Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NarayanYour feedback matters!
I have tooth problem I want a suggestion to control the blooding of gums and improve the brightness of teeth.
I am a diabetic 55 years old as all my teeths are in mobilty condition dentist suggested me to go for full mouth extraction and 10 implants and fixed dentures at a cost of 5 lacs. Some told me that implant is failure for diabetic .Please advise.
I have gingivitis I got scaling done and have been using gum paint for a month now but my gums still bleed.
I brush twice a day but I have bad breath problem? It's really annoying for me is there any treatment for it?
I brush my teeth two times a day but in the bottom of my teeth there is yellowish type something which looks bad and also irritate me same problem at the back of the teeth.
I have had braces since 8 months now I see I had a V shape face now its started looking U and my chin to U and small. I had posterior crossbite and overbite. What should i do now?
I have bad breath instead of brushing morning, evening and also use mouth wash How can I get rid of this.
Sir I am 26 year old girl. I have dental issue. My two upper front tooth are outward. Is it possible I can change it with a small treatment and in low budget. Please do reply. Thanks.
The pain in my lower jaw is pulsating and I am feeling a bad taste and that part of my jaw has turned black.
Gums are receding as a result my front teeth are loosing. I have gap in my front teeth. I am osteopenia. How should I control.
My mouth smells too much I think this smell is coming from stomach but I don't know exactly please help me.
From last 4years it's bleeding from my teeth I have went near dentist but it stops for months and starts again. Now a days it too difficult to me when I'm going to bed in the middle of night its starts bleeding. My mouth smells very badly. So please give some tips or suggest me to do something.
I am 25 year old male, recently undergone braced treatment and also finished using rétrainers, recently due to severe mouth ucler pain I pushed my left side lower jaw pre molar tooth it slightly moved a bit. How do I need to correct it?
I have gums problem. Whenever the weather get switching my gums get swallow .i have RCT 2 years back .i want to change my tooth cap also.
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.