Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Narendra H.S
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra H.SYour feedback matters!
Hello I am a 37 years old male and have arthritis pain in my right knee from two months. What can I do now?
I ride bike, when I go on long drive I get pain in my back and I am not able to sit straight. Please help?
Mam recently underwent a renal angioplasty post which she has been having a severe backache. Please suggest what could be the possible reasons and how it can be cured.
I am a guy of 26 years old. I used to play many outdoor sports. I had an ankle sprain while playing football. I got an advice from doctor to put half plaster and be on crutches for 3 weeks as there was some ligament tear. I used it for 3 weeks. There is no pain in my ankle after that. But little bit of swelling is still there even after 3 months. Why is it so?
I have neck ache always when I sit for too long. It starts aching and I want to lie down. Pls advise what should I do. I get tired very soon what should I do.
I am suffering from severe shoulder, fingers and wrists pain. As prescribed by the doctor I have following blood tests-: CRP - Positive R A Factor - Negative Vitamin D, 25 - Hydroxy- <8 Ng/ml Vitamin B 12- <159 pg/ml Calcium - 9.7 mg/do Medicines prescribed are -: Super d3 60000 IU tablets once a week Bio d3 strong capsule Meganeuron of plus capsule I am talking the same for the last 15 days but of no respite. How much time it will take it to cure? Are the medicines given are fine.
Flexion, extension, lateral flexion and rotation of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spines can become limited in a person with AS owing to bony changes,fibrosis and calcification of ligaments and muscle tension. Therefore,exercises should be designed to improve these movements.
Mobility exercise should put a joint through the full range of available movement.
A variety of equipment can be used to make the exercises more interesting, such as a gymnastic ball. When exercising in supine, support the patient’s head with the minimum number of pillows-just enough to prevent the head from tilting back.
The physiotherapist should always be prepared to modify an exercise.
Lumbar and thoracic spine flexion and extension Hold the rail with both hands straight out in front and the elbow extended.Stand two paces back facing the pool rail and with the buttocks back as far as possible. The feet should be slightly apart.
1. Push the hips forward towards the wall (into the extension) and then back out to the starting position. Keep elbows and knees straight.
2. With the same starting position as above, bring one foot up towards the wall with an extended knee. Leading with the heel and keeping the knee straight, take the heel backwards as high as possible. Repeat on the other side.
B.THORACIC AND CERVICAL ROTATION
1. Use the same starting position as above but with legs astride. Bend theleft elbow and twist to the left to look under the elbow. Repeat to the otherside.
2. Face the wall and rest the arms on the bar. Bend the knees to 90 degrees and keep the trunk, pelvis and thighs against the wall. Keep the knees together. Fix shoulders by holding on the pool rail with hands and forearms.Swing both the knees up to the right as far as possible until the outside to the left thigh is on the wall. Repeat to the other side.
C.FUN AND GAMES
Take care to match patients equally and ensure safety in the pool at all times.
1. Race each other across pool forwards, backwards and sideways.
2. Two opponents face each other prone with a ring or a woggle held at arms length between them. Using any swimming kick, the winner is the person who pushes the ring over to the partner’s side.
3. As a race, pass a large ring over the body starting at either the head or feet.
4. Sit with a woggle between the legs. Use the legs in a cycling action to race across pool