation after peeing. Please tell me what should be the next step. Should I get the urine examination done again to check RBCs and puscells to see if Bladder infection is under control. Physician says that BPH is not that high that I would require Alpha Blockers. I do understand that if blood in urine is found again. I would need to get Kidney Profile done. Scan shows both kidney are good in size, shape and no stone or any flaw.
I am aged 59 years male person. I am not diabetic. My serum creatine is 1.2. For the last two months I am passing urine in yellow to dark yellow. I am not seen the symptoms of jaundice. Please advise. Reddygarivinod@gmail. Com.
My mom is urinating in every one hour gap and while passing, she is having these burning sensations and yellowish urine. Please suggest a solution and a homeopathy medicine for cure as she is a bedridden patient and only takes homeopathy medicines.
I use toilet at least 4 times a day. I use 02 antibiotique for 5 days 3 to 4 times. I use metrogyl compound plus for ten days 3 times but the problem is still there. Problem starts from the last one year.
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.