Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I am suffering from pain in my legs and ankle and specially on my left ankle. My vitamin d3 level is 15. What kind of food I take to gain my level and what kind of exercise I will do? I always feel tiredness. After wake up from sleep I feel pain in my legs and ankle and some burning sensation. What should I do.
My right hand was hit by tennis ball and my finger was swollen yesterday. Can I use moov cream over there.
I am 26 M. Since last yr, when ever I do some running or play some game my legs start hurting so badly. The front part of my leg (tibialis anterior) start swelling.
Hi. My wife is having severe back pain, it is not getting permanently cure. The problem is of her spine, may be it is also called slip disk. She took some acupressure sessions but got relief from pain only for few days. I request specialist to give me your valuable suggestions to get permanent cure. Thanks in advance. Regards Khan
My mother is suffering from Lower back pain since 6 Years having Sugar and High BP also Now she is in major pain even not able to do routine thing. I approached doctor he suggested for operation I have also taken a second opinion but he also advised for operation they are telling that wall of the bone teared. What to do Should I go for operation or not what are all problems will occur after operation.
I am 30 year old male I have backache from 3 months and I checkup doctor and take medicines but till now my backache not fixed what I do now please help me as soon as possible.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"