Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Here are few essential tips which would make you look great without wearing even a bit of makeup.
1. Stay hydrated: Water acts as protective barrier against loss of fluids. You need to drink at least 8 glasses of water every day to keep yourself well hydrated. This will help you to get rid of wrinkles and patches.
2. Moisturize your skin: Moisturize your skin daily to prevent development of dry and patchy skin. Nourishing your skin with good moisturizer will also prevent development of wrinkles.
3. Sleep well: Last but not least, the important factor affecting your beauty is adequate sleep. Get sufficient sleep to prevent premature aging and get relieved from stress. Sleeping well will rejuvenate your skin and make you look fresh and beautiful without make up.
4. Eat healthy: It is better to have good diet than to have a good make up kit. Healthy food is not only important for beautiful skin but for overall health. Keep your diet rich in antioxidants like kinds of herbal tea and vitamins especially vitamin A, E, C.
5. Use sunscreen: To go make-up free means to have a wrinkle free and clear skin. Using a high SPF sunscreen will protect you from UV rays’ damage and give you tan free skin and minimize your wrinkles and fine lines.
6. Exfoliate: Exfoliation removes dead skin and rejuvenates your skin. Cleanse and exfoliate your skin at least once a week to get radiant skin.
7. Stop touching your face frequently: Rubbing your hand to forehead, squeezing pimples or simple touching your face frequently may add oil and bacteria to your face. This may even develop premature wrinkles and loosen your skin. So try not to touch your face unnecessarily.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I have some doubt's about using betnovate-gm for fairness. Does it cause any problem. My friends are applying in those faces.
I am 19 year old male and have my face wrinkles, pimple and oily face since 2 years. please take me very well tips. My all face looking ugly.
I have dark circles under the eyes please tell some medicines which help in removing these dark circles permanently. Thank you in advance.
My face is getting dark and have lots of tanning on it. Also had dark circles. Suggest me something to brighten and whiten my skin and removing tanning and dark circles.
My baby is 1 years old, when shi born she was much fairer but now her skin tone changes to darker, what is d reason? Which lotion use for her skin, and which hair oil is better for her?
I have fell down from bike I had lite scratches on my body What food I have to eat to recover early. Please guide me what should i do?
My newborn baby is suffering from some rashes. What changes I need to bring in her lifestyle to get rid of it?
I am 23 years old. I have a baby 3 month back. I have some marks on my face and some dead skin marks and this are there from 1 years or more. So can you help me to get rid of it. Please.
Sir I am having dark circles in my eyes. Please give me suggestions to remove it. My skin is oily, and every face cream I have tried did side affects. So please name any good face cream. Thank you.
I am 24yrs women have pemphigus vulgaris diseases, I got married but I don't have children so please guide me.
I am 19 year old men and face aging pores on chicks and dark circles on eyes how can I become normal.
My skin is oily. I have tried many soaps and face washes bt there is no improvement in my skin. How to get rid of this?
The skin is one of the most delicate, yet at times, the most ignored part of the body. Human skin consists of three layers, namely, Epidermis, Dermis and Hypodermis:
Epidermis is the outermost layer of the body and provides protection to the skin. The amount of Melanin in the epidermis is responsible for the variation of skin colour.
The second layer, Dermis protects the body from stress and strains and also nourishes the epidermis.
The deepest layer, Hypodermis also known as subcutaneous tissue, conserves energy. It is made up of cells with the purpose of storing fat, to be utilized by the body.
A person's skin keeps on changing throughout the human life. It becomes thinner with the age, because of the ever changing hormonal production. With increasing age your skin also begins to age, losing its glow and becoming drier leading to larger pores, breakouts, wrinkles, dark circles, sagginess, patches, etc.
Following changes occur in the skin at different age groups:
- Infants: The skin of newborns is very delicate, often red/pinkish or purple in colour. The skin of babies keeps on developing with each passing day. Their skin is thinner and sensitive. Also, the newborn skin is more prone to infections and allergies, which is why it is always advisable to use hand-sanitizers before even touching a baby, since a small infection might lead to a bigger issue for newborns. Premature babies generally have transparent skin vis-a-vis skin of full term babies, who are born with fully developed thicker skin.
- Toddlers: The skin of toddlers as compared to infants is more developed and bright, and it keeps on changing as your toddler grows.
- Adolescents: The skin of adolescents is tougher and undergoes a major change because of the various hormonal changes that happen during this phase of the human body. To name a few, adolescents will experience an increase in sebum production, arm sweating, pubic hair growth, pimples, acne (Learn more about Acne and Scars), etc.
- Adulthood: Oil production, breakouts, larger skin pores are a few of the skin changes that start as the body also starts to age. The skin might experience acne and dryness in this stage.
- Maturity: Exposure to sun, less intake of water, thinning of the epidermis and lack of proper skin care leads to various skin related changes. These include skin pigmentation, wrinkles, losing of elasticity, paler skin, dryness, expression lines, thinner and drier skin.
- Old-age: During this phase of age, the human skin dries, becomes looser, veins become to be more visible, appearance of age-spots, sagging of skin, patchy skin are issues that humans are exposed to face.
Any skin related issue should be taken up and discussed with Dermatologist/Skin Specialist to find the best cure to the problem.