Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. NarayanYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old male student suffering from depression. I want to know what is the effect of smoking in depression. 18 months ago I suffered from herpes encephalitis.
Sir I'm just a 21 years old female I developed problem of white hair and they are now in a very large quantity This problem arise at an age of 17.
When fat is increasing what should I for that and my face is very blackfull when I am going in hot climate what I do.
Sir, I am healthy but concern about my stomach. It is not good shape then I want to flat like make abs what I do.
Dear doctor I had PE/ED and my sex drive was very poor. I took himalaya's CONFIDO TAB. After taking this medicine my sex drive is Improved. And testosterone is increased. My question is that is there any side affects. Or can be any problems in future. Of this medicine.
My period missed two days I have lifted few heavy things right now I am having a bit pain in stomach not in the lower side but the upper side. Kindly advice soon.
I am having skin infection or too much problem problem in between my thighs near the genital part. I do not know what to do suggest me something please to get it cured as soon as possible.
I am 23 years girl. My boyfriend says to me that he is in depression because of possessiveness. He became so short tempered now a days. What can I do to get him out of depression?
Hai, basically I'm white and light yellowish skin tone. My problem is after applying any kind of sunscreen or face pack or any lotion, or any creams it look dark, dull and black color. I consult skin export KAYA and they recommend me to apply sunscreen and foundation according to my skin tone but still I didn't get any results. Helps me.
I am 20 year's old. I look very thin from my childhood. So please give me suggestions to build my body structure.
I haven't been able to sleep for more than 3 hr in night. I tried many things but it doesn't work plss help me!
Many women experience unusual vaginal bleeding between periods at some point in their lives. It is also known as metrorrhagia. Vaginal bleeding is thought to be abnormal in the following cases:
1. When your menstrual period is not expected
2. When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than normal
3. At unexpected stages in life. For example, when you are pregnant or after you have attained menopause.
Bleeding during periods is not a normal condition. Usually, the duration of the cycle is about 21 – 35 days. Abnormal vaginal bleeding has numerous conceivable causes. Independently, it doesn't show a genuine condition.
- Mid-cycle bleeding can be caused due to ovulation.
- Two hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle are progesterone or oestrogen. A condition of hormonal imbalance which is known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOs) causes interference with normal ovulation. This results in problems in thyroid glands as well as causes dysfunctional ovaries.
- Medications such as birth control pills are capable of causing abnormal bleeding, especially with the irregular intake of such medications.
- Infections or inflammation caused in the pelvic regions such as uterus, vagina, cervix, ovaries or fallopian tubes are capable of causing abnormal bleeding. STIs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and PIDs (Pelvic inflammatory disease) are often the cause of such a condition.
- Although Cancer is not one of the primary causes, cancer in organs such as the uterus, vagina, cervix and ovaries are capable of causing abnormal bleeding during periods.
How it can prevented
- Maintaining a healthy diet. Women who are either underweight or overweight tend to have more problems with abnormal bleeding
- Relaxation practices should be followed so that stress is reduced. Stress can cause abnormal bleeding.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) should be consumed to reduce menstrual bleeding. Examples are ibuprofen or naproxen.
- In case of consumption, birth control pills should be taken as per the prescription only and regularly at the same time.
- Hormone therapy (using external hormones in a medical treatment) can be used in order to regulate menstrual cycles, stabilize the endometrium which is the lining of the uterus as well as to rectify hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.