Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Narayan SwamiYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am thirty years old. I am not satisfied with my pennis size. I want to make my pennis size 8 inch. And my sex power is low right now. So I need to increase my pennis size and my sex power. please advice.
I have a ringworm on my leg. It just comes back after a few days after reducing. What should I do to cure it?
I feel jerk in whole body for milliseconds, I consult a doctor he said there is a small nerve blockage in brian can you help it out what is the problem?
I am 20 year old male I am suffering from ringworm and to some effect from scabies also in my groin and waist area. What should I do?
What will happen if we don't take treatment for uti for almost 18 months. Meanwhile taking plenty of water. If there is nothing serious about delaying treatment, what can we do to cure uti without antibiotics.
Hello Doctor, I want to ask what should I do if seizures comes during eating or drinking? My son is suffering from seizures he is 7 years old waiting for your reply.
I had sex on 24th June, and my date is due on 27th June. I got a pinkish blood on 29th June. Is it implantation bleeding or is it due to ipill? And we had unprotected sex and I took ipill after 7 hours. Can I be pregnant? And later the period stopped.
We got married in 2012 and have a 3 years daughter. In our sexual relation, getting more difficulties due to fungal infections. Etching & reddishness is in both organs. Request to prescribe medicines to resolve this permanently.
Hello I have a problem in my pennis it is not erecting well as in the past. Before I have some pain in scrotum bag that time I went to a urologist he inspect my pennis scrotum bag. UV Test for stone is done. Urine culture is done. Urinary infection is checked but no problems are detected he told me that your urinary duct in pennis is infected so he suggested me to take Dolo it's content is paracetamol. Another one is leviza it is an antibiotic. But problem of pennis erection still continues some times I have pain in pennis and scrotum bag not continues in some days some time after ejaculation.
There has been an intense debate that has been in the loop for years and has been raging back and forth regarding the deficiencies of a vegetarian diet versus the perils of a non-vegetarian diet. This heated debate can be both accurate as well as unfounded. Probably, that’s the entire reason it is still a debate. In fact, if you take a deeper look into both groups of individuals and their dietary patterns, there is space for healthy living in both.
A vegetarian diet is a diet wherein the food intake of a person is confined to a large variety of foods derived from plants along with milk and dairy. However, any form of meat and products derived from animals are completely avoided.
- Vegetarians have been noted to consume lesser amounts of proteins, but they do not suffer from problems related to a high protein diet, such as osteoporosis (characterized by brittle and weak bones) and kidney failure.
- The diet includes high levels of antioxidants such as Vitamin E, vitamin C as well carotene, which are available in vegetables and fruits.
- Additionally, they consume lesser amounts of saturated fats.
- Deficiency of vitamin B12 is common among vegetarians, as they are available only in meat, eggs and fish. Deficiency of Vitamin B12 can yield rare symptoms such as increased fatigue, shortness of breath and a temporary loss of body balance.
- Lack of protein, as stated above, along with iron and zinc deficiency is also common.
Symptoms of protein deficiency can be troublesome; they include a sluggish metabolism, loss of body muscles (as the body tries to derive the regular protein intake from your muscles, thus making them weak), trouble gaining or losing weight, persistent fatigue, longer healing time of wounds and injuries, pain in the joints, drastic changes in the body’s blood sugar levels that might result in diabetes and a weakened immune system that makes you vulnerable to all kinds of diseases.
A non-vegetarian diet includes all forms of plant foods as well as foods and by-products that are derived from animals, such as poultry, fish, meat, etc.
- Vitamin B12 is present in adequate levels since they are derived from the sources such as meat, eggs and fish. Adequate intake of proteins is never an issue in a non-vegetarian diet.
- Meat products are loaded with saturated fats, which increase the risk of heart diseases. Studies have shown that people consuming non-vegetarian diets:
- Have shorter lifespan and are more vulnerable to chronic diseases.
- Tend to develop diabetes, heart diseases and hypertension.
- Usually non vegetarians eat less amount of vegetables and fruits than what is recommended.