Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Narayana SwamyYour feedback matters!
How many times after marriage we should have sex to get a baby .what is the time duration we should do sexual intercourse.
My hairs are turning white although I am 16 till. What should I do. It has started since before 3 years. But now its excess. please suggest what should I do.
Leading a happy married life depends on many factors including a healthy intimate relationship between the concerned couple. However, often due to some unforeseen conditions, many couples are not able to enjoy a fulfilling sex life. Erectile dysfunction, which is also known as impotence or ED, is one such issue which plagues a lot of men in today's world.
Erectile dysfunction is one of the main causes why many men are not able to enjoy their sex lives to the extent that they want to and this is something that leads to a lot of dissatisfaction in relationships. Stress and excessive consumption of alcohol are often the leading reasons for erectile dysfunction. Fatigue and other issues in the relationship may cause this problem too, besides age, since there are countless elderly men who suffer from this condition.
Every cloud has a Silver Lining, the good news is that erectile dysfunction is a common problem and there are various medications available to deal with it. The field of alternative medicine also has much to offer. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Man.
What this means is that your body does not have to put up with the task of processing allopathic medicines, since safer and natural options are available. These don't produce side effects unlike conventional medicines which may cause vision changes or facial flushing. Traditional medicines used to treat erectile dysfunction can also cause headache and upset stomachs!
- Red ginseng, which is also known by the name of panax ginseng can go a long way to treat the issue of erectile dysfunction naturally. As a matter of fact, it is among the most common cures!
- Rheidol rose is also very useful and is very effective in curing erectile dysfunction is more than seventy five percent of the cases, as long as it is used consistently over the course of a quarter of a year.
- A large number of doctors relate the problems of a man suffering from ED to hormonal changes and imbalances in the body. DHEA is a hormone which is normally produced by the adrenal glands. A man who has erectile dysfunction is also likely to have insufficient DHEA and a supplement providing this can really work wonders for the problem at hand. And this can consequently restore his and his partner's satisfaction.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.
There is an unbearable pain in the ears. Pain is bearable in the day time BT as it is evening pain starts to increase n becomes unbearable at night.
Please suggest me a best fairness product for oily skin which will ensure my fairness and which does not cause pimples. My skin is bit dark and oily.
I have been suffering from facial hair growth. I usually do wait or treading. But in a week of time it grows again. Laser treatment would be a better option for me.
I have been suffering from insomnia from past 2 months. I am on medication as well but unfortunately it's not working. Pls help me out.
SIR i am 45 Years old i have aproblem of severe cough and throat .Feaver also since last 15 Months i had taken medicine defza.Asther.Allegra .Ambrodil lx but no any relief please guide me what should do
To help your children protect their teeth and gums and greatly reduce their risk of getting cavities, teach them to follow these simple steps:
1. Brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste to remove plaque-the sticky film on teeth that's the main cause of tooth decay.
2. Floss daily to remove plaque from between your teeth and under the gumline, before it can harden into tartar. Once tartar has formed, it can only be removed by a professional cleaning.
3. Eat a well-balanced diet that limits starchy or sugary foods, which produce plaque acids that cause tooth decay. When you do eat these foods, try to eat them with your meal instead of as a snack-the extra saliva produced during a meal helps rinse food from the mouth.
4. Use dental products that contain fluoride, including toothpaste. Make sure that your children's drinking water is fluoridated. If your water supply; municipal, well or bottled does not contain fluoride, your dentist or pediatrician may prescribe daily fluoride supplements. Take your child to the dentist for regular checkups.