Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Narayan SwamiYour feedback matters!
I got a hit on my left eye by a sand piece. I have pain in my eye and a black mark happens on white area. (Upper side). What to do?
I am 34 years old and frequently faced fever since last year. I have almost all reports like blood, urine, abdomen, X-ray etc done but all reports are seems normal and no type of fiver detected. My HB also remain 16 to 17 just white cell increased and Doctor said every time viral fiver. So what to do?
I am taking Bupron XL 150 mg for depression. I am diabetic and asthmatic also. I am taking glyciphage 500 mg 1-0-1 and Salbutamol 2 mg 1-0-1 for Asthma. Will this cause hyperglycasema and will it react with anti-asthmatic drug? Please advice.
Hello sir, just I want to know that how much quantity of sperm is sufficient to get pregnant for my wife. Please help me sir. Thank you.
I am getting tired very soon Now I jave stopped masturbating also Wat should I ear to increase my stamina.
I am 40 years old male. I suffer from allergy for the past 3 months. I sneeze continuously soon after get up from bed. What should I do?
Respected doctor. My question related to bend penis. Bend to left side10. 30 on watch. How to straight my penis to become normal condition please ans: doctor.
I have itching in palm of my hands since 10 years which is at specific time in night only. It stops only putting in hot water .I can't sleep at night because of this problem. I have tried every doctor from ayurvedic to homeopathic and even skin specialist and also a neurosurgeon .I also tried gau mutra, swamutra every possible step but no use.
My mothers legs (ankle) swells in summers y is it like this we have consulted to many doctors but cant cured.
I am suffering from heart disease I did angiogram it is normal I did stress test it showed strongly my doctor told it would be symptoms of corany microvascular disease so what can cause serious problem in my life I have high blood pressure please suggest what should i do
Hello doctor. I am a student and trying to qualify for army but I am not very much suitable for it, as I am not able to wake up early in the morning. Though I sleep at 8: 00 pm or at 12: 00, my morning starts at 9: 00 am. Suggest me exercises or any prescribed medicines related with the situation. Plz.
I am 36 year old, I have pain on back side of shoulder and on spinal code sometimes so what should I do?
I feel very fatigued in the morning (after sleep) and even after that and tend to stretch my arms and body very frequently. Also I have skin which is itching and looks like dry/dehydrated at my fingers joint during winter. It goes and comes back again. I have lost almost 2' waist line after my fathers death since 1.5 years but not my weight. I also started looking like little aged, as I am already 44. Can you suggest some medicine? Please.
In my penis forehead white dust generates & it cause rashes on forehead then forehead skin doesn't open properly. While opening it creates rashes on skin & it is painful. Kindly suggest. It is happening once in 2~3 month.
I am 39 years old, of 5ft 11in height and weigh 72kgs. I am healthy and like going to the gym. My problem is that I am not turned on by my wife. Previously this never happened and we had sex twice or thrice a day. Now, I don't get erect even after she touches my organ. In the gym though, if I see a hot woman working out, my penis gets hard immediately. I don't want to have sex with any one but my wife. How do I solve the problem?
I am 29 year male I have pain in abdomen right side from the las 15 day my blood report, sonography all are normal but pain is not going please suggest me.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.